Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Being Nice gets you good things

I was working my shoulders at the gym, and this pretty chubby chick but nice looking was doing squats next to me. Well she started squatting but she kept on F'ing up. So these 3 little high school kids were laughing and making fun of her. She was getting frustrated and started to cry. So I walked up to these kids and said if you say one more word ill break your knee caps, and these kids walked away saying man I'm not scared of you, we'll be back. well then I started helping this girl with her squats. Well then we get to talking and I find out she had been depressed and gained like over 30 pounds. She showed me old pics of her and DAMN she was goo looking. So I told her I would come to the gym and help her lose the weight and when she loses the weight shell be all mine yay. She told me to come over her house every day and we can go running then we can eat together and stuff like that. Me so happy.
    In Order to be Old and Wise, One must first be Young and Stupid

A dog is wiser than a woman; it does not bark at its master

An enemy will agree, but a friend will argue

If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Its not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog

ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CCCP
    I was working my shoulders at the gym, and this pretty chubby chick but nice looking was doing squats next to me. Well she started squatting but she kept on F'ing up. So these 3 little high school kids were laughing and making fun of her. She was getting frustrated and started to cry. So I walked up to these kids and said if you say one more word ill break your knee caps, and these kids walked away saying man I'm not scared of you, we'll be back. well then I started helping this girl with her squats. Well then we get to talking and I find out she had been depressed and gained like over 30 pounds. She showed me old pics of her and DAMN she was goo looking. So I told her I would come to the gym and help her lose the weight and when she loses the weight shell be all mine yay. She told me to come over her house every day and we can go running then we can eat together and stuff like that. Me so happy.
    wow r u serious, if so thats hot that she already lets u come over, piitb for your boys @ bb.com

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WOW! Strong Meeting!
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nude pics or myspace links?!?!

CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCCP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She said all her friends left her after she got fat. I met her parents today and they were all like thank you for helping our daughter, she really has been depressed and ****. I didn't find out why. They were all like come over any time, you need anything ask us. I was like damn the must love me or something. Our first workout is tomorrow and we goind swimming and this girl has a pool so this is going to be good.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Remember to tell her that sex is good cardio.

Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There may be a reason everyone left her...... Be careful.

P.S. This thread is useless without pics.

Originally Posted by Axex
    There may be a reason everyone left her...... Be careful.

P.S. This thread is useless without pics.

Yah, I was kinda curious too b/c even though she looks fat, she looks okay. But she says that her friends say they couldn't stand hanging out with someone who can't take care of their own body. She says she can't lose weight and needs help and thats where I come in . Since its summer and no school she told me to come at 7 in the morning so we can hang out the whole day together .

Ill try to get some pics.

Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do It For The Misc Section!!

Man this gets better and better. Her family is goind camping this upcoming weeked and they asked me to come. At first I was like damn they don't even know me that well, but then was like whatever. It's going to be her parents and her and me only. SO . She invited me to sleep over the night before we leave.

Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That is actually very nice of you to do someting lke this, good job bro

povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She invited me to sleep over the night before we leave.
    wait wait wait.. how old are you guys first?
    Sometimes I park in the handicapped spaces
    While handicapped people
    Make handicapped faces

blackheadremovaltools.com C_Kent's Avatar
    C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think she forgot to tell you she is a transvestite.
    website back up ---->www.blackheadremovaltools.com<---- website back up!

**F*ck Shampoo: The Baking Soda Crew**
    Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

This is the fifth person I helped in the last year to lose weight and better their lives. I already gave her protein to start taking and some vitamins. I just love the feeling of someone thanking me for helping change their lives around, it's like one of the best feelings in the world.

ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude, chicks that are fat then lose the weight again or for the first time and become hot are the best. "Ugly duckling syndrome", they got all the looks with none of the attitude that comes with being praised your whole life.

