Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Best 3 exercises for each body part for a guy with minimal equipment

Hi, I've been bodybuilding since january 06, I went hard for the 3 first months, than I had to concentrate more on my MMA training, so I did maybe 3 workouts a weeks, so far so good, because I gained 60 pounds compare to 2 years ago (I was at a very very skinny 90 pounds...), and gained 30 pounds since January...anyway, to the point.

I'm at a stage in bb'ing now, where I can't get gains the way I use to, easy as I use to...so I want to know what would be the three best workouts for each body part, how many times a week...taken in the fact that I only have this equipment:

-a bar to do chinups
    -2 chairs do to dips
    -Barbell that goes up to 88 pounds (I'm thinking I should stop all Barbell exercises, because I've been at the same weight for squats, deadlifts, bench press, shrugs....for 3-4 months now)
    -Dumbbells that go up to 80 pounds (I emphasize a lot on DB exercises, because it's the only ones I can improove in)
    -An abswing (I shouldn't mention it...)

As well as all sorts of cardio things (treadmill, jumprope...)

What I was thinking would be just doing dips and chin ups, and maybe add weight later on in a backpack when I do the exercises...

Any help would be very much appreciated...

Thanks!
    I don't actually lift

jacksobel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jacksobel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jacksobel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jacksobel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jacksobel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jacksobel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jacksobel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jacksobel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jacksobel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That's alot of good equiptment. Do the dumbells go up to 80 pounds each? Wow! Where d'ya find 'em?

aliafzal is not very helpful. (-500) aliafzal is not very helpful. (-500) aliafzal is not very helpful. (-500) aliafzal is not very helpful. (-500) aliafzal is not very helpful. (-500) aliafzal is not very helpful. (-500) aliafzal is not very helpful. (-500) aliafzal is not very helpful. (-500) aliafzal is not very helpful. (-500) aliafzal is not very helpful. (-500) aliafzal is not very helpful. (-500)
    check out these routines, they are all great.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=772206

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hmm...
    for back/biceps, do pullups, chinups, bent-over barbell rows (if 88lbs provides enough resistance for you; if not, use dumbells) and one-arm bent-over dumbell rows.
    as for shrugs, make sure you're doing them properly. i've only ever seen 2 people in my gym shrugging correctly - i've seen people rotating their shoulders, doing them whilst seated, using their arms to yank the weight up - use good, slow form. do them behind-the-back if you're using a barbell; you'll find it hits the traps a lot harder this way. or you can use dumbells - again, retract your shoulders and shrug behind the back.
    you can try upright rows as well; these are good for the upper back.

for chest/triceps, do dumbell bench (works very well; it can be better for mass than barbell bench; recruits more muscles, fuller ROM); incline dumbell bench, dumbell flyes and dips.

for shoulders, try DB military press if your barbell is too light. use dropsets of frontal, lateral and bent-over lateral raises.

for legs, try 20 rep squats if 88lbs resistance is enough. if not, try squatting a family member - i used to do this when i worked out at home. i got my brother or sister to sit on my shoulders and i squatted them.
    DB lunges are great for the legs; the pump they give you is painful the first time you do them.
    good-mornings/SLDLs hit the hamstrings, lower back and glutes hard; you can do SLDLs with dumbells if your 88lbs barbell doesn't provide enough resistance.

do some neck work too - do weighted neck curls and neck extensions. i recommend doing 3 sets of each 3 times a week. this builds up your neck and traps nicely. i also recommend training traps with neck; 4 sets of DB/behind-the-back barbell shrugs, again, 3 times a week.

Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    80 pounds for the DB is by taking all the plates on the BB and fitting the most plates possible...for one DB only

I'm thinking about stopping weight training altogether, just bodyweight, but I'm still not sure...I most likely won't make any gains...
    I don't actually lift

cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For legs, I'd move to lunges and Bulgarian split squats to make the best use of your limited weight. I'd also scrounge Craigslist and garage sales for some extra plates. You might even find some sales at your local sporting goods sale, or used weight at Play It Again Sports. From the sound of it, two iron 25's would greatly increase what you could do.

JayelTGOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayelTGOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayelTGOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayelTGOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayelTGOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayelTGOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayelTGOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayelTGOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayelTGOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayelTGOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayelTGOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cthulhupun View Post
    For legs, I'd move to lunges and Bulgarian split squats to make the best use of your limited weight. I'd also scrounge Craigslist and garage sales for some extra plates. You might even find some sales at your local sporting goods sale, or used weight at Play It Again Sports. From the sound of it, two iron 25's would greatly increase what you could do.
    dude your replying to a post from 6 years ago