Li0R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Li0R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can i get anywhere with this?

i just started. i live in Israel (Haifa) and cause of all the bombings i can only workout from home. the only equipment i got at home is 2 dumbbells and i can put on them 5 - 10 kg. course i can also do bodyweight exercises. right now i got plently of different workout i found of this site that use dumbbells and bodyweight... BUT... is this enough to build muscle? or is it important to go to the gym and workout of machines that alow me to do workout with bigger weights and other big weight exercises like benchpress?

platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A guy that went to my school and graduated a few years ago did nothing his whole life but situps, push-ups, and jogging each day. When he was in highschool his first time in the gym he could bench around 300 and squat around 600. So you could do some work with dumbells and bodyweight excercises since it's not safe to go to the gym. But, if you ever do get the chance to go to the gym go.

Tuzzi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yo good luck with all the **** thats goin on there
    Stats:

Weight:173
    Height:5'11
    Bench:250
    Squat:275
    Deadlift:365