Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Changing Creatine

Today im buying a diff creatine, so far ivebeen using cell tech( i know....)

and now i was thinkin of buying prolab creatine mono...any other suggestions?

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bublik

If you're looking for regular creatine, then I do suggest Prolab; however, if you're interested in a cocktail, then Xceed or Clout would make excellent choices.

Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bublik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    If you're looking for regular creatine, then I do suggest Prolab; however, if you're interested in a cocktail, then Xceed or Clout would make excellent choices.

by cocktail u mean flavoured?

CC/Htown/Lake Jackson TX kyleTX's Avatar
    kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cocktail as in a cocktail of ingredients, not solely creatine.

Some great choices would be MAN clout, Xceed, or Gaspari SizeOn

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

Originally Posted by kyleTX

I see you live in Corpus, I am originally from Alice, which is not very far from you.

kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    I see you live in Corpus, I am originally from Alice, which is not very far from you.

yeah I just moved here a couple years ago, going to a&m-corpus right now. You ever get down here any? There's actually something fun to do now that theres a minor league baseball team in town.

Originally Posted by kyleTX

what would be the other ingredients? and what would be better to take? normal creatine or mix

what would be the other ingredients? and what would be better to take? normal creatine or mix

the other ingredients differ, but most either help give you a "pump" or complement the overall performance of the creatine.

as for what's better to take, I'd go with a 'cocktail'. But they are more expensive... so if you're looking for something cheap, go with basic mono or cee I guess.

alright thanx for the help

Here is information on Xceed.

Designer Supplements Xceed info/feedback

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

If you want a pill form try Cell Fuel if you want powder try Green Mag. I have had some great results with green mag so far.
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you are looking to change up creatine the Swole would be a good product for you to consider. If you want a creatine and No2 all in one don't forget about the SwoleN.