jimi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

upper body every other day??

im talking to someone who says he works upper body every other day. i say its too much to do biceps, triceps, etc. that often, and that if you work them out hard enough you only need to it once a week. who is right?

isnt it alright if you do like chest/bi on Mon, rest tues, back/tri Wed, legs thurs, shoulder/traps on friday.

that doesnt seem good actually, whats a good split?

also, can you explain why you shouldnt do like biceps, triceps every other day? like what happens if you overtrain

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Train everything once per week for best gains. every other day will overtrain you in like 3 days.
    Peace

jimi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    why is once a week the best for gains? i mean i agree with you, and i myself do once a week, but i dont really know how to explain it to him. is it because you need a several days to recover?

another thing- what about pullups and pushups? can you do those everyday?

McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can do both pullups and pushups every day, but you shouldn't. Especially not pullups. Pullups are pretty much a mass building exercise and fatuiging your lats like that is not a good idea. I used to do pushups every day, but that was before I was lifting. It helped me put a little size and a lot of definition on my arms, but probably wasn't the best idea for mass and power.
    The world is yours.