blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BSN-Serious Mass or Ult. Nutr.- Muscle Juice

They are both high calore weight gainers. What is the best choice?

A thing i dont get is that in these high calorie weight gainer products, its serving size is 4-5 scoops. well crap if i just got some normal cheap whey protein powder that tells me 1 or 2 scoops and put 4-5 scoops of that in milk then it almost equals the same amount of calories. So whats the difference, what am i not seeing? thanks

Not a future_wrestler future_wrestler's Avatar
    future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weight gainers have a lot of calories from Carbs. aswell which is why it's a little different to just taking 4 scoops of cheap whey. But I've never taking either of the gainers but i've heard more things about True Mass.
    SWO Crew

meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meriaiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Buy Muscle Juice 2544 from Ultimate nutririon.Why?Ill give you plenty of reasons....

(1)Price,True-Mass costs $59.99 and you can buy it online for $37.99.On the other hand Muscle Juice costs $34.95 and $25.89 online.Thats a big differance considering that Muscle Juice has 19 servings compared with True-Mass 18 servings.

(2)Protein,True-Mass has only 46g protein in 1 serving compared with Muscle Juice 55g protein in 1 serving.

(3)Calories,the most important thing in a weight gainer is calories in my humble opinean.True-Mass has only 626 calories compared with Muscle Juice 1021 calories per serving.

Last but not least Muscle Juice also tastes great.I have only
    bought it in chocolate flavour but it tastes so good that i dont have to try anyother flavour.

blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkin215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by meriaiza
    Buy Muscle Juice 2544 from Ultimate nutririon.Why?Ill give you plenty of reasons....

(1)Price,True-Mass costs $59.99 and you can buy it online for $37.99.On the other hand Muscle Juice costs $34.95 and $25.89 online.Thats a big differance considering that Muscle Juice has 19 servings compared with True-Mass 18 servings.

(2)Protein,True-Mass has only 46g protein in 1 serving compared with Muscle Juice 55g protein in 1 serving.

(3)Calories,the most important thing in a weight gainer is calories in my humble opinean.True-Mass has only 626 calories compared with Muscle Juice 1021 calories per serving.

bought it in chocolate flavour but it tastes so good that i dont have to try anyother flavour.
    ya im leaning towards muscle juice. thanks. what are the gains you have seen from it? how many times do you take it a day.

oh and at my gnc they are selling muscle juice for 19.99 and 11.99 if your a gold card member
    Last edited by blinkin215; 08-05-2006 at 01:38 AM.

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by blinkin215
    ya im leaning towards muscle juice. thanks. what are the gains you have seen from it? how many times do you take it a day.

oh and at my gnc they are selling muscle juice for 19.99 and 11.99 if your a gold card member
    try to take it earlier in the day....and if possable take half servings of it

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by meriaiza

When you look at the nutrient profiles Muscle Juice has 60g of sugar per servings. If you take 60x4 that is 240 calories in sugar alone. You will gain weight off Muscle Juice, but I am a firm believer in making your own weight gainer instead of buying pre-made ones.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

lisaroberson2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaroberson2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaroberson2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaroberson2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaroberson2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaroberson2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaroberson2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaroberson2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaroberson2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaroberson2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaroberson2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    true mass by far i love that stuff i drink one chocolate a day i knwo its spendy but that **** is good

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NumberTwentyTwo
    try to take it earlier in the day....and if possable take half servings of it
    I would definitely take half servings of that, mixed with milk. That's still about 500 calories coming from powder, and add in the extra calories from the milk. IMO, that is easily enough to be coming from these weight gainers. I do agree with envy however - I do believe making your own gainer is the best option, given the ingredient difference between the two.
    I remember being relevant.

Originally Posted by TinyMan
    I would definitely take half servings of that, mixed with milk. That's still about 500 calories coming from powder, and add in the extra calories from the milk. IMO, that is easily enough to be coming from these weight gainers. I do agree with envy however - I do believe making your own gainer is the best option, given the ingredient difference between the two.

ive tried making my own weight gainer and it just has never really worked out for me.

But if sports juice is that high in sugar then dont you think that is very unhealthy and that high dosage of sugar could lead to some serious problems like Diabetes or organ failures in the long run?

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive tried making my own weight gainer and it just has never really worked out for me.

But if sports juice is that high in sugar then dont you think that is very unhealthy and that high dosage of sugar could lead to some serious problems like Diabetes or organ failures in the long run?
    I think if someone was to continually pound down full servings every day then that could cause some problems. Could you elaborate how making your own weight gainer hasn't worked out for you?

Echo in Eternity

Originally Posted by envythahustla
    I think if someone was to continually pound down full servings every day then that could cause some problems. Could you elaborate how making your own weight gainer hasn't worked out for you?
    Ive just never seemed to make it drinkable, i could rarely finish it and never could take it consistantly.

Ive just never seemed to make it drinkable, i could rarely finish it and never could take it consistantly.
    If you have a problem making homemade weight gainers then look for one with a low amount of sugar. I haven't tried these myself but I hear good things about Cytogainer and Real Gains.

Echo in Eternity

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wouldn't even say that all sports drinks are that great. Consuming a decent one during/around a workout isn't bad though, especially considering the depletion of a workout. But when I see people considering using 3 servings of a weight gainer a day, I just think of all that fast acting maltodextrin & sugar! It has it's place, but it just gets to be excessive in those amounts.

Even a full serving is a large amount of maltodextrin/sugar, which is part of why I recommend half servings (with a few other various reasons). Over a span of time, I think there could be some concern with constantly spiking blood sugars from weight gainers.

Elaborate on why a homemade gainer doesn't cut it for you (including ingredients/amounts please).

EDIT: I see you already posted why it's difficult. What do you add to your gainers?
    I remember being relevant.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go with Cytogainer. MJ has way too much sat. fat in it for me.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest