Supawood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Why is bread bad?

I don't understand?

MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I believe white bread is bad becuse it is made from more refined flour and contains more sugars. Brown bread is good because it's not as refined and contains complex carbohydrates. Sorry, I don't have any studies to back that up.

Supawood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks, I was just wondering, that's all!

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More specifically, white bread is bad because it has a very high glycemic index due to the fact that the carbs (white flour) are so refined.

Postwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Postwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Postwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Postwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Postwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Postwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Postwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Postwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Postwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Postwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Postwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When you're dealing with the glycemic index, sometimes things aren't what you'd think. Rice Chex is much worse than and Apple, even though the Chex actually has very little sugar. And a Grapefruit is very low GI. I think Crispix actually scores right around where table sugar does.

You want slow burning fuel that won't spike your insulin and make you hugry an hour later.