The only real WMD in Iraq swole_in_Iraq's Avatar
    swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Swole's "Hyperdrol on a cut" review....

Alrighty! I went to my 1st Sgt.'s office tonight and there was a package for me....locked in his office, lol! But I know it's my Hyperdrol cuz that's all I've ordered lately. With that said i have no ties or affiliation to ANY supplement company and I got nothing free. I paid my hard earned $52.99 or whatever plus shipping. This will be as unbiased as humanly possible. So anyhoo I will let you all know how it works for me. Right now I am currently doing my very best to adhere as closely to the "Cut Diet (2500)" as possible with the foods I have available to me. (thanks for the help, Chuck).
    Some stats (I'll give more specific ones later)
    Height: 6'
    Weight:roughly 210
    Been lifting for about 5 years consistently. Never tried any AAS. Took Phera Plex for about a week and a half but had to stop do to TREMENDOUS lower back pain. I ended up throwing the rest of the bottle away and just doing 4 weeks of Rebound XT/Retain. I wont bore you guys with every little piece of food I eat. What I will give you is workout for the day. How I felt during the workout and things I notice about my body. Any changes I can detect physically or mentally that started AFTER beginning the Hyperdrol will be noted. I plan to run two bottles (8 weeks) at the recommended dosage of 3/day. To be fair I will continue with the same supplements throughout the 8 weeks so that nothing will change. The supps. I will be using are:
    NOW Adam Multi
    ON 100% Whey
    HP CEE capsules (3 before workout/3g on workout days only)
    MAN Scorch
    MAN Vaporize
    Universal "Animal Flex"
    "Total EFA" liquid
    BCAA Capsules (will be replaced with Scivation xtend when all gone)
    I recently finished a tub of "SizeON" but will NOT be reintroducing it during this log.
    My workouts go something like Chest/Back/Shoulders/Off/Arms/Legs/Off. I also finish with 35 minutes brisk walk the treadmill with a decent incline. When I feel that it is taking less effort, I increase the speed, the incline or both. Sometimes the days get jacked up because I might work later or it's just so freakin hot I cant manage to make myself go out, lol! I pretty much always catch a minimum of 7 hours of sleep. Don't be alarmed because I post at some bizarre times. I am 9 hours AHEAD of Central time. As soon as Top gets in I will hit him up for my package. and take my first Hypedrol pill with breakfast. I'll snap some before pics before I workout later today along with the usual measurements and will post after pics once this is all done with measurements as well. Sooooo...I guess that's about it. I'll post back up after my workout later. Take it easy.

swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole_in_Iraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 1

So I only took 2 Hyperdrol pills today due to the time I got the package. Let me explain my schedule. I work from midnight to 10am. So I wake up at 2300 (11pm) and begin my day. Anyway. I took some measurements and they went like this (I'm more even than I thought I would be from left side to right side)
    Chest 43"
    Arms 18"
    Thighs 26"
    Calves 16" (I hate my calves)
    I have the little "Fat Track II" digital caliper, but I hate it because I feel it is highly inaccurate. But I used it anyhow. I did it like three times and it seems to beleive that I am at 7.9% which is so effin wrong, but it least it gives me a reference point. I put myself more at about 12%, but anyway. I also snapped a few pics. I wont take anymore until the end of the 8 weeks to get a good before/after look. As for the first day of the Hyperdrol...absolutely nothing to report. Had a great shoulder workout. Trying to focus more on the medial head to get a bit wider and make my waist appear smaller.

Music (my musical tastes are all over the map. If it sounds good, I like it. I'll prolly put someone down and you guys will think "who?!?!?" but it's cool I like all types.

Mp3 player choice for the day: T.I. - "Trap Muzik"
    Seated Barbell Press:
    105x 10,10,10,10,10
    Standing one arm dumbell lateral
    20x 10,10,10,9,7 (ouch)
    Bent over dumbell lateral
    15x 10,10,10,10,10
    Seated two arm dumbell lateral
    20 to failure(drop)15 to failure(drop)10 to failure(drop)5 to failure (those 5lb dumbells felt like 50's...lol)
    Behind the back Barbell Shrugs
    185x 10,10,8,7
    Treadmill
    30 min 6.0 incline/3.5 speed
    Attached Images

Forgot to mention....

I am currently (and have been since I got in Iraq) a sleep product...
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/natrol/sleep.html
    it has helped so much with getting a deep, restful sleep. My schedule has changed several times since I have been here and my current one has me going to bed at 1600 (4pm). It is VERY hard to go to sleep when the sun is still out and shining bright. Maybe this product will also help combat any sleeplessness that Hyperdrol may cause. We'll see.

Day 2

Weight upon waking up 208.5
    Full 3 caps of Hyperdrol taken. Today was arms.
    Mp3 selection: Loaded up everything I had by "The Roots" and put it on shuffle. Dont know if I mentioned it before, but I am really focusing on maintaining laser-like form during this cut. I'm checking my ego at the door. My goal is extreme muscle development. With that said...the Workout:

Barbell Curls
    85x 10,9,7,5 (YES! I have not done barbell cur in about a month. These felt great.)
    by the end of the first excercise my biceps looked like footballs. I'm not attributing this to the Hyperdrol, however being it is only day two.
    Seated Incline Hammer Curls
    30x 9,8,8,6
    Now I'm getting looks of disbelief from guys in the gym. My biceps look almost cartoonish. As if they dont belong on my body.
    Concentration Curls seated on Flat bench (elbow on inside of thigh) (2 second HARD contraction at the top)
    20x 10,9,9,8
    The vein in my right bi looks like a "crazy straw"!
    Seated Dumbell overhead extensions (I use the Preacher Curl bench to support my back)
    60x 10,10,10,10
    Weighted dips (2x 10lb plates on dip belt)
    10,10,8 (I punked out of the 4th set. It hurt. I apologize.)
    Dumbell Skullcrushers (I use dumbells because on of my tris is stronger and thicker than the other and I want at least 1 excercise where the weaker one has to pull it's own weight.)
    20x 10,9,9,7
    Cardio: Treadmill...Incline 6.0/speed 3.5
    tested my heartrate several times throughout and it was in the low 120's
    One observation: When I went to shower, looking in the mirror I noticed that my entire body looked incredibly smooth. I mean my arms were still pumped but shoulders, chest, everything else looked as soft as a baby's ass. It was very disheartening. Oh well.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

You have some huge arms man. I read that you are trying to bring up the medial head of delts and here are some exercises that might help:

1. Behind the Back Lateral Cable Raises: do a normal lateral cable raise except bring the cable from behind the back instead of in front. You should feel a strong stretch in your shoulder.

2. Dumbell Lateral Raises Heavy Light Split: grab two dumbells that are twice the normal weight you can do lateral raises with and complete as many half reps as you can. Then grab a pair of dumbells that 1/3 the weight of the heavy dumbells and do normal lateral raises in a controlled fashion for as many reps as possible.

3. Dumbell Lateral Raises Giant Set: Start of with ten pound dumbells and do eight reps, then grab fifteen pounders for eight reps, all the way up to the max weight you can do for eight reps, and then go back down in weight in five pound increments the same way you went up.

4. Shoulder width grip upright rows: grab a barbell shoulder width with a thumbless grip and do upright rows only to chest height or up to the bottom of your sternum.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Thanks for the tips...

#3 on your list is actually how I do my squats. I start with a relatively light weight and do 10 reps, then add 20lbs and do another 10 reps. I keep adding 20lbs/set til I get to a weight where I cant do 10 reps then go back down the ladder to the original weight. I'm trying to get shoulder width because I dont think a really skinny waist is a genetic reality for me. Maybe it (broader shoulders) will help with the illusion.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    your peak on your bi's is fantastic good ****. you'll be ascary mofo when u lean out.

I take it your army? keep your head up over there im USAF good luck

Originally Posted by olb33
    your peak on your bi's is fantastic good ****. you'll be ascary mofo when u lean out.

