Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500)

I am Cutting. I am seeing a great Results, but MY stomach area is not changing, WATER

I dont understand what it is
    My water intake is 1 gallon.
    Protein intake check,
    Everything, i think i am holding water in my belly. Its been like that for 5 days, it was ok before, and stomach area isnt changing.
    I work abs 3 times a week, when i bulked, i worked them hard too.
    What could be the problem for my belly?
    Thanks,'

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depending on bodyfat the stomach is usually the last to go for men. Remember we cant spot reduce so when you lose fat it can go from a whole bunch of different places, not just the stomach. When I first start cutting it usually goes off my back first then arms, then stomach and then legs. Also really only need to work abs 2 times a week, there just like any other muscle.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Renegade25
    I dont understand what it is
    My water intake is 1 gallon.
    Protein intake check,
    Everything, i think i am holding water in my belly. Its been like that for 5 days, it was ok before, and stomach area isnt changing.
    I work abs 3 times a week, when i bulked, i worked them hard too.
    What could be the problem for my belly?
    Thanks,'
    Are you taking waist measurements? If you aren't why not? Like young_squatter said, abdominal fat is often the first to come and the last to leave, especially around the belly button. If your diet and cardio are on point, just keep at it and be patient. Water retention shouldn't be much of an issue until you are at a low BF% already.
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ABS can be worked 7 days a week. they repair quickly and you will get better results doing them more often. just keep cutting, and it will come down eventually. do a ton of abs, like 350+ on workout days and 100 on off days, not all at once, but i spread them around the rest of my workout, really killed my gut

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drink more water
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dayzend
    ABS can be worked 7 days a week. they repair quickly and you will get better results doing them more often. just keep cutting, and it will come down eventually. do a ton of abs, like 350+ on workout days and 100 on off days, not all at once, but i spread them around the rest of my workout, really killed my gut
    WTF are you talking about? I hate to be rude, but why would you do that many crunches? That's not gonna do anything. You're not even gonna burn many calories doing that. Ab work does NOT need to be done everyday. You should be getting stability work in by doing standing exercises (i.e. squats, military presses) and any supplemental work you do, should be much like other muscles: using progressive resistance and a low-moderate rep range. As far as visibility of the abs? It comes down to burning the fat. Cardio and a slight caloric deficit is your solution there. Thousands of crunches will get you nowhere.
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

xlgc9x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaKeith
    WTF are you talking about? I hate to be rude, but why would you do that many crunches? That's not gonna do anything. You're not even gonna burn many calories doing that. Ab work does NOT need to be done everyday. You should be getting stability work in by doing standing exercises (i.e. squats, military presses) and any supplemental work you do, should be much like other muscles: using progressive resistance and a low-moderate rep range. As far as visibility of the abs? It comes down to burning the fat. Cardio and a slight caloric deficit is your solution there. Thousands of crunches will get you nowhere.
    i agree. first off, trainers advise you to not work them out more than 3 to 4 times a week. u can do 3298854386596859 crunches. and work them out 7 days straight, and you'll have real strong abs.

fact is, if u have fat covering them, 92358430958409 crunches and training 7 days a week aint gonna do ****. its all diet and burning the fat off your abdominal region. thats where cardio+proper diet comes in.
    "Sexy..what is sexy? You can be 120 lbs of pure beauty and yet hate yourself. It is pure confidence; confidence is what makes a girl sexy."

PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, just like any other muscle in your body, they're not really going to grow unless you are stressing them. Eventually your body weight will not put enough stress on them to cause them to grow. Time to add weight to the exercise.