Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

4 Weeks out Greater Knox Classic BB show

Age 38 male 5'8

3 weeks 5 days today.

Contest: 2006 Greater Knox Classic , in Knoxville TN August 12th

I will weigh 170 to 175.9 at weigh in , and compete in the under 176 Novice class.

I will loose 6 pounds of water 3 days prior to the show , i weigh 183 today.

I drink 1 gallon of green tea and 1 gallon regular water a day , soon to switch to distilled.

I have a great support team , my brother competes and is friends with the pramoter , many of my family and freinds will be there center stage within 10 rows.

Already have my hotel room , the event is 10 minutes from my brothers house so ill stay with him for tweaking me out the last 4 days out.

I have all the meds/tools to have me in top shap for the show + my brothers years of BB show experiance , i plan on doing well , have the perfect song , training , cardio , diet is going great , i make sure i do more of everything more than my competition is doing and i mean everything , especially this last 4 sweeks , my partner runs the heater in our personal gym , plus swet shirts , and on and on.

Thought i would share , and post results after the show , get opinions , constructive criticizem.

These pics are 4 weeks out , taken Sat. 15th.

They were taken at the end of the day so ofcourse theres some water weight.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Power-Quest; 07-17-2006 at 06:26 PM.
    Greater Knox BB 06 , 8 of 13 , Novice.

Battle At The River 07 , 5 of 7 , JMW

Greater Knox classic 07 , 8 of 9 JMW

Battle at the River 08 , 4 of 4 JMW Masters crossover

cage fight record 1-1
    1st fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEGcQZCtgV4

2nd fight vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6dZyZbUZc4

Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Few more including my 13 weeks out start pic.
    Attached Images

cage fight record 1-1

Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not bad You've certainly made some awesome progress-good for you! maybe need a little tanning and a little more cutting down but i'm sure you'll get there. Good luck!
    The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on

sciamachy: fighting with a shadow or an imaginary enemy; a mock contest; an imaginary or futile combat.

CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro Cytrainer913's Avatar
    Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

< 4 weeks ??

Your diet needs to more strict as your bodyfat right now is still over 10%, for less than 4 weeks right now your should be near or below 5%! This is a lot to cut and are going to have to go to some very extreme measure of cutting your carbs down to very very low amounts to get that body burning again! Total cals needs to dropped again and 3-4 days per week will need to be double cardio sessions, one being HIIT nad one being steady state!

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    agreed. very good size, but your focus needs to be on your conditioning.

-Layne

gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so u are saying its ok to do cardio 2 times a day

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gangsta1087
    so u are saying its ok to do cardio 2 times a day
    when you need to lose fat fast and you are behind schedule you have to get drastic sometimes

gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    could that cause muscle loss

that depends on a lot of factors bro... it's not a simple yes or no question

I do Am and pm cardio not 7 days maybe 5, sprinting uphill in the pm now , i also teach and train in Tae Kwon Do and lift weights 2 to 3 times a week.

My last 4 weeks are layed out , the diet is much stricter.

The diffrence from 7am to 6 pm when the shots were taken im always bloated at the end of the day as opose to the start.

Also im leagly prescribed testem gel which helps keep muscle , under 300mg a week.Clen also can spare muscle.My measurements have stayed pretty close but the waist drop and i measure over the belly button.

Clen / lasik / coffee carb depleting , i will come in dialed as you will all see , i am further along at 4 wk than some of my other freinds that have competed.

Also keep in mind this is not a tested show , lots camn happen in 4 weeks.

But all the advice is taken to heart , and is appreciated ill continue to post 2wk out pics and measurements from 13 to 8 to 4 now.

Thanks all , ill take some early morning shots the next day or 3 and you will see the big diffrence.

I could go over more diet and so on but im off to work for now.
    Last edited by Power-Quest; 07-18-2006 at 02:17 AM.

cage fight record 1-1

MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Power-Quest
    I do Am and pm cardio not 7 days maybe 5, sprinting uphill in the pm now , i also teach and train in Tae Kwon Do and lift weights 2 to 3 times a week.

My last 4 weeks are layed out , the diet is much stricter.

The diffrence from 7am to 6 pm when the shots were taken im always bloated at the end of the day as opose to the start.

Also im leagly prescribed testem gel which helps keep muscle , under 300mg a week.Clen also can spare muscle.My measurements have stayed pretty close but the waist drop and i measure over the belly button.

