Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Brenda Kelly - Kelly Ryan - Exclusive Interview From Jail!

Brenda Kelly visits her close friend Kelly Ryan at the Clark County Detention Center. Months away from her and Craig Titus' January trial for the murder of Melissa James, see how Kelly is coping with life in prison.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brenda45.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Unregistered

Confused

Who was this article about? Brenda Kelly, "world famous fitness competitor" with "no lines on her beautiful face?" Or Kelly Ryan, accused murderer?

Unregistered
    That was one of the most pathetically written "articles" I've ever read.

pow! right in the kisser FOOTBALL FAN's Avatar
    FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that was a **** read pointless

Unregistered

Answer for you

Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Who was this article about? Brenda Kelly, "world famous fitness competitor" with "no lines on her beautiful face?" Or Kelly Ryan, accused murderer?
    OK, if the article was about Kelly Ryan, perhaps one of Kelly's several magazine covers would have been featured.

The only cover that we saw was of Brenda Kelly, the "author."

There ya go.

nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by Unregistered

no 1's heard of her in Ireland, USA aint the whole world Brenda
    What can motivate a man more in the gym, then the chance of winning the heart of his true love?

Unregistered
    Pathetic journalism skills. I may have given her at least a little credit if she'd asked Kelly how she and Craig aspired to be the dumbest criminals in recent times...

Anything you have in mind Playmate's Avatar
    Playmate is not very well liked. (-100) Playmate is not very well liked. (-100) Playmate is not very well liked. (-100) Playmate is not very well liked. (-100) Playmate is not very well liked. (-100) Playmate is not very well liked. (-100) Playmate is not very well liked. (-100) Playmate is not very well liked. (-100) Playmate is not very well liked. (-100) Playmate is not very well liked. (-100) Playmate is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs down That sh*t article I just read

Ohmigod. forget bad journalism - its bad writing altogether. It wasnt even READABLE for chrissakes. "You look great there isnt a line on your face??!!"

How you even be serious when putting that in your "article."

Maybe her facelift is on too tight lmao.

Just cringingly bad writing. Stick to taking your clothes off, hon.
    MY FAVORITE BB.COM QUOTES:
    "A man is to a human what a retarded pigeon is to a bird." - rubrian

"Most men and women are lousy. Let's forget the gender game for a second here folks, and remember that most PEOPLE are ****, period." - peng

NOTE: I am veerrrrrrryy candid: "overly-sensitive" people should avoid my posts/threads entirely - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, I'm glad she and her murdering husband are so close. That is so sweet! And both girls' faces look totally natural too! Wow, I am so happy!!!!

Unregistered
    Probably one of the worst excuses of an article ever! Brenda you are a vapid, ugly brainless dolt! Please do the world a favour and never attempt to write anything again!

Derncky

Meh

I was expecting something totally different.... What stuck out was how crappy the article was.... Who cares about your face or hair or you????? For an "experienced" writer this was worse than those 4 page ads in Muscle and Fitness...

Unregistered
    This is the worst article i have ever read. Tells more about the writer than Kelly. Its like a high school paper trying to add a bunch or irrrevalnt stuff in it to make it longer. Brenda don't quit your day job.

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    could somebody point me in the direction of the interview? I was led to believe there would be an interview in the article somewhere.

Unregistered
    What a load of crap!

These two are murderers and they burnt her body!

Unregistered
    Oh and another option you could leave in that poll:
    "dont care"

polkbkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polkbkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polkbkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polkbkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polkbkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polkbkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polkbkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polkbkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polkbkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polkbkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polkbkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We all know its a bad article, but to be mature about it, we need to list why it was a bad article:
    1. Almost as many pics of Brenda as Kelly. Brenda = 4 of herself while Kelly = 6 (3 included in the competition mini-montage). Who's the article about? And what was the point of some of the pictures? I don't care about seeing Brenda next to the sign for the jail. I also don't care about seeing her making her entrance into the prison.

2. One of the main rules for writing, as was beaten into my head many times, was have a clear path with the writing. Stay on course and don't veer off too many times. There were many sidetracks in that article. A better path would have been: background of Craig and Brenda, going to the jail, what happened before seeing Brenda, the interview, and final thoughts.

3. Did anyone want to hear about girl talk? If you talked about that, fine. It doesn't seem appropriate to talk about personal things in a public writing.

Overall, I would expect better writing from a high school student. Keep Brenda to fitness articles from now on please.

Unregistered

Interview

Sugartits! You've got to be kidding.

Me me me, not you me, ME ME ME, I, Not you, mememememe, mine not yours, ME.

Sign,

Me

Unregistered
    And Brenda Kelly calls herself a journalist. You've got to be kidding. I cannot get past the posed pictures in front of the jailhouse. Unbelievable.

Bodybuilding.com, take that piece of crap article off your site!!! It degrades you! And I will not continue purchasing from your site if you leave this up and think it's anything but pathetic. I am serious. Very disappointed in you.

Unregistered
    Horrible, Horrible article! Who would ever let this "woman" write something?!

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Did Brenda Kelly only finish grade 10 English????

Unregistered

Angry

This article was PATHETIC!!!!! Next time I see Brenda at a show, i'm going to laugh in her face about this piece of crap article.

Unregistered
    Brenda Kelly needs to get a life and learn how to write professionally. This has to be the weakest article i've ever read on this site.

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Brenda Kelly just wants attention. Can you say "Attention Whore".

Unregistered

Pathetic

Quote:
    "Kelly was radiant with an inner light that shone even across the monitor screen. Kelly looked wonderful actually and wore glasses that were becoming to her although I had never seen her in them. They suited her and I recognized her right away."

Is this for real??????

Quote:
    "During all of this it is strange watching the digital LED counter at the bottom of the screen count down your time the whole time you are talking."

Thesaurus anyone?

Totally pathetic writing skills. Very childlike with absolutely no grasp of English grammar or diction. Some of it read like a direct translation of a foreign language. An awkward read. What a load of rubbish!!!!

Cajunfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unbelievable! Smiling and posing for the cellphone video while she slowly moves through the prison door? Posing in front of the detention center sign like it was outside the Statue of Liberty?

What I find truly unnerving is how bb.com can actually allow something like to pass through the editors for posting release? Front page stuff, with all the bells and whistles?

Sorry guys, but that was just pathetic.

Cajunfit

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Absolutely HORRIBLE article. Brenda Kelly just wants to expose herself. Did her 5 year old son write the article????

Nee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy

weepy........?

Unregistered

Silly and Sad!!!

Pathetic!!!

Unregistered
    Wow. That was world class crap. I hope nobody paid for that article.

COMEAGAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Brenda Kelly Interview

Having Just Read This Useless Piece Of Non Informative Information? Did Brenda Kelly Actually Get Any Information At All Regarding This Tragedy Regarding Her And Her Husband ? Did She Ask Kelly Ryan If Her Or Her Husband Had Commited This Crime ? I Did Not Notice Anywhere That Kelly Ryan States That She Was Innocent; That Would Be The First Statement Out Of My Mouth If I Had A Close Friend Visiting Myself In Prison. As Already Stated By Others The Photos Of The Outside Of The Centre Are Irelevent; There Is No Smoke Without Fire ; And I Dont Think That Reading Out Of The Bible Will Help Much If The Crime Has Been Commited; Has Anyone Said Outright That They Did Not Commit This Offence/