Lift Smart, Hard, and Big d5ursing's Avatar
    d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Test Booster and Prohormones

Arite guys this is a question based purely on the pursuit of knowledge and the chemical goings on of the body. I don't take prohormones or the like but frequently read up on them because well.... it's damn interesting how they work. Anyways, I recently finished up a 4 week stint on Jungle Warfare. Got good gains, enjoyed the benefits of elevated test i.e. higher libido, better endurance in the gym, etc... My question is regarding the use of test boosters in tandem with prohormones or exogenous test i.e. steroids. First off... from my understanding test boosters (most) use an AI which deregulates estrogen causing overproduction of test... however someone else recently told me that it's effects (some) are directly on the endocrine system (Hypothalamus I'm guessing) which I'm honestly skeptical of but still curious. Can someone clear this up? I thought a direct impact on the endocrine would require PCT?

Secondly, would taking a test booster or AI product while on cycle cause test shut down to occur later in cycle than normal? I have a general understanding of how the feedback loop works but this one bothers me. Mainly my question would be does shut down occur as a direct effect on the endocrine system or rather is it a result of chemical processes that are read by the endocrine system and thus shut down occurs. Any kind of chemical explanation or straightforward answer would be appreciated. I'll be starting up Hyperdrol soon and hope to have a better understanding of how it works (not just a general idea), and the way test boosters and steroids differ in the way the body reads them. Hope my questions are clear... thanks guys

--Dave
    196--->186 and CUT :)

Time to shoot for 200...

Supplements:

Anagen (Relaxation Extraordinaire)
    X Factor (AA of course)
    Storm (MCC for AA boost)
    Optimum Whey (The core)
    Chromium Picolinate ($2, why not?)
    HP CEE (No Bloat Bliss)
    Syntrax 5.0 (7 hour protein fun)
    Hyperdrol (Yet to arrive)
    Food (THE UNDISPUTED KING)
    Rest (RUNNER UP TO FOOD)

d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d5ursing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone shed a little bit of light on this?

Time to shoot for 200...

Supplements:

X Factor (AA of course)
    Storm (MCC for AA boost)
    Optimum Whey (The core)
    HP CEE (No Bloat Bliss)
    Rest (RUNNER UP TO FOOD)

slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by d5ursing
    Arite guys this is a question based purely on the pursuit of knowledge and the chemical goings on of the body. I don't take prohormones or the like but frequently read up on them because well.... it's damn interesting how they work. Anyways, I recently finished up a 4 week stint on Jungle Warfare. Got good gains, enjoyed the benefits of elevated test i.e. higher libido, better endurance in the gym, etc... My question is regarding the use of test boosters in tandem with prohormones or exogenous test i.e. steroids. First off... from my understanding test boosters (most) use an AI which deregulates estrogen causing overproduction of test... however someone else recently told me that it's effects (some) are directly on the endocrine system (Hypothalamus I'm guessing) which I'm honestly skeptical of but still curious. Can someone clear this up? I thought a direct impact on the endocrine would require PCT?

Secondly, would taking a test booster or AI product while on cycle cause test shut down to occur later in cycle than normal? I have a general understanding of how the feedback loop works but this one bothers me. Mainly my question would be does shut down occur as a direct effect on the endocrine system or rather is it a result of chemical processes that are read by the endocrine system and thus shut down occurs. Any kind of chemical explanation or straightforward answer would be appreciated. I'll be starting up Hyperdrol soon and hope to have a better understanding of how it works (not just a general idea), and the way test boosters and steroids differ in the way the body reads them. Hope my questions are clear... thanks guys

--Dave
    Bro I'll take a stab at the question since no one else did. You got a lot of info in there though..

Here is how the feedback loop works: The hypothalamus releases gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in response to low test levels. The GnRH travels to the anterior pituitary, where it signals it to release leutenizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). FSH stimulates sperm production, basically no interest to us. LH travels to the Leydig cells of the testes where testerone is produced. This high level of test is what stops the release of GnRH in the hypothalamus.

I know that tribulus stimulates the production of LH, which then raises test levels. This is the difference between a test booster and actual testosterone. When you give your body synthetic test (or any derivative, prohormones included), GnRH release is inhibited because of the negative feedback loop explained above.

To my knowledge, taking a test booster concurrent with a hormone cycle is a waste. You cannot raise LH when it is being over-ridden by the high level of testosterone. HCG is another story, because it doesn't raise LH, it acts like it. You can use HCG to maintain natural test while on cycle, but to my knowledge anything else will not do the job.

Hope this helped a bit.

Originally Posted by slash347
    Bro I'll take a stab at the question since no one else did. You got a lot of info in there though..

Here is how the feedback loop works: The hypothalamus releases gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in response to low test levels. The GnRH travels to the anterior pituitary, where it signals it to release leutenizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). FSH stimulates sperm production, basically no interest to us. LH travels to the Leydig cells of the testes where testerone is produced. This high level of test is what stops the release of GnRH in the hypothalamus.

I know that tribulus stimulates the production of LH, which then raises test levels. This is the difference between a test booster and actual testosterone. When you give your body synthetic test (or any derivative, prohormones included), GnRH release is inhibited because of the negative feedback loop explained above.

To my knowledge, taking a test booster concurrent with a hormone cycle is a waste. You cannot raise LH when it is being over-ridden by the high level of testosterone. HCG is another story, because it doesn't raise LH, it acts like it. You can use HCG to maintain natural test while on cycle, but to my knowledge anything else will not do the job.

Hope this helped a bit.

Appreciate the information. Just trying to understand how all this stuff works. Repped

Time to shoot for 200...

Supplements:

X Factor (AA of course)
    Storm (MCC for AA boost)
    Optimum Whey (The core)
    HP CEE (No Bloat Bliss)