Clen / lasik / coffee carb depleting , i will come in dialed as you will all see , i am further along at 4 wk than some of my other freinds that have competed.

Also keep in mind this is not a tested show , lots camn happen in 4 weeks.

But all the advice is taken to heart , and is appreciated ill continue to post 2wk out pics and measurements from 13 to 8 to 4 now.

Thanks all , ill take some early morning shots the next day or 3 and you will see the big diffrence.

I could go over more diet and so on but im off to work for now.
    Nice work to lose the weight. You'd look lean on a beach, but not bodybuilding stage lean. I realize you're 4 weeks out, but you look about 10-12 right now. Don't take offense, I'm just offering my honest opinion. I realize it's not a tested show and "a lot can happen in 4 weeks" but wouldn't you rather have dieted harder/stricter and been ready early than have to depend on drugs and dangerous measures to drop the weight? You've got good size and a good support team, but the judges are going to be looking for abs and striations, not going on who you know or who's in the crowd. Just my two cents. Best of luck with the show though and remaining prep and post some pics after, I'll be interested to see how you make out...

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is your protein/carb/fat intake looking like right now and what do you plan to cut it down too?

If you havent already cut your meat protions down, to about 5-6oz per serving and there is this one diet plan I know that is good for cutting fat fast. Its a variation of carb cycling.

Ill mail it to you.

Thanks again folks , later ill have more time to post what is going to happen my last 3 weeks in details.

Also i know i have hard work ahead to do this right , but i do have people around me that compete every year and do very well in there shows ,they are telling me i will be ready and do well as long as i do what i have been doing and do exactly whats written down for my last 3 1/2 weeks , which i will happily share later today or tomorrow ill have time.

I was assessed this past sat , posing , BF , diet , meds , and so on as ill share later.

Thanks again and ill be responding later today.
    Last edited by Power-Quest; 07-18-2006 at 06:04 PM.

cage fight record 1-1

PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks again folks , later ill have more time to post what is going to happen my last 3 weeks in details.

Also i know i have hard work ahead to do this right , but i do have people around me that compete every year and do very well in there shows ,they are telling me i will be ready and do well as long as i do what i have been doing and do exactly whats written down for my last 3 1/2 weeks , which i will happily share later today or tomorrow ill have time.

I was assessed this past sat , posing , BF , diet , meds , and so on as ill share later.

Thanks again and ill be responding later today.
    dude i think ur way off for 4 weeks..

Originally Posted by PRIMAL
    dude i think ur way off for 4 weeks..
    Going by the 1 to 2 pounds a week fat loss protacol you are correct. But thats not what my last 3 weeks 3 days is about.

But to be honest i have to go with the people standing in front of me , and not the message board. though i do appreciate the comments and support.

The person telling me no problem has been unbeatable in bantam weight for the last 4 years , including nationals.

so as i said ill post what will take place the next 3 weeks with pics.

I think a lot of you look at it from a natural bb point , i'm not natural,
    If i was i would start dieting 20+ weeks out.

I have seen my brother diet for 8 weeks and still when his show , ill be staying with him the last week to be dialed in.

Time will tell.

Again thanks ,you all are only helping fuel my fire to make sure i'm ready , by telling me i'm not.
    Last edited by Power-Quest; 07-19-2006 at 04:45 AM.

cage fight record 1-1

PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PRIMAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ok gd luck

cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Post The Truth

Going by the 1 to 2 pounds a week fat loss protacol you are correct. But thats not what my last 3 weeks 3 days is about.

But to be honest i have to go with the people standing in front of me , and not the message board. though i do appreciate the comments and support.

The person telling me no problem has been unbeatable in bantam weight for the last 4 years , including nationals.

so as i said ill post what will take place the next 3 weeks with pics.

I think a lot of you look at it from a natural bb point , i'm not natural,
    If i was i would start dieting 20+ weeks out.

I have seen my brother diet for 8 weeks and still when his show , ill be staying with him the last week to be dialed in.

Time will tell.

Again thanks ,you all are only helping fuel my fire to make sure i'm ready , by telling me i'm not.
    I guess you don't really care what we think then do you? Why post here, if you don't have any consideration for what our input is?

Personally, I looked at all the posts on this thread and they provide good HONEST feedback.

