rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation sugar alcohol and keto: good or bad?

I used to eat a protein bar after working out instead of drinking a shake...it came in a red and white rapper, the company also makes the Big100 (a meal replacement bar?). well anyway, it said it had 32g of carbs but 28 of them were from sugar alcohol so they didnt count 32-28=4g per bar. it said sugar alcohol doesnt effect blood sugar so its ok to eat. These things ok for keto? i would like to switch things up every once in a while, and these bars are pretty damn good.
    "I am not what you would call a handsome man. The good Lord chose not to bless me with... with charm, athletic ability... or a fully functional brain. You see, you're an inspriation, to all of us who... who weren't born handsome, and charming and cool."

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal- a commitment to excellence- that will enable you to attain the success you seek."

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BAD!!! Sugar alcohol will give you indigestion, the runs, and the smelliest farts of all time. Ins spite of claims about "non impact carbs" many people do find they affect ketosis.

Apart from everything else, even "non impact carbs" have calories, and those bars take a big chuck from your daily cals that I would much rather use for steak or something.

Stick one in your backpack or puncture kit for if you are stuck on a mountain with nothing to eat. Otherwise, eat proper keto food.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders