Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BodyPoints: 4931
    rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit rudolph's BodySpace

How many men have hairy asses?

I'm concerned.
    Yesterday I watched the wildboyz with Steve O and Chris Pontius and those guys always run around with thongs and I noticed that either they shave their asses or they have no hair on their ass!
    Then why is my ass as hairy as my legs?
    I feel like I'm not normal. Many men have hairy legs but somehow the hair fades until it reaches their butt. But not in my case. In my case the hairness stays the same.

Here are a few pics of my legs but this could as well be my ass, it looks the same.
    Attached Images

Stats: 5'10", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 20992
    joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit joelz54_99's BodySpace
    Dude, you're one hairy mofo. Half wolf-half human
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    nobodys ass is that hairy bro. I guess you could make a decent living in the circus if it is

rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rudolph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by joelz54_99
    Dude, you're one hairy mofo. Half wolf-half human
    Oh no!
    Are you real or kidding?

Oh man, I feel like a mutant. Is this even normal? What if this is a disease?
    I feel like other men don't have such dense,long hair. Damn.

Originally Posted by deltron3030
    nobodys ass is that hairy bro. I guess you could make a decent living in the circus if it is
    Are you serious? Shall I post a pic of my cheek? Now you guys really start to scare me! What if this is a disease. I always thought "well I'm hairy but others are, too" but what if noone else is that hairy????

deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deltron3030 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you should check this site http://www.exile.ru/****e/ass55.html

Stats: 6'2", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 30006
    dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit dollee's BodySpace
    my ass is the same hairyness as my legs, it's pretty normal. It's not a big deal, don't worry about it. I'm a hairy beast and I love it!

What shall I do now? You guys really make me feel like I'm abnormal.

Originally Posted by dollee
    my ass is the same hairyness as my legs, it's pretty normal. It's not a big deal, don't worry about it. I'm a hairy beast and I love it!
    and how hairy are your legs compared to mine?
    I really hate being so hairy. I wish I could permanently remove the hair but hair removal on the ass? I think this is too awkward and I also doubt my insurance would pay for it...

dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dollee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit dollee's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by rudolph
    What shall I do now? You guys really make me feel like I'm abnormal.
    there's nothing to do, ur fine. Don't worry about it. I trim my leg hair with hair clippers, but usualy I just do my lower legs. Leave ur ass alone.

dayzend is just really nice. (+1000) dayzend is just really nice. (+1000) dayzend is just really nice. (+1000) dayzend is just really nice. (+1000) dayzend is just really nice. (+1000) dayzend is just really nice. (+1000) dayzend is just really nice. (+1000) dayzend is just really nice. (+1000) dayzend is just really nice. (+1000)
    i got a hairy ass too.... pull out the razor but its not as bad as your legs

adrenaline1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adrenaline1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adrenaline1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adrenaline1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adrenaline1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adrenaline1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adrenaline1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adrenaline1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adrenaline1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adrenaline1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adrenaline1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm concerned.
    Yesterday I watched the wildboyz with Steve O and Chris Pontius and those guys always run around with thongs and I noticed that either they shave their asses or they have no hair on their ass!
    I feel like I'm not normal. Many men have hairy legs but somehow the hair fades until it reaches their butt. But not in my case. In my case the hairness stays the same.

Here are a few pics of my legs but this could as well be my ass, it looks the same.

But this really depresses me.
    Women don't like hairy asses.

Stats: 5'7", 162 lbs
    BodyPoints: 61
    s2grand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) s2grand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) s2grand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) s2grand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) s2grand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) s2grand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) s2grand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) s2grand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) s2grand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) s2grand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) s2grand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit s2grand's BodySpace
    Unless you are piitb, don't worry about it that much.

Stats: 5'11", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28718
    Worldwide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Worldwide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Worldwide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Worldwide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Worldwide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Worldwide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Worldwide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Worldwide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Worldwide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Worldwide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Worldwide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Worldwide's BodySpace
    "The patriot's blood is the seed of Freedom's tree."
    ~Thomas Campbell

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

Stealth 5k+ Crew

owe:
    Projectxlol
    PlasticTrees
    DrGreenthumb420
    TheRealCartman

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 259
    pimpin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pimpin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pimpin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pimpin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pimpin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pimpin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pimpin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pimpin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pimpin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pimpin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pimpin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit pimpin's BodySpace
    But this really depresses me.
    Women don't like hairy asses.
    just shave it then or use of those creams that removes hair if you really don't like it then there is no reason to keep it
    squat : 4 2 0

Stats: 6'1", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 37850
    TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheLBM's BodySpace
    Awwwww ****...on a quiet summers night.....if you listen close......
    you can here jungle noises comming from mine. Now thats harry boy..
    lions, tigers and bears,,, ohhhh my
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Stats: 5'11", 154 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1950
    06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit 06Starter's BodySpace
    WTF calm down mate. im 16 and i have legs hairyer than you. And a hairy ass. Get a tan, and you will notice it less. Better than having a hairy penis!
    I got some lil' red gems...
    and if i get anymore I dont care necause im 450,000 in the red.

