Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Bulking Food List..

hello.. i just started my bulking phase of my training.. and hope to bulk for the next 3-4 months.. my food list consists of this but it seems not to be enough varity so please help me add some more foods to my grocery list..

Carbs:
    apple
    banana
    white rice and brown rice
    whole grain whole wheat bread
    instant oatmeal
    honey
    corn flakes
    sweet potatoes

Protein:
    1% milk
    Cottage Cheese
    Eggs
    Turkey deli style
    Whey Protein powder
    (i need some serious help with getting more varity here but i need a food source that is fairly easy to prepare)

Fats:
    Margerine
    Penuat Butter
    Olive Oil
    (need help here too)

And also.. what is the easiest way too cook a normal potatoe.. i know this sounds stupid but im asian and im not good at cooking western food... ill really appreciate some more varity to my list.. thank you..

Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For the fats, I'd toss in some flax oil and cook some of your food in olive oil. Both are good stuff that you don't have listed. As for protein, I'd toss in some grilled chicken breast, and some cold water fish like tuna, salmon, and cod (all easy to prepare). I'd look for a couple of different ways to prepare normal oatmeal and cut out the instant stuff, loaded with sugar. Other than that, looks pretty good.
    "It's not a tumor!"

-Arnold

neilj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no margerine, it is bad fat, get butter

get mass powder
    Yes.

Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is natrual flavor instant oatmeal bad?.. it has 0.6g of suger.. almost nuttin.. it seems fine to me.. but it tastes like cardboard

and i do cook all my stuff on olive oil

i never knew that butter is better then margerine..

H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

No chicken?

drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Bulking Food List..

Like the post above said-No chicken? Get yourself a big bag of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. A couple more suggestions for protein: lean cuts of beef i.e. london broil, eye of round. Also, a personal favorite of mine is lean ground turkey. It's very dry if you just cook it and eat it alone, but it's very multipurpose-cook it with pasta, stir fry it w/veggies, put it in an omelet...you name it. Also, do what Blazer88 suggested and get rid of the instant oatmeal. Get some regular rolled oats and use a sugar free sweetener like Splenda. Also, for flavor you can use cinnamon, or try some flavored extracts like coconut, banana, etc. Hope this helps...

FreightTrian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LIKE THE OTHER GUYS SAID: MEAT! MEAT! and MORE MEAT!

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for your help with good fat...flax oil, avocadoes and nuts would be good to add to your diet.