Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I need help with several training goals

I am trying to find/modify/build a workout program that meets several goals, and I am pretty confused as to what I need to be doing. I want to increase my size and strength, but I also need to build my speed and endurance.

I am considering a career change to police or military, so I need to be getting into shape to get through training and have the functional strength I may need in the field. I am also getting back into martial arts, probably looking at something like jiu jitsu where I will need a combination of conditioning to do well.

What I have been looking at right now doing something along the lines of a 5x5 workout 3 days a week, and incorporating push ups, pull ups, chins, dips, sit ups, etc. into it or into my off days along with running and swimming.

Some basic info about me: 24 y/o male, 6 foot 3 inches tall, 195lbs, average at best level of fitness, defiantly need more core strength and cardio endurance. I have access to several large and small gyms in the area, as well as a pool, and areas to run. I can realistically work out 5 days a week, 1-3 hours, and will probably be attending a 2 hour martial arts class 2 days a week in the near future. I can afford a protein shake or two a day, and a gym membership, but personal training is out of my range.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide, links, general info, plans, etc.