Silverback > Bruce Lee > Sparta

Stats: 5'7", 163 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18925
    SolidSnake84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SolidSnake84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SolidSnake84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SolidSnake84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SolidSnake84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SolidSnake84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SolidSnake84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SolidSnake84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SolidSnake84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SolidSnake84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SolidSnake84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SolidSnake84's BodySpace
    dont worry bro, my legs and ass are a forest.

my groin is too but i trim that a lot so the ladies dont have to wade through the jungle. oncei na while i will thin some of the ass hair with the old clippers especially in summer when i get swampass city.

also, yes a tan does help, it lightens all the hair on ur legs and darkens the skin, effectively making it much harder to notice.

Originally Posted by 06Starter
    Better than having a hairy penis!
    What do you mean? You have no hair on your penis? Well I have. Pretty annoying....

Isn't there anything which can make your body stop growing body hair?

500 Internal Server Error youm0nt's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 150 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6497
    youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit youm0nt's BodySpace
    i dont know,i cant bend that far.

Quick Reply
    The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

Visit dollee's BodySpace
    What do you mean? You have no hair on your penis? Well I have. Pretty annoying....

I suppose you could die if you really wanted. After a few days i'm sure your hair would stop growing.

Stats: 6'2"
    BodyPoints: 1028
    LittleMick is a name known to all. (+5000) LittleMick is a name known to all. (+5000) LittleMick is a name known to all. (+5000) LittleMick is a name known to all. (+5000) LittleMick is a name known to all. (+5000) LittleMick is a name known to all. (+5000) LittleMick is a name known to all. (+5000) LittleMick is a name known to all. (+5000) LittleMick is a name known to all. (+5000) LittleMick is a name known to all. (+5000) LittleMick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit LittleMick's BodySpace
    Explain.

Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3049
    ZZ Topless has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZZ Topless has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZZ Topless has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZZ Topless has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZZ Topless has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZZ Topless has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZZ Topless has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZZ Topless has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZZ Topless has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZZ Topless has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZZ Topless has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ZZ Topless's BodySpace
    I have really hairy legs, who cares. Im sure as crap not shaving them.

BodyPoints: 1691
    RiK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RiK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RiK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RiK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RiK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RiK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RiK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RiK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RiK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RiK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RiK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RiK's BodySpace
    Few sessions of laser hair removal should stop ti ever growing back.
    NO CELLTECH SOURCE-CHECKS.

Originally Posted by RiK
    Few sessions of laser hair removal should stop ti ever growing back.
    Yes, but this costs a lot of money and I also don't know if they even remove hair on the ass. And doesn't this also hurt?

@ mick

I have hair on the shaft and also fine hairs which go up pretty high. Do you guys not have hair on the shaft? But this hair doesn't really bother me.

Stats: 5'11", 154 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1950
    06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 06Starter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit 06Starter's BodySpace

...ok I had aswell. Simply rip the hairs out, get a burning hot needle and stick it where the root was. The scar will fade in 3 months. No hair forever. Try it on your ass.
    I got some lil' red gems...
    and if i get anymore I dont care necause im 450,000 in the red.

Silverback > Bruce Lee > Sparta

BodyPoints: 34598
    ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ispy's BodySpace
    This is a gay thread. Reminds me of the one where the Mexican "girl" would send private messages to guys saying "R U BB?"
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

BodyPoints: 180
    Anolis E has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anolis E has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anolis E has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anolis E has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anolis E has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anolis E has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anolis E has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anolis E has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anolis E has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anolis E has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anolis E has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Anolis E's BodySpace
    I'm concerned.

my legs are exactly the same. never really worried about it. the hair is part of what makes us men.

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 264 lbs
    BodyPoints: 35463
    sikboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sikboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sikboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sikboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sikboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sikboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sikboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sikboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sikboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sikboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sikboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sikboy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by deltron3030
    Mine is, but i aint gonna post pics of my ass in the misc section.

Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast