Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)

Calling for X factor testers!! (fish oil friendly this time)

So you guys know the drill. Put down your stats (age, height, weight, bodyfat % etc), current supplements, training routine and most importantly how much fish oil in mg EPA/DHA you use on average because we are going to let you use your preferred fish oil dose this time. Do not tell me how many caps you use because that doesn't tell me much. I only want to know active EPA/DHA mgs only.

Please include how many years training you have and indicate if you have ever used X factor before.

Now I don't care if you use 1800 mg per day of EPA/DHA, but please be honest with how consistent you are with your dosing. If try to get 1800mgs in, but admit to missing doses please take that into account for your "average". The average is more important that your peak daily amount.

Only restrictions are NSAIDs. Although if you must use them for a headache (emergency) please indicate this in your log so we are aware of this. That way we can take this into account.

Any other questions please let me know.

I think we plan on starting the logs around the first week in September give or take. We will be selecting well before that though.
    Last edited by Phosphate bond; 08-10-2006 at 10:11 PM.

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely been interested in X-Factor for quite some time, but I love MY fish oil.

Age-24
    Height-5'9
    Weight-205
    Bodyfat=12.5%
    Bodytype=Endomorph(Gain mass relatively easy, but also put on fat relatively easy)
    Current Workout Phase=In the middle of a long bulking phase.

Current supplements-
    Green Magnitude-Controlled Labs
    NO Shotgun-VPX
    Xtend-Scivation
    Isopure Strawberry Whey Protein-Nature's Best
    ZMA-NOW
    Fuze-Primaforce
    Fish Oil-Barlean's

Last Supplements Used-NHA Stack. Rebound Reloaded + Activate from Designer Supplements. Had terrific results with a combination of NHA stack and Tribuvar from SAN.
    Training Routine-Combination of DC training along with Yates high intensity interval training.

M-Chest/ Shoulder/Abs
    T-Triceps/Back/Abs/Cardio
    W-Biceps/Legs/
    Th-Chest/Shoulder/Abs/Cardio
    F-Back/Forearms/Abs
    S-Cardio
    Su-OFF

Fish Oil used-Barlean's(The best Fish Oil EVER! Orange flavored, yum!)
    6 capsules daily
    360mg EPA X6=2160mg
    240 mg DHA x6=1440mg
    Very consistent with dosing, my Omega 3's are considered an absolute must in my diet

Years of Training-6(+5 years of athletics/sports training prior)
    X-Factor Use Prior=NO

Training Experience-Long distance runner/soccer/basketball player in high school
    Completed Air Assault and Pathfinder school in US Army
    Have been working out consistently with the exception of injury over the past 5 years.
    (Developed the Desert Thunder workout routine while stationed in Iraq. Workouts consisting of lifting heavy stones, wheel rims, empty artillery shells, wheelbarrow pulls, and the "telephone pole" carry )

I would love to be a tester for this supplement. I wasn't willing to give up my Omega 3's in the past, if I can have my cake and eat it too, man, I'm going to go all out in my workouts now
    Last edited by ElMariachi; 08-10-2006 at 10:40 PM.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Good luck to all the testers!
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    is X-factor going to be available in Canada anytime?
    "You don't get big in the gym, you get big in the kitchen"

When you're this big, they call you MR.

5'6 224lbs

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    STATS:

Height: 5’ 6.5”
    Weight: 158 lbs
    Body Type: Endomorph (gain and lose fat easily but last few stubborn lbs are extremely stubborn)
    EPA/DHA use: Consistently use 1080 mg or EPA and 720 mg of DHA daily.
    Prior X-Factor: None but was hoping to incorporate it shortly into my bulking routine.
    Current Phase: Finishing up cut before my long winter bulk

*I'll be able to supply weekly weigh-ins,measurements, BF%'s (Shortly), and pics (from camera phone) if needed*

Current Supplements:
    Ephedrine
    Vit C
    Sea Kelp
    Tyrosine
    NO Xplode
    7 oxo dhea
    forskolin
    Multi Vitamin
    CLA
    Fish Oil
    Phosphatidylserine

Current Workout Routine
    Day One Chest/Biceps
    Day Two Legs/Abs
    Day Three Back/Triceps
    Day Four Shoulders/Calves
    Day Five Forearms /Biceps/Abs
    Day Six OFF
    Day 7 Abs
    *I’m doing biceps twice a week b/c I feel this is a lagging bodypart of mine*
    *Cardio is done 3-4 times a week either HIT after workout or LIT first thing in morning(1-2 HIT for 20 mins. and 1-2 LIT for 35 minutes)*

/ indicates drop set
    , indicates next set

Day One
    Chest
    BB bench press 3sets x 10,8,6reps
    Incline Bb press 3x10,8,6
    Incline Db Press 1x10/15
    Db flyes 3x15,12,10

Biceps
    Straight Bb curls 7s
    Incline Db Curls 2x10,8
    Standing Cable Curls 2x20/15,15/12
    Romanian Deadlifts 3x10,8,6
    Leg Extensions 3x12,10,8
    Lying Leg Curls 3x12,10,8

Abs
    Traditional Crunch 3x20
    Reverse Crunch 3x20
    Bridge
    Bent Over Bb Rows 3x10,8,6
    Close Grip Pulldowns 3x12,10,8
    Seated 3x12,10,8
    Good Mornings 2x20,15

Triceps
    Close Grip Bench Presses 3x10,8,6
    Skull Crushers 3x10,8,6
    Tricep Pushdowns 2x20,15/12
    Side Lateral Raises 3x12,10,8
    Bent lateral Raises 3x20,15,12
    Bb Shrugs 3x12,10,8

Calves
    Seated Calf Raises 3x20,15,12
    Standing Calf Raises 3x20,15,12

Day 5
    Forearms
    Reverse Curls 3x20,15,12
    Wrist Curls 3x20,15,12

[i]Biceps[i]
    Hammer Curls 3x10,8,6
    Preacher Curls 3x12,10,8
    Overhead Cable Curls 2x20

Abs
    Decline Crunch 3x20
    Reverse Crunch 3x20
    Side Bends 2x15,12
    Good Mornings 3x20,15,12

Reverse Crunch 3x20
    Bridge

Goals and Background:
    To keep on trimming down while cutting without losing any lean muscle. My ultimate goal is to reach a more defined muscular look, and oh yeah to have a kick ass set of abs

Background: I easily lose and gain fat. I seem to gain muscle at a moderate pace.

Training experience:
    About 6 years of experience with weights.
    Quick Recap of Progress:
    2001 til 2004 On and off with the weights. Sometimes serious.
    09/2004 til 06/2005 Main focus was weight loss (Went from 205 down to 138 lbs).
    06/2005 til Present Shifted goal to just obtaining an overall better body. Bulking and cutting since and have put on a good 10-15 lbs of muscle.

I've used 5x5 training with great results
    5 day splits (with various rep schemes, drop sets, negatives…)
    full body workouts
    Lower/upper splits
    Circuit Training
    Many self created workout routines based around compound movements

Supplement history:
    Products Used (Compilation of products I have used):
    All the basics (Whey,fish oil, vit c,….)
    Formulated fat burners
    Lipo6 (Good can’t go wrong with caffeine and synephrine)
    ThermoShred (Perfect for b4 summer)
    H.E.A.T. (Stacked with AMP was top of the line fat burners)
    Methyl Ripped (Had high hopes for but sucked)
    Inferno (Solid fat burner, cost too much)
    SAN Tight! (Good energy. Like the fact only one pill. Didn’t try long enough to see fat burning effects)
    Optidrene (ephedrine GNC product. It’s ephedra so of course it was good)
    thermoDynamX Old Version (fairly good fat burner)
    ThermoGain (good for energy in gym,, decent overall)

Miscellaneous
    Syneburn (works great with ephedrine and tyrosine, supressed appetite and increased energy)
    Yerba Mate' (Perfer to use over caffeine pills)
    Ephedrine HCL (ephedrine is always a top fat burner)
    L-tyrosine (helps with energy works well with ephedrine/synephrine)
    Acetyl L-Carnitine (Didn’t really use large enough dose or long enough)
    NADH (didn't seem to get much out of it)

Muscle Building/Recovery
    ZMA (Helped me sleep well but I am unsure about other effects)
    Novadex XT (I absolutely love this stuff)
    BCAAs (Great for recovery)
    L-taurine (Cell volumizer. Also good for back pains/pumps)
    Rebound XT (Great product helped with increased strength and muscle, caused acne though)
    Superdrol (amazing)
    Luekic (Good but there’s better options)
    Glutamine (I use when I can find it cheap and while cutting)

Creatine Products
    CE-XL (Solid advanced creatine)
    CEE (prefer using during cutting, stick with creatine mono during bulking)
    Creatine Monohydrate (respond well although I expereince the bloating)
    Cell Mass (Basically a more expensive bulk CEE)
    Size ON (Only tried a sample but I swear I felt it. Buying it some very soon)

Preworkout Supplements
    H+Blocker (Great product really noticed a difference)
    NO-Xplode (Good but I have to use an increased doseage and effects decrease over time)
    Shredded Mass (Tried one sample not bad for PreWorkout energy)
    GAKIC (Thought it sucked)

Stimulants
    Stimulant X (for some reason didn’t do too much)
    Stizm ( Really good kick but seemed to make me feel sick on occasion)
    Ergopharms AMP (Nice clean energy boost)

Appetite Suppressors
    Hoodia (OK appetite suppresant but I don't believe it lived up to the Hype)
    Cayenne Pepper ( Can’t say I got that much except for vicious heartburn)
    Lean XP (Works awesome for appetite suppression)

Proteins
    Muscle Milk (Tastes Great perfect bedtime shake or meal replacement)
    GF Pro Green Apple(Taste: really good; mixability: great; price: Pretty good for WPI)
    Extreme Whey Vanilla( Taste: Suprisingly really good; mixability: OK; Price: Awesome)
    Nitrotech Strawberry ( Taste: bad; mixability: bad; Price: way overpriced)
    Precision Engineered (Taste: OK; mixability: OK; Price: good)
    ON 100% whey (Taste: good; mixability: OK; Price: very good)

Past Logs:
    My Cutting Stack
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=581232

iSatori CE-XL and H+Blocker Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=826022

Nutrabolic's Inferno Log and Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=627484

AMP + H.E.A.T. Stack
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=694929
    Last edited by dan7681; 08-10-2006 at 11:41 PM.

latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would definately apply for this, but I remember the first time that I used x-factor... the minor acne that I previously had on my face had become so inflamed, that I looked like one of those "horror story's" in a proactiv commercial. :/ Maybe I will give it another try when I get a bit older, to the point where I don't have to naturally worry about much acne at all.
    Penn State University
    College of Health and Human Development
    Undergraduate Program for Nutritional Sciences
    -and-
    Undergraduate Program for Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Management

You're born small and weak.
    You die small and weak.
    How you look in between is upto you.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    i rep back

Dropping Power Stances Giggety Giggety's Avatar
    Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd love to give X-Factor a full go but I would just like to know when you want the logs up and going.
    ROYAL DRAGON SPONSORED ATHLETE

madbasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madbasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madbasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madbasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madbasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madbasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madbasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madbasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madbasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madbasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madbasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would be very intrested in checking out the new formula.
    i'm currently running x-factor with no results (have a log on this forum)
    age 38
    height 5'10"
    weight 169lbs
    bodyfat 15%

using bcaa,cee and whey
    usually i use salmon oil 1430mg epa/940mg dha as well as flax oil
    but cut them all out for the cycle

training for several years split training
    m legs/biceps/forearms
    t chest/abs
    w off
    th legs/back/forearms
    f shoulders/triceps/abs
    sat sun off
    i train to failure on my sets

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Giggety Giggety
    I'd love to give X-Factor a full go but I would just like to know when you want the logs up and going.
    I just edited the original post to include that info. Most likely everyone will get their x factor first week in September at the latest. Some may be able to start end of August.

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just popping my head in
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

KTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Height: 5’ 10.5”
    Weight: 265 lbs
    BF 20%
    Omega-3 Fish Oils EPA - 1080mg / DHA 720mg

Current Supplements:
    Ephedrine
    Caffeine
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish Oil
    CEE/NO
    Protein

Routine: DC
    M - Upper
    T - Lower
    W - Cardio
    Th - Upper
    F - Lower
    S/S - Cardio

14 years experience.

Currently into week 3 of a 50 day cycle of X-Factor.

Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Phosphate bond
    I just edited the original post to include that info. Most likely everyone will get their x factor first week in September at the latest. Some may be able to start end of August.
    Great thanks PB, I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't coincide with my Primal EAA log but it looks like I'll be able to apply.

Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Giggety Giggety
    Great thanks PB, I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't coincide with my Primal EAA log but it looks like I'll be able to apply.
    My vote is for Giggs, puts together a great log with alot of detail. You know he busts his ass in the gym and has no problem keeping his logs updated.
    Gettin Crazy With MANIAC
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124569791

Completed Logs:
    *Never2Cut gets ripped on HGH Pro*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123500261
    *(x)Never2Cut's MuscleXplosion brought to you by VasoXplode!!(x)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2166821\
    *Primal EAA and Nitrobolic Extreme
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=867559
    *Vaporize and Scorch Remix
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=76841

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 166
    Type: Ecto
    BF: 11-12%

Fish Oil
    3g a day = 540mg EPA / 360mg DHA = Daily

Workout
    Monday: Chest / Shoulders / Abs
    Tuesday: Bis / Tris / Forearms
    Wednesday: Legs / Back
    Thursday: Chest / Shoulders / Abs
    Friday: Bis / Tris / Forearms
    Saturday: OFF
    Sunday: OFF

Very little rest period. I practically superset opposite body parts the whole workout. If I take time to rest I love focus and have bad worouts so that is my resoning behind this.....

No Set Cardio

Years Training
    Total of 7 years. Just came back about 8 months ago form a 2 year injury related vacation.

Ever Used X-Factor
    No

Support Supps
    Protein
    Creatine
    Cissus RX (If allowed)
    Fish Oil
    Multi
    ZMA

Diet
    Bulking on 3,300 cals

I can provide beginning and ending measurements, pictures, and maxes

Previous Logs
    Review page with tons of reviews
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=650907

Current UNSPONSORED Log (will be done before Sept)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=859482
    Last edited by NumberTwentyTwo; 08-10-2006 at 10:50 PM.

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Age-34
    Height-5'4
    Weight-165
    Bodyfat-19%
    Bodytype-Endomorph
    Current Workout Phase-Going to be doing a cut

Current supplements-(this is what I will be taking when I start my cut)
    ErgoPharm GF Pro
    Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn
    Gaspari Nutrition Superpump 250
    Avant Labs Sesathin
    Primaforce EAA(Testing this next week)
    Scivation Xtend
    Xtreme Formulation Ultra Peptide(as a prebed shake)
    Designer Supplements Vigor
    Designer Supplements Melting Point
    Man Body Octane
    Man Scorch
    SST Alpha Omega M3

New Training Schedule
    M-Arms Shoulders
    T-Abs,Cardio
    W-Legs,Back
    Th-Abs,Cardio
    F-Chest
    S-Off
    Su-Abs,Cardio

Fish Oil using:
    SST Alpha Omega M3
    6 capsules daily
    138 mg EPA X 6-828 mg
    192 mg DHA X 6-1152 mg
    I am very consistant with my dosing

Years of Training-2 years serious training,3 years maintaining fell off the wagon over a year ago.

Ever used X-Factor-No
    Last edited by IntensityX; 08-10-2006 at 10:40 PM.
    "The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

cobain67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobain67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobain67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobain67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobain67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobain67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobain67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobain67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobain67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobain67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobain67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    COBAIN67

Age-18
    Height-6'2"
    Weight-171lbs
    Bodyfat=7%
    Bodytype=Ecto/Endo
    Current Composition Goals
    Bulk, add mass, get bigger, GROW!.

Current supplements:

VPX NO Shotgun
    Primaforce Primal EAA
    Scivation XTend/Sesamin
    Primaforce Max CLA/Substance WPI
    R-ALA
    VPX CMZ (ZMA formula)
    Multivitamin

Supplement History:
    AMP
    MAN Scorch v-3
    MAN Clout
    VPX Redline
    VPX Clenbutrx
    VPX Zero Carb Protein
    VPX Micellean
    Scivation Anagen
    Scivation Lipid-FX
    Scivation ALCALEAN
    Primaforce Durablast
    SAN VAULT
    SAN Bolt
    German American Tech. Jet Fuel
    AX Stim-X

Fish Oil Used:
    Trader Darwins' Odorless Fish Oil
    - 300mg EPA/200mg DHA per capsule
    Dosage Used:
    6 Capsules per day
    - 1800mg EPA/1200mg DHA

Ever Used X-Factor Before?:
    Once, for about 6 days, but decided to stop due to the Fish Oil/Omega-3 limitations.

Diet Plan: 3500 calories on W/O days, 2700 on off days
    +heavy on the fats, moderate carbs, moderate-high protein

Training Protocol: (Fullbody Split)

Monday: AM 8x3, PM 2x12
    Tuesday: Active Recovery + Cardio
    Wednesday: AM 6x4, PM 3x8
    Thursday: Active Recovery + Cardio
    Friday: AM 4x6, PM 1x24
    Saturday: Cardio/Off
    Sunday: Off

Training Experience: 2.5 years serious

I began lifting at a body weight of 123lbs, extremely malnourished and underweight. I read up on proper nutrition and training and have been at it ever since!

I have been extremely anxious to try X-Factor for quite some time now, but have been too scared to give up my Fish Oil and similar EFA's. I am hoping that in running a log for MN on X-Factor with my usual dose of EFA's I can make some pretty substantial gains without sacrificing them.

Before & After Pictures, body weight, girth measurements and the like updated frequently. I would also provide a detailed daily summary of my workouts, as well as any additional things I notice (good, bad or otherwise)

YEAAAH BUDDY!
    Last edited by cobain67; 08-10-2006 at 11:10 PM.

Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am very interested in these results! Good luck to phosphatebond and all the testers .
    High Master League Zerg - Starcraft 2 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/brotosterone
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iblast002

"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerS_MMA

Sex: Male

Height: 6ft

Weight: 213lbs

Body Type: Meso/Endo

Training experience: Haven't been training seriously for long mainly for sports, but I'm full bore right now concentraiting mainly on BB and making great strides.

Training Schedule/Protocol:
    Mon-Chest/Delts/Tri's
    Tue-Back/Traps/R.Dealt/Bi's
    Wed-Legs/Calves (heavy)
    Thur-Chest/Delts/Tri's
    Fri-Back/Traps/R.Dealt/Bi's
    Sat-Legs/Calves (light)
    Sun-Off but Cardio is still performed

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: AM(1st thing) certain days, sessions 30-45 mins low to mod intensity and a PM session 30-45 low intensity. Usually the PM session is always after a workout unless I have time constraints.

Current supplements:
    Gf-Pro Protein
    Substance WPI
    Extend(megadosing)
    Bulk BCCA's
    Primal EAA
    Fish Oil: Always have 6 caps.
    EPA=1080mg
    DHA=730mg
    Multi
    B-Vitamins
    Potassium
    Xceed/Bulk CEE

Current Diet: I follow a "Chuck Style" diet w/ very low carbs only green veggies and grapefruits w/ high protien and a high fat intake and I incorporate a refeed every 3rd to 4th day last meal of the night. I'm going to try and ease over to the "Game Over" book and will start to implement that in too.

Short Term Goal: To cut down to less then 10% BF and hopefully weigh around 200lbs

Long Term Goal: To steadily make gains both size/strength and hopefully compete naturally in the near future.

Prescription/Recreational drugs:None

Supplement History: I've had my fair share of all the supps but I've never used PH's/Steroids. ***I have actually used one bottle of X-Factor in the past, but there were too many variables and life kinda got in the way so I coulnd'nt continue.

I can post before/after pic's along w/ before and after measurents if necessary.

Thanks for the consideration...

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I tested the original run done by Bill. Can i test it again please???? I loved the stuff!

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awesome PB, i've been wating for these logs to come up for a while!

good luck to all the testers, x factor doesn't disappoint.
    â™› â™›

Matt Daniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt Daniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt Daniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt Daniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt Daniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt Daniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt Daniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt Daniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt Daniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt Daniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt Daniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello my name is Matt Daniels and I would LOVE to try X-Factor again,Ive used it twice before...but that was before my diet and training were good.Anyways I would love to test this product (I live in canada...is this a problem..if so I could pay for S/H)My stats are

Height:5',5"
    Weight:140(I was going to get some x-factor with activate soon anyways...so this would be great if I saved $100)
    BF:11.3%
    Years Training:1

Supplements
    CEE
    Fish Oils(EPA:1080 DHA:720)
    Whey
    Anator p70

Training Routine
    Full body workout x 3 each week(HST Style training)
    Excercises consist of:BB Curls,Squats,Leg Curls,Leg Press,Dips,Incline Bench,Pulldowns,BB Rows,Shoulder Press,Reverse
    Flys,Crunchs,Shrugs,Pushdowns,Calf Press

Like I said I would greatly appreciate getting voted to do this test,I will keep everything updated and promise a very detailed log!
    Last edited by Matt Daniels; 08-10-2006 at 11:41 PM.
    10% luck,20% skill,15% concentrated power of will,5% pleasure,50% pain,100% reason to remember the name!

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Matt Daniels
    Hello my name is Matt Daniels and I would LOVE to try X-Factor again,Ive used it twice before...but that was before my diet and training were good.Anyways I would love to test this product (I live in canada...is this a problem..if so I could pay for S/H)My stats are

Height:5',5"
    Weight:140(I was going to get some x-factor with activate soon anyways...so this would be great if I saved $100)
    BF:11.3%
    Years Training:1

Supplements
    CEE
    Fish Oils(EPA:1080 DHA:720)
    Whey
    Anator p70

Training Routine
    Full body workout x 3 each week(HST Style training)
    Excercises consist of:BB Curls,Squats,Leg Curls,Leg Press,Dips,Incline Bench,Pulldowns,BB Rows,Shoulder Press,Reverse
    Flys,Crunchs,Shrugs,Pushdowns,Calf Press

Like I said I would greatly appreciate getting voted to do this test,I will keep everything updated and promise a very detailed log!
    I think you might be too young for XF.
    "The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

PIMPimitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIMPimitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIMPimitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIMPimitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIMPimitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIMPimitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIMPimitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIMPimitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIMPimitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIMPimitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIMPimitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Age-25
    Height-6'7''
    Weight-225
    Bodyfat=11%
    Bodytype=Meso/Ecto... sometimes its hard to put on mass because of my height
    Current Workout Phase = To keep adding mass !

Current supplements-
    Mega Men Sports
    ON 100% whey

Last Supplements Used-
    No-Explode
    Cell Mass
    GNC Fast Flex... just ran out

M and Thur -Bench/Incline/cable flies/Biceps/Back and Abs (lite)
    Tue and Fri- Decline/Lats/Shoulders/Triceps/ ... powersets on all broken into 2 groups/Back and Abs (lite)
    Wend and Sat-Legs and cardo/Back and Abs (lite)
    Su-OFF

Fish Oil used-Fast Flex by GNC
    EPA360x2
    DHA240x2
    Very consistent with dosing, never missed a day

Years of Training- about 5 years now. Been working on a few goals also.

Training Experience-basketball player in high school .... off season I worked out.

Been working out since after my freshman year in college. I was about 165 and 6'5''. Hella skinny and tried everything under the sun to get bigger. It took me awhile but I am happy about my weight and looking to get a bit bigger and willing to try anything that my help in the process

Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

I am VERY interested in trying X-Factor!!!!! Been waiting and waiting for bb.com to get this stuff back in stock. I would appreciate it very much to be one of the testers!

Age - 25
    Sex - Male
    Height - 5'11
    Weight - 188lbs.
    Bodyfat - 15-17% Just ordered body fat caliper today to keep track at home now.
    Bodytype - Endo
    Diet - Bulking 3,000 cals
    Years Training - 4 years

Ever Used X-Factor Before? - Never but would really like to!

Current supplements - ON whey protein (3 scoops a day), 1 Centrum multivitamin, fish oil EPA 1080 DHA 720, 3 capsules Optimum ZMA

All Past supplements
    Jungle Warfare, Xtend, and Green Bludge.

Routine -
    I work out 4 days a week. Those 4 days a week I lift heavy with a routine of
    Day 1 Monday – Chest, Bis, Calves, Cardio
    Day 2 Wednesday - Back, Shoulders, Tris, Sometimes upper legs if there not too sore lol
    Day 3 Friday – Upper and lower Legs, Shoulders, Tris
    Day 4 Sunday – Chest, Bis, Cardio
    After the weights I ride the bike for 15 minutes on cardio days. And of course the nest week I start the day off with day 2 program so I dont work the same muscle groups back to back.

Before and after pictures wouldnt be a problem if needed.
    Thanks!

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sex: M

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 210

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been lifting off and on for about 8 years, but I didn't take it serious until the past 3 years. I've gained about 40 lbs of mass over the past 3.5 years

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): This is the training protocol I would be using if tested. This is my tried and true method that I would use to truely evaluate the effects of the product.

Sun: off
    Mon: chest/triceps/forearms
    Tue: back/traps/biceps
    Wed: shoulders/triceps/calves
    Thu: Legs
    Fri: off
    Sat: Biceps/calves/forearms

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): None now, but I am heavy bulking. I usually run outside for cardio up to a couple miles

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): MAN Clout, MAN Body Octane, Animal Pak, NOW Taurine, Scivation Xtend, ON Gold STandard

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): My diet is pretty clean and regimented. I have a full time desk job so finding time to eat and train on a schedule is no problem. My diet consists of oats, whey, apples, cottage cheese, lean meat, mixed veggies, yogurt, sweet/white patatoes. Amounts and timing are adjusted regularly based on a bulking or cutting. I'm not good at the macros thing, but I know what works for me and my goals

Current Daily water intake: Not sure, but I go at least once an hour

Short Term Goal: Get to 230 before the end of the year

Long Term Goal: Compete in an amatuer BB competition

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Any/all types of creatine, NO products, whey, caesin, NO-explode, prohormones plus support supplements, SERMs, X-factor, NHA stack, L-carnitine, BCAAs, EAAs, Taurine, GMS, Green Tea, cAmphibolic, ZMA, GABA, Clout, Body Octane, Animal Pak. I don't think I' leaving anything out. :-)

Daily Fish Oil Intake:
    GNC Fish Body Oils x 8 caps daily
    EPA = 1440 mg
    DHA = 960 mg
    GLA = 184 mg

Flax Oil x 1tbsp daily
    alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) = 7700mg
    Linoleic Acid (LA) = 2170mg
    Oleic Acid = 2240mg

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=848471
    I sit in front of a computer all day so updates and responses should be frequent.
    Last edited by arn710; 08-11-2006 at 07:46 AM.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow, good luck to this test. im definatly interested to see outcome of these.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PB are you sending two bottles for the test as was recommended previously? or just going with one bottle?

I am mildly interested in applying myself, but I'll hold for now.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

astump is on a distinguished road. (+10) astump is on a distinguished road. (+10) astump is on a distinguished road. (+10) astump is on a distinguished road. (+10) astump is on a distinguished road. (+10) astump is on a distinguished road. (+10) astump is on a distinguished road. (+10) astump is on a distinguished road. (+10) astump is on a distinguished road. (+10) astump is on a distinguished road. (+10) astump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When are you planning the testing to start? I assume its soon, I am in the middle of another log, soooo??
    "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" -- Dr. Phil

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by phosphate
    first week in September give or take.

pdigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'4''

Weight: 167 (while cutting now about 8-9% bf), (was about 175 off-season about 12-13% bf)

Bodytype: Mesomorph
    ARMS: 17" unflexed, 17.5" flexed
    LEGS: 26.5"
    Waist: 30" goal 28" (It's already down 3.5" in a month and a half all of my fat gain goes to my stomach and face for some reason every where else is always lean)

Training experience: been lifting since I was 15 so about 7 yrs started off mixing powerlifting with bodybuilding my joints hurt too much and hurt my rotator cuff benching 335x4 and my knees ached from heavy squats as well as lower back so i cut the rest time, slightly boosted the reps up, and started
    performing sets like bench rest t-bar row rest back to bench to keep blood flow in my joints so i was lifting good weight but not too too heavy and my joints and knees do not ache at all ne more nor does my rotator cuff hurt

Training Schedule/Protocol: for the past yr and a half i was perfroming a 3 on 1 off 1 on 1 off 2 on 1 off 9 day cycle
    Day 1: chest n back (short rest time 60-90 secs to slightly higher volume to maximize hypertrophy
    2: legs (same protocol)
    3: Shoulders n arms (same protocol)
    4: OFF
    5: Chest and back (longer rest times less volume max weights to maximize strength)
    6: OFF
    7: Shoulders and arms (same protocol as day 5)
    8: legs (same)
    9: OFF
    10:repeat

my gains have slowed so i have changed my routine since the summer to a very different style to shock my body since i do not have a spot but to also prevent injury on bench i have moved to smith machine i feel it is a change but also works better for my chest development. I feel changing up a routine is a good way to shock the body and has proven is the past been a great way to boost size and strength. I am now focused more on gaining lean mass than just really strength, bot would be good but more so size.

I will be focusing on almost all compound exercises

Mon: upper body (less volume heavy day reps 7,6,5 with one 12 rep drop set on an isolation exericise after compound exercise is done for the given body part to increase tension time for the mitochondria) and abs
    Tues: HIIT Cardio
    Wed: Heavy legs less volume, abs, post workout LISS cardio 20-25 mins
    Thursday: HIIT cardio
    FRIDAY: Upper body light day slightly higher volume (10, 9, 8 sets), abs
    Saturday: light higer volume legs, abs

MODAY (about 45-50mins): (upper body) 2 warms up sets each Bench and row
    1a: Smith Machine Incline bench or Smith machine Flat bench (same weight 7,6,5) increase weights once get 3 sets of 7 reps, rest 60-90 secs perfrom 1b at the end of 3rd set perfrom drop set of cable or machine flyes 12 reps

1b: Bent over row (same weight 7,6,5) rest 60-90 secs go back to exercise a
    end of 3rd set drop set of cable rows 12 reps

2a: Smith Machine Shoulder press, dumbell, or Hammer strength shoulder press (same weight 7,6,5) end 3rd set with drop set of 12 reps of either upright rows or rear lateral raises)

2b: Barbell Shrugs ( reps 7,6,5) drop set of 12 reps on dumbell shrugs

3a: Decline close grip bench or weighted Dips (reps 7,6,5) drop set with single arm cable pushdowns (alternate grips used), cable tricep pushdowns, reverse push downs, or overhead tricep extension for 12 reps

3b: Cambered Barbell curls (reps 7,6,5) drop set of concentration curls or concentration hammer curls of 12 reps

ABS: Decline Crunch 1 warm up set 3 working sets with weight
    3 sets of leg lifts

Tuesday: HIIT Cardio 20mins

Wednesday(35-40mins): 2 Warms ups for squats and calf raises

1a: Squat (reps 7,6,5) drop set of leg extensions 12 reps
    1b: Seated calf raises (15, 15, 15)

2a: SLDL : (reps 7,6,5) drop set of leg curls 12 reps
    2b: standing calf raise (3 sets of 15 and a drop set of 25)

ABS: 1 warm up set then weighted cable crunches 3 sets 8-12 range, 3 sets of leg raises on pull up bar (8-12 range), 3 sets of decline bench side bends of obliques (15-20 range)

LISS cardio for 25 mins

Thursday: 20 mins HIIT cardio

FridaY(50-55mins): upper body:
    1a: Smith Machine Incline bench or Dumbell Incline bench (same weight 10,9,8) increase weights once get 3 sets of 10 reps, rest 60-90 secs perfrom 1b

