Bill22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is ephedrine dangerous and what about after its gone??

are there any real dangers of ephedra?? this is working pretty good for me in the xenadrine form. i am starting to notice not so much weight loss in pounds (atleast not according to the scale) Cuz i am continuing to build and increase muscle mass, but it seems to be reducing my body fat. now when i am off this product, i dont want the fat to come back. so can i keep cycling on and off this stuff for long , long times? i mean like years? what types of dangers is that? or am i just paranoid, and the fat loss will not come back even if i stop the supplement, as long as my diet and working out are good?

thanks for any advice

DawggieDawg69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are many dangers if you do not take it correctly. LIke all the media coverage of ephedrine is based on the bad stuff which is mostly caused by most ppl taking it. If takin in a controlled amount and you dont have any health conditions it's safe. But it's all in your head that you will gain the weight back, just keep a nice clean diet and you amount of exercise up and you should be fine.

CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if u dont be a jackass and take a ton of it, it wont be dangerous, but u need to exercise and have a nice diet, otherwise u can be hurt

shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100)
    cycling is good. but stay off of it for as long as you were on it (for example, 12 weeks on, 12 weeks off).

media reports are exagerrated (sp?). notice that ALL of them rely on nothing more than anecdotal evidence. there is no evidence that ephedrine will make you die... when used as directed.

it will increase homocysteine levels, though, which will make your risk of heart attack greater while using it. if you have a high risk of having a heart attack in the near future, don't take it. heart or circulatory problems of any sort are a good reason not to take it as well.

no long term effects that i know of.

ephedrine helps with weight loss, definitely, but doesn't make much of a difference at keeping weight off, as long as you keep your diet clean and exercise.

david