My $0.02.
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder
    OCB/ABA/PNBA

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

-Erica Jong

Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

thats really out of shape for unnatural

enough said above!

Originally Posted by cmamath13
    I guess you don't really care what we think then do you? Why post here, if you don't have any consideration for what our input is?

Personally, I looked at all the posts on this thread and they provide good HONEST feedback.

My $0.02.
    Wow , not how i mean to come off , i guess i'm bacically wanted to share
    photos / methods/first experiance , i do have people preparing me.

I have listened to the comments and said thanks more than once.

The honest opinions i'm getting is making me train harder and smarter so please don't think your comments are pissed to the wind , in fact the comments made my workout partner have me do 551 crunches yesterday , and 400 a day here on in, on top of whats already planned , that ill share soon.

I also know my personality is one that i get defensive and debate at times when not needed , but i do thank all of you really , this is a great time for me and you all are making me work harder.

I think Layne says it best ....

"very good size, but your focus needs to be on your conditioning.

-Layne"

This is what i am doing.

A few points: The pics i weighed 184 at 6PM , if it were AM i would be 5 pounds less bloated in the pics , now pre judge is AM also i will weigh 170 on contest day give or take , so look at the pics minus 5 pounds of bloat then minus another 10 to 15 pounds of BF , thats what ill look like come pre judge
    , proof is in the pudding and the plan is laid out to get me there.

Ill post 3 2 and 1 week pics in AM just to help sorta convince some i will be ready , please don't take that the wrong way , i know i only have to prove it to myself.

Thanks again all , ill get back later gotta go eat.
    Last edited by Power-Quest; 07-19-2006 at 08:17 AM.

cage fight record 1-1

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a fellow Master Competitor I want to appluad you for your desire and effort in preparation. I recently just returned to the posing platform after a 5 year hiatus at the age of 40. It is not easy to balance everything so that fact you are prepping for a show is a win in and of itself.

I dont think anyone is trying to do anything but give you an honest assessment. At 4 weeks out (if i was doing the prep work) I would like to see you a little tighter. However alot can happen in 4 weeks, especially if you are using "enahnced supplementation". Maybe you can give an outline of your plan

Originally Posted by njmuscle66
    As a fellow Master Competitor I want to appluad you for your desire and effort in preparation. I recently just returned to the posing platform after a 5 year hiatus at the age of 40. It is not easy to balance everything so that fact you are prepping for a show is a win in and of itself.

I dont think anyone is trying to do anything but give you an honest assessment. At 4 weeks out (if i was doing the prep work) I would like to see you a little tighter. However alot can happen in 4 weeks, especially if you are using "enahnced supplementation". Maybe you can give an outline of your plan
    Yes , thankyou , i like how you word things.

Yes this Sat. i will lay out my last 3 weeks here.

Besides much more intense cardio , and less calories things are pretty much gonna really change at 2 weeks out , but i will lay it all out Sat/3out.

I lift heavy tue , thur , sat
    I do 2 hours karate mon , wend , fri , nights.
    I do am cardio if i dont work , and always pm cardio sprinting as fast as i can up a steep hill(video later)
    Ill do 400 crunches a day up to the last 3 or 4 days.
    And i have a very physical job also.
    I get up 4:30 a lot of mornings and start my days very very active especially with Clenxxx i can't slow down till i sleep which is quality 8 hours.

Sat or sooner if i have time ill type out the Supps , diet , water , carb deplete and so on , measurements from start to now also.

As a side note i have attended this very show watching my brother compete and videos of previous years , i have seen my competition sorta speak , i would say 80% have no legs , ill be the biggest guy in my weight class so my key is to also be the rippest and thats what i will achieve , i have to think that way.

I think i have a hard time expressing things to people on message boards compared to in person so in all honesty nothing i say is meant to be negative or disrespectful to anyone involved.

On a side note theres another show 1 month later in south carolina , that i have been thinking about doing also , but thats for later m first things first.

Thanks Robbie
    Last edited by Power-Quest; 07-19-2006 at 09:19 AM.

cage fight record 1-1

cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face Oops

Wow , not how i mean to come off , i guess i'm bacically wanted to share
    photos / methods/first experiance , i do have people preparing me.

I have listened to the comments and said thanks more than once.

The honest opinions i'm getting is making me train harder and smarter so please don't think your comments are pissed to the wind , in fact the comments made my workout partner have me do 551 crunches yesterday , and 400 a day here on in, on top of whats already planned , that ill share soon.

I also know my personality is one that i get defensive and debate at times when not needed , but i do thank all of you really , this is a great time for me and you all are making me work harder.

I think Layne says it best ....

"very good size, but your focus needs to be on your conditioning.

-Layne"

This is what i am doing.

A few points: The pics i weighed 184 at 6PM , if it were AM i would be 5 pounds less bloated in the pics , now pre judge is AM also i will weigh 170 on contest day give or take , so look at the pics minus 5 pounds of bloat then minus another 10 to 15 pounds of BF , thats what ill look like come pre judge
    , proof is in the pudding and the plan is laid out to get me there.

Ill post 3 2 and 1 week pics in AM just to help sorta convince some i will be ready , please don't take that the wrong way , i know i only have to prove it to myself.

Thanks again all , ill get back later gotta go eat.
    Ok, I guess I did misunderstand your replies. Thank you for the clarification and good luck in your competition.
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder
    OCB/ABA/PNBA

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

-Erica Jong

500 crunches???????

What are we in yesteryear?? All those crunches don't mean a damn thing if you can fix your diet, so crunch away pal???????????

Originally Posted by Cytrainer913
    What are we in yesteryear?? All those crunches don't mean a damn thing if you can fix your diet, so crunch away pal???????????
    Lol the crunches themselves are not a fix , its something i need to do anyways , just another way for me to step things up from my norm , Try not to take things so xtreme allow for all the **** you don't see going on past the monitor your looking at.

Its almost to the point ill just wait and post after the contest with pics and skip all this , this is not gonna get me there.

im gonna think about wether to even post again untill it's done , some of this is negative counter productive.

cage fight record 1-1

Diet!!!

Just get your numbers tight as all hell and things will really begin to change, no qick fixes excpet for the necessary ones you need to speed up, like etxra bouts of cardio!

I wish you the best of luck!

Lol the crunches themselves are not a fix , its something i need to do anyways , just another way for me to step things up from my norm , Try not to take things so xtreme allow for all the **** you don't see going on past the monitor your looking at.

Its almost to the point ill just wait and post after the contest with pics and skip all this , this is not gonna get me there.

im gonna think about wether to even post again untill it's done , some of this is negative counter productive.
    would you rather have people sugarcoat it for you? That's not going to help you.

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brother you came here and posted either wanting us to give you feedback or advice.

Then when we give you HONEST advice you say were being negative. Even if we said you are going to have ripped glutes that dont mean that its true. Why lie?

Compliments dont make a bodybuilder, criticism does.

Originally Posted by str8flexed
    would you rather have people sugarcoat it for you? That's not going to help you.
    You are right , i don't want it sugar coated.

If i was ready i would still want to heaqr i wasn't to be honest.

But my goal for this show is to win my class or atleast a trophy , top 5 take trophys home , ill be happy.

I think because of my lac of tolerence for some others opinions , it will be better for all involved if i wait post results see ya at the show and we can look at how i did it when its done , i'm even doing video of all aspects of this contest run.

Again nothing personal to all , i do value your opinions and comments , the honest ones just make me more prepared. see you guys in 3 weeks.

cage fight record 1-1

Originally Posted by TJ_Strong

Compliments dont make a bodybuilder, criticism does.
    I agree , and like i stated above ill bow out with respect and come back and share the results and not in a look i showed you , but sincere.

Ill re read this thread just to motivate me some more when needed , thanks all.

peace till 3 weeks
    Last edited by Power-Quest; 07-19-2006 at 01:29 PM.

cage fight record 1-1

Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have done the Knoxvile show the past 2 years.... Since you are associated with one of the promoters you will prolly place no matter on your condition

However the use of Clen/lasix just boggles my mind dude this is not even a national qualifier why use?

I to applaud you at your age to do this as well. It takes a lot of heart at your age. I just don't understand the reasoning of cutting meds to do a local level non-national qualifier....
    Jason Akers
    2004 Greater Knox classic- 6th out out 14 Novice
    2005 Greater Knox classic- Jr. Light 4th, Knox-Lightweight 3rd
    2007 Battle at the River OPEN Welterweight 1st Place
    2008 Battle at the River OPEN Light-heavy 5th place
    2008 Knox Classic Middle-Weight 1st and OVERALL!!
    NATIONALLY QUALIFIED!