Bobby Fischer is not very helpful. (-500) Bobby Fischer is not very helpful. (-500) Bobby Fischer is not very helpful. (-500) Bobby Fischer is not very helpful. (-500) Bobby Fischer is not very helpful. (-500) Bobby Fischer is not very helpful. (-500) Bobby Fischer is not very helpful. (-500) Bobby Fischer is not very helpful. (-500) Bobby Fischer is not very helpful. (-500) Bobby Fischer is not very helpful. (-500) Bobby Fischer is not very helpful. (-500)
    Man this gets better and better. Her family is goind camping this upcoming weeked and they asked me to come. At first I was like damn they don't even know me that well, but then was like whatever. It's going to be her parents and her and me only. SO . She invited me to sleep over the night before we leave.
    sounds like they're getting ready to kill you

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good luck my friend, i was training a chick, the exact same thing pretty mcuh, and it payed off...so stay with it. other girls in the gym too see you helping out a chick and they think its extremely sexy, that you're devoting time to a girl that much. good work
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

Originally Posted by povcity
    wait wait wait.. how old are you guys first?
    **** man I'm 20 she 19 and I was like hell yah I'll sleep over

She seems desperate?

Registered User Wendel_Clark_17's Avatar
    Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Being good gets you stuff
    Being stuff gets you good
    Good stuff gets you being
    And wheelin' and dealin' and squealin'

Faith No More.

She seems desperate?
    **** man, she gained weight and was dumped by her friends. I would be desperate to kinda lose weight too. Plus her b-day is coming up in december. So she wants to look good by then. I promised to help her lose the weight safely and as healthy as I can.

dun got head buss ThatDarnDavidKi11111's Avatar
    ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you aware being nice gets you good things? I was working my shoulders at the gym, and this pretty chubby chick but nice looking was doing squats next to me. Well she started squatting but she kept on F'ing up. So these 3 little high school kids were laughing and making fun of her. She was getting frustrated and started to cry. So I walked up to these kids and said if you say one more word ill break your knee caps, and these kids walked away saying man I'm not scared of you, we'll be back. well then I started helping this girl with her squats. Well then we get to talking and I find out she had been depressed and gained like over 30 pounds. She showed me old pics of her and DAMN she was goo looking. So I told her I would come to the gym and help her lose the weight and when she loses the weight shell be all mine yay. She told me to come over her house every day and we can go running then we can eat together and stuff like that. Me so happy.
    Ballz Deep 4 life

I rep back!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/misc

Mother nature supreme step back and dream the hydroponic scene.
    Found around knocked out of bounds wound into the mind of my stone cloud.

**** man, she gained weight and was dumped by her friends. I would be desperate to kinda lose weight too. Plus her b-day is coming up in december. So she wants to look good by then. I promised to help her lose the weight safely and as healthy as I can.
    Naw she seems all over-desperate. Like she's gonna stalk you if you ever leave her. Maybe that's why everyone left her because she won't back off. First the gym, then the sleep-over, then the camping trip, then the rape. And that's only on the 1st day.

Naw she seems all over-desperate. Like she's gonna stalk you if you ever leave her. Maybe that's why everyone left her because she won't back off. First the gym, then the sleep-over, then the camping trip, then the rape. And that's only on the 1st day.
    Her parents say she has been like depressed and won't do anything except eat and try to workout. She quit her job and dropped out of summer from her college.

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome dude! Be very gentle with her though. Something in me says she can't handle another rejection.
    6'6

BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this is already being used as an "are you aware"

LOL

Yah she told me she wanted to have abs and look good by the end of august. I was like thats never going to work, but I will help you safely lose the weight and so you can keep the weight off. I told her to visit bb.com and read articles whenever she has free time b/c this site is the best for info on everything.

pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All of this happened in oneday?

Originally Posted by pseudohero
    All of this happened in oneday?
    I know I was like WTF. But hey I did a good deed and hope it pays off in the end.

hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont see how u got something "good" outta this.... shes fat, u should of went and talked to a hot girl in the gym, that might of been alittle better.... are u a virgin and u think ur about to get laid or soemthing??.. u seem alittle overexcited to act like u just hit a goldmine by talkin to a fat girl.... now if she is filthy rich, and u might beable to get some of that money thrown ur way... then that would be something to get excited over....