I take it your army? keep your head up over there im USAF good luck
    appreciate that! Yes, I'm army. Baghdad, Iraq. Got 2 months left! Well actually 54 days but it's not like I'm counting.

Day 3

Weight upon waking 209.0 (my digital scale does .5 or .0)
    Leg Day
    MP3 player selection: Coldplay - "Parachutes"
    "know how I know you're gay? Cuz you listen to Coldplay - "40 Year Old Virgin"
    Warmup with 5 min on bike
    Squats (this is a little dumb thing I made up one day. I start with a relatively light weight and do 10 reps. Then add 20lbs and do 10 reps. I keep adding 20lbs til I get to a weight where I cant get 10 reps. Then I come back down in reverse order. I dunno if it's quads in general, or just mine but my quads respond very well to higher reps. So.......
    155x 10, 175x 10, 195x 10, 215x 10, 235x8, 215x 6 (help!), 195x 6, 175x 7, 155x 10 (lays on the floor for about 5 minutes)
    Leg Extensions
    65x 4 sets to ABSOLUTE failure
    Seated Calf Raise 90lbs on 12-15 reps
    SUPERSETTED (4) WITH Leg Press Toe Raise 105 to failure
    (Note it is a leg press machine with cables and a weight stack. The gym closest to me does not have an actual leg press sled. The other does, but when it's 120 outside a 2 minute walk to the gym or a 15 minute walk is an easy choice.)
    Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    175x 10,8,8,7
    Lying Leg Curls (I really dont care for these, but I try to look at it as working biceps....only for legs. Maybe I will get a higher peak in my hamstring, lol)
    45 plate on x 10,10,10,10 (very nice squeeze at the top. Still dont like em, though)
    No cardio today. My legs are torn up.
    Observations: I sweated like a hog (hogs dont have sweat glands. Ok, so I lied but I did sweat profusely) I did notice that my entire body was pumped after the leg workout. Still waiting for something definitive, but I'm realistic. I know it's only been 3 days. Out!

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sounds like a massive leg work out, its nice to see. so many people here at camp virginia kuwait skip legs all together. huge upper bodies with toothpicks holding it up.

you'll prolly pass through here on your way home. then about a month after you, ill be goin home too!

good luck up there

Originally Posted by paulpfiction
    sounds like a massive leg work out, its nice to see. so many people here at camp virginia kuwait skip legs all together. huge upper bodies with toothpicks holding it up.

you'll prolly pass through here on your way home. then about a month after you, ill be goin home too!

good luck up there
    We came through Camp Beurhing on the way up. Also convoyed down to Arifjan once after we got up here.

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AJ is the sh*t for around here

they got everything, almost feels like home

almost.

well if you do end up at virginia, we got 2 gyms, the old one in a tent. and we got a new one in a hardstand building that is sweet. i walk an extra 10 minutes everyday in 125 degree weather because it is that nice.

you find me there around 330 pm everyday

Thumbs up Day 4

Weight upon waking (after taking a monstrous wizz) 206.0 Sounds strange, but I'm sure I got rid of about 24 to 32 ounces. Crazy.

Chest day...
    Mp3 selection: Kanye West - "The College Dropout"

(foreward: today I was really hurting for something sweet, so I made a deal with myself...do 45 min cardio instead of the usual 30 and I could have a treat.)

Incline Dumbell (after 2 warmup sets)
    80x 10,10,10,7 (compared to last week's 75x 8,6,7,7)
    Flat Bench Hammer Dumbell Press (for lack of a better name)
    65x 10,9,8,8 (these really help the width of my pecs out to where they tie in with the anterior delt)
    Leaning Forward Dips (bodyweight)
    10,9,8,8 (next week i will add weight and use my shiny new dip belt, lol)
    High Pulley Cable Crossovers (no handles, just holding on to the little ball)
    25x 10,10,9,8
    Cardio entertainment: Replay of Dallas/Seattle (YES, I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan living in St. Louis)
    45 min on treadmill speed - 3.0/Incline 6.5 (reward...one scoop of Cookies n Cream at the chow hall
    Observations: I'm really anxious to hit a bodypart for the 2nd time on the Hyperdrol to match progress. I'm starting to notice a slight difference in fullness and pump. Nothing tremendous by any means. Pushing those 80's felt like cake. In a few days I hit shoulders which will be the first bodypart I've hit for the second time since I started the Hyperdrol. I think this is gonna get fun in a minute, folks. Thank you for reading.