1b: t-bar row (same weight 10,9,8) rest 60-90 secs go back to exercise a

2a: If perfrom Smith Incline bench either do Chest dips, Hammer Strength Bench, or Smith Flat Bench, If do dumbells have to perfrom Flat smith bench
    (same weight reps 10,9,8)

3a: Smith Machine Shoulder press, dumbell, or Hammer strength shoulder press, or upright rows (same weight 10,9,8)

3b: dumbell Shrugs ( reps 10,9,8)

4a: skull crushers or overhead tricep extensions (reps 10,9,8)

4b: alternating dumbell curls (reps 10,9,8)

Saturday(45-50mins): reps legs 10,9,8, calfs 12-20
    1a: Squat or Hack squat 3 sets

1b: Standing calf raise 3 sets

2a: leg press 3 sets

2b: leg press calf raises 3 sets

3a: leg extensions

3b: leg curls

ABS: 3 sets of medicine ball weight crunches or ab roller crunches (8-12 reps)
    3 sets of leg raises

*********** the leg routines will be switched with this one every week so each will be perfromed every other week

Wednesday(40-50mins): Hamstring Focus Indirect Quad work all will be done 3 sets of 8-15 reps
    1a: Sumo wide squat
    1b: seated calf raise
    2a: wide and high leg press or hack squat
    2b: leg press calf raise (12-20 reps)
    3: legs curls, SLDL, or lunges

Saturday: (40-50mins) Quad Focus indirect hamstring work 3 sets of 8-15 reps all sets
    1a: Narrow stance squat
    1b: standing calf raise
    2a: narrow stand and low leg press of hack squat
    2b: leg press calf raise (12-20 reps)
    3: leg extensions

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: ****refer to above

Current supplements: ON whey protein with glutamine in it, Shaklee: vitamin c, vitamin e, lecithin, liver regulation, Omega 3's, calcium, multivitamin, B vitamin- Complex, garlic tabs, Fat loss booster (with ALA, chromium, taurine, magnesium, zinc, and vanadium) Primaforce CEE, Primaforce CLA, NOW Chromium pic., and NOW L-carnitine

Current Diet:
    Meal 1: many egg whites with 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup of oatmeal with water
    2: 4 oz lean turkey, 93% lean ground turkey, or 1/2 can of tuna sometimes with whole wheat whole grain fiber wraps with soy protein if i have that i have little bit of brown rice, whole wheat pasta, whole grain pretzels if i dotn have the wrap i have a slight bit more
    3: same as 2
    4: (4 and 5 can switch depending on work and go to the gym) this is post work out or HIIT cardio 1 and half scoops of ON protein, 1 whole frozen banana, 1 cup of 100% OJ in a shake)
    5: can vary depending on dinner from thalapia, salmon, trout, haddock, ground turkey, 95% lean hamburg, chicken normally thats what we eat i have about 4-5 oz with brown rice or baked potato
    6: same as 5 depending on the night 4-5 oz of the meat but with out the carb or broccoli i might have with it

i have about 1800-2000 cals every day 30-65 grams of fat, 150-200 carbs, 170-260 grams of protein depending on what i eat. i have one day of higher carbs and fat a week. I keep my meals 20-50 grams of protein, low fat, and 15-30 grams of carbs excluding post workout which is 60-70grams good simple carbs

Short Term Goal: Cut slowly to as low bf % as i can get b4 college starts up september 5th but maintain as much muscle as possible and maybe gain some if possible on the way im losing about .75-1.25 lb(s) a week already i have lost 3.5 inches off of my waist and only 8 lbs so i must be gained muscle or retaining it all all this in a month period while my muscle measurements are the same if not larger

Long Term Goal: gain lean muscle and be 180-185 lbs at about 5% bf (like my idol franco columbu)

Prescription/Recreational drugs: claritin ocassionally, inhaler for asthma

Supplement history: sometimes takes ON whey protein which i am now havent taken ne other supplements in 2 and half yrs which were glutamine, creatine monohydrate or cell tech when i first started, and once ZMA

Reason we should select you: I am currently cutting but want to keep as much size if not at all possible to gain some during my cut which the aminos would help me to do. I am very dedicated I never miss a meal or day at the gym. I have a great attitude i lift like an animal even on little sleep i dont use ne excuses on things to motivate me more. I have always wanted to keep a log and was going to before I saw this post so I think it would be a great time to start. I am on the computer every day so i can update the log everyday, and I have access to a digital camera to take good b4 and after pics. I also know my body and am consistant so I can tell if the products worked for me.