Thread: Slim Fast...

mxvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mxvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mxvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mxvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mxvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Slim Fast...

>Hey... i need some opinions
    >about slim fast...
    >Does Really Works, or is only BULL****

>And, im trying to build my body, but i have fat...
    >I need someone to recomend me a diet
    >and a training without suplements
    >and if u need suplementes, wich ones i need...

>Well thank u...

C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mxvenom
    >Hey... i need some opinions
    >about slim fast...
    >Does Really Works, or is only BULL****

>And, im trying to build my body, but i have fat...
    >I need someone to recomend me a diet
    >and a training without suplements
    >and if u need suplementes, wich ones i need...

>Well thank u...
    lol
    Anabolic Xtreme Representative

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

VIP@www.OFF-TOPICBOARD.com

MoreMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok if you mean if slim fast shakes calms the hunger for 4 hours yeah it those
    or meal replacement take slim fast but you will get bored of drinking slim fast you want to loose fat do alot of cardio and lift weights

UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from what ive heard one your on slim fast, you must stay on it for aslong as you want to keep the weight off. Lifetime commitment??
    Live to lift, lift to live

There are two types of people in this world, those who squat, and those bowflex pussies-Animal.com

Squat till you drop or puke. Which ever comes first.

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift some heavy ass weight-King Ronnie.

israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Slim-fast is simply a low calorie meal replacement. So if are replacing 2 of your 3 regular meals with a slim fast shake, then you will obviously lose weight because you are cutting calories. So slim fast is not the way to go if you are trying to take up bodybuilding. There is other ways of cutting down.

You can find all kinds articles at bodybuilding.com