Thumbs up Day 5

foreward: Counted my BCAA capsules and I have enough left for lik 8 days. So I decided to go ahead and order my Xtend since orders take anywhere from 6-8 days to reach Iraq. (does "Watermelon Xtend" dance)

Weight upon waking...206.0
    Back Day
    Mp3 Selection: Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death (Discs 1 & 2)

Hammer Grip Chin-ups
    Bodyweight x 10,10....25lb (dip belt)x 7,6,4
    Rack Pulls (mid shin)
    225x 10,10,...245x 8,8
    Wide Grip Pulldowns
    120x 10,8,7,7
    Reverse Grip Cable Rows
    35 on stack (never did understand how those numbers equate to real poundage)x 10,9,8,8 (two second squeeze at the top)
    T-Bar Row
    90lbs on x 9,9,9,8
    Hyperextensions
    25llb plate 8,8,8,8
    I shunned my lifting straps today (I could hear them in my bag calling me)
    Performed various ab work. Mainly timed sit-ups to stay sharp for an upcoming PT test
    Today is the day I have 2 workouts, so I will do cardio after my shoulder workout later.
    Observations: My endurance today was epic! Now, I'm no pro bb'er but I know my own body. I had to force myself to stop doing back work. Also rest periods were down considerably. If this becomes the case for all bodyparts, then I will have no choice but to at least keep all my muscle and maybe add a bit as I cut....which is my goal. Thanks for reading.

Smile Day 5...still

Shoulders
    MP3 player selection.... John Mayer Trio - Try
    Standing Dumbell press
    50x 8,8,7,7
    Seated Lateral Raises
    20x 10,8,8,7
    Bent Over Laterals
    15x 10,9,8,7
    Behind the Back Barbell Shrugs
    185x 10,10,10,8 (no straps)
    One Arm Dumbell Laterals
    25-fail Drop 20-fail Drop 15-fail DROP 10-fail (LIGHT WEIGHT, BABEEEE!!!)

Cardio 30 min on treadmill incline-6.5/speed 3.5 (heartrate stayed between 125 and 130 the whole time)
    Dumbell L-Laterals
    25lbsx 10,10,10,10

Observations: I DID NOT WANT TO EVER STOP WORKING OUT!!! Just like earlier today when I did back. I had to go back for one more excercise after cardio. I did not get this kind of endurance from using Size-On recently. I am also starting to notice that regardless of what bodypart I am working i get almost a "full body pump" for lack of a better term. We'll see...we'll see.

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you ever finish using this?

People just don't get it ragnar1199's Avatar
    ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump to this, I'm also curious if he finished using it. I'd like to see what his results were. And swole_in_Iraq, I hope your doing alright over there. I was in Iraq from March to September '04. Stay strong.
    RPS Annihilation, 10-18-14, 220 amateur, raw, no knee wraps or sleeves:

Squat: 475
    Bench Press: 325, failed 355 on my third attempt
    Deadlift: 565
    Total: 1365

MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump?
    MASS FX (final version) LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=13470650

MASS FX (alpha) + HYPERDROL LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=908113

kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000)
    no response in over a month... i hope everythings alright over there swol.

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ragnar1199
    Bump to this, I'm also curious if he finished using it. I'd like to see what his results were. And swole_in_Iraq, I hope your doing alright over there. I was in Iraq from March to September '04. Stay strong.
    to swole also, thanks guys for your time in iraq, its much appreciated by everybody. my cousin and gf's brother both did time over there and from what i've heard it might as well be hell on earth....scary stuff
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm