Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dispaterragnar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unfortunately, this is incorrect.

Originally Posted by LiL USMC BBer View Post
    Actually there are 4G of protein in the egg white. Most of the eggs protien is in the white. While ALL of the other vitamins and nutrients and fats and cholesterol is in the yolk.

The fats and nutrients in the yolk are the good kind so you don't gotta worry about that.

As for the protein in the egg white its a medium speed digested protein.
    They digest in essentially the same way. And egg yolks are certainly NOT good to eat more than 3-4 per week. In each yolk there is 4.5 grams of fat, with 1.6 grams being saturated. Not to mention the 210 mgs of cholesterol. Add that up over the course of the week and you're setting yourself up for some serious health issues. Stick with the whites, and cook them to avoid salmonella.

clarebear91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is all well and true except one thing. Cooked eggs yes it does denature the proteins in egg whites, but, as the body will be denaturing the protein in the egg whites right down to basic amino acids and some still intact diamino acids in the digestive tract via many chemical processes, cooking the egg does not make a real difference to the nutrient value going into our bodies if any. eating them raw is cool too, just wanted to say cooking is not a bad thing. cheers..
    Originally Posted by 11BGRUNT1 View Post
    The process of cooking eggs destroy the very goodness that our bodies so desperately need as the nature of proteins and fats is altered when exposed to heat. When cooked, the egg protein changes its chemical shape; it is often this process that can be the cause of allergies. Generally when eating raw eggs, any incidence of egg allergy will disappear.

Surprisingly, in spite of ‘bad press’ raw eggs, organic or at least from a known source of healthy free-range chickens, are an excellent health tonic. The regular consumption of raw eggs will do wonders for your overall health. Exceptionally easy to digest, raw eggs provide a wonderful boost to the immune system, and a completely balanced nutritional package. A good immune system is one of several things the body needs to overcome cancer.
    Many people’s diets are deficient in high quality proteins and fats, and eggs are one the very best sources of these. Raw eggs have many benefits, they contain essential nutrients for the brain, nerves, glands and hormones, they are nutritionally balanced, and we highly recommend the addition of raw eggs to your nutritional programme. The sulphur amino acids help to keep you young, raw eggs also contain an abundance of other vital substances including protein, essential fatty acids along with niacin, riboflavin, biotin, choline, vitamins A, D and E, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, iron, iodine, copper, zinc and sulphur. Egg yolks are one of the few foods that contain vitamin D.

Poisoning from salmonella has been exaggerated in the past. A study by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2002 indicated that only 2.3 million, of the 69 billion eggs produced annually, are contaminated with salmonella. In other words 0.003% or 1 in every 30,000 eggs. The bulk of these come from battery chicken eggs and chickens kept in unhealthy conditions - only sick chickens lay salmonella contaminated eggs. If only healthy chicken eggs (organic and free range ideally) are consumed, then far less than one in 30,000 eggs are contaminated. Salmonella is a common micro-organism found almost everywhere, and is just as likely, or more likely, to proliferate on cooked food kept in the fridge. Infection is normally mild gastric symptoms, but in rare cases where the immune system is very low such in the elderly who have had much anti-biotic use, and the source is greatly contaminated, death can result. But such a person is highly lightly to contract one of many common micro-organisms and die from that. To give some perspective, in the highly unusual situation of contracting Salmonella, in a healthy person, an infection is nothing to worry about and is easily treated with high quality pro-biotics every half an hour until you feel better.

Method of Consuming Raw Eggs

From day one of starting raw eggs, your immune system becomes stronger and health will improve. We recommend Zell Oxygen as a key supplement for overall health enhancement. Three raw eggs a day (this will take the place of one meal), seems to be the preferred amount taken by people who regularly consume raw eggs. It is sensible to build up the amount of raw eggs consumed gradually. They are best taken by breaking them into a cup and swallowing whole. It can be helpful to cut through the yolk with a knife to make it easier to swallow, If you have a mental problem with swallowing raw eggs, (they are almost tasteless and easy to swallow) blend with a little goats or sheep’s milk or even avocado, but ideally raw eggs should not be blended as the molecular structure is damaged. Inspect the egg, if it has been cracked do not use it, once broken into the cup or blender smell it, if it smells off do not use it.

It is best to keep eggs un-refrigerated, but in a cool place, but it is not essential; in hot climates/conditions they should be refrigerated.

Raw Eggs and Cholesterol

There is no danger from the cholesterol build up since 2/3 of cholesterol in the body is produced by the liver. The amount of cholesterol consumed in the diet does not relate to the amount of cholesterol deposited. Many studies have shown that the cholesterol in eggs does not raise cholesterol level in the body. Furthermore, eggs contain Lecithin, a valuable nutrient that helps the body to process fats and cholesterol.

Eggs contain valuable fat needed to keep us healthy. On the other hand heated or processed fats are converted into Trans-fats - toxic chemicals that harden in the body, around every cell and clog the circulation. Margarine contains an abundance of Trans-fats and is not part of a healthy diet. Do not be afraid of that natural product that has been eaten with no adverse effects for thousands of years, butter. The initial report that cholesterol in foods leads to health problems was released to the press without scientific validation, and has since been proven by hundreds of scientists and studies around the world to be completely false. The only benefits from the initial press release were to the margarine and vegetable oil industries.

Raw Eggs and Biotin Deficiency

Nature created an egg to be a balanced live food – as long as you eat the biotin rich yolk along with the white, there is no risk of a biotin deficiency.

How about doing some real research rather than spewing ****ing nonsense...............

This is just typical uneducated people spreading more uneducated **** around.. It is funny how this is one of the number one site and they let **** like this go ramped.....

Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!!!! One day you will actually learn something rather than think because one person said something is factual it must be...

AlCologne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sources

The process of cooking eggs destroy the very goodness that our bodies so desperately need as the nature of proteins and fats is altered when exposed to heat. When cooked, the egg protein changes its chemical shape; it is often this process that can be the cause of allergies. Generally when eating raw eggs, any incidence of egg allergy will disappear....
    I like your post and I agree with you. I am wondering if you have any knowledge AND sources to back your knowledge up in regards to the following...

Heat changes the molecular structure of protein rendering it useless to build muscle - so we can eat raw eggs. However...raw eggs have enzyme inhibitors in them that block absorption. Essentially what I'm asking - how much of a cooked egg is really available for absorption, how much is absorbed, how much of a raw egg is available for absorption considering the enzyme inhibitors and how much is absorbed?

Cheers.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by the woo View Post
    to many many yolks can be unhealthy iv heard high in cholesterol
    eat 12-18 eggs a day and my cholesterol hasn't been over 160 in years. My HDL is through the roof which is great. Eggs lower cholesterol and increase HDL. On the other hand on a low fat, low cholesterol diet with high carbs my cholesterol went through the freaking roof.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The process of cooking eggs destroy the very goodness that our bodies so desperately need as the nature of proteins and fats is altered when exposed to heat. When cooked, the egg protein changes its chemical shape; it is often this process that can be the cause of allergies. Generally when eating raw eggs, any incidence of egg allergy will disappear.

Surprisingly, in spite of ‘bad press’ raw eggs, organic or at least from a known source of healthy free-range chickens, are an excellent health tonic. The regular consumption of raw eggs will do wonders for your overall health. Exceptionally easy to digest, raw eggs provide a wonderful boost to the immune system, and a completely balanced nutritional package. A good immune system is one of several things the body needs to overcome cancer.
    Many people’s diets are deficient in high quality proteins and fats, and eggs are one the very best sources of these. Raw eggs have many benefits, they contain essential nutrients for the brain, nerves, glands and hormones, they are nutritionally balanced, and we highly recommend the addition of raw eggs to your nutritional programme. The sulphur amino acids help to keep you young, raw eggs also contain an abundance of other vital substances including protein, essential fatty acids along with niacin, riboflavin, biotin, choline, vitamins A, D and E, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, iron, iodine, copper, zinc and sulphur. Egg yolks are one of the few foods that contain vitamin D.

Poisoning from salmonella has been exaggerated in the past. A study by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2002 indicated that only 2.3 million, of the 69 billion eggs produced annually, are contaminated with salmonella. In other words 0.003% or 1 in every 30,000 eggs. The bulk of these come from battery chicken eggs and chickens kept in unhealthy conditions - only sick chickens lay salmonella contaminated eggs. If only healthy chicken eggs (organic and free range ideally) are consumed, then far less than one in 30,000 eggs are contaminated. Salmonella is a common micro-organism found almost everywhere, and is just as likely, or more likely, to proliferate on cooked food kept in the fridge. Infection is normally mild gastric symptoms, but in rare cases where the immune system is very low such in the elderly who have had much anti-biotic use, and the source is greatly contaminated, death can result. But such a person is highly lightly to contract one of many common micro-organisms and die from that. To give some perspective, in the highly unusual situation of contracting Salmonella, in a healthy person, an infection is nothing to worry about and is easily treated with high quality pro-biotics every half an hour until you feel better.

From day one of starting raw eggs, your immune system becomes stronger and health will improve. We recommend Zell Oxygen as a key supplement for overall health enhancement. Three raw eggs a day (this will take the place of one meal), seems to be the preferred amount taken by people who regularly consume raw eggs. It is sensible to build up the amount of raw eggs consumed gradually. They are best taken by breaking them into a cup and swallowing whole. It can be helpful to cut through the yolk with a knife to make it easier to swallow, If you have a mental problem with swallowing raw eggs, (they are almost tasteless and easy to swallow) blend with a little goats or sheep’s milk or even avocado, but ideally raw eggs should not be blended as the molecular structure is damaged. Inspect the egg, if it has been cracked do not use it, once broken into the cup or blender smell it, if it smells off do not use it.

It is best to keep eggs un-refrigerated, but in a cool place, but it is not essential; in hot climates/conditions they should be refrigerated.

Raw Eggs and Cholesterol

There is no danger from the cholesterol build up since 2/3 of cholesterol in the body is produced by the liver. The amount of cholesterol consumed in the diet does not relate to the amount of cholesterol deposited. Many studies have shown that the cholesterol in eggs does not raise cholesterol level in the body. Furthermore, eggs contain Lecithin, a valuable nutrient that helps the body to process fats and cholesterol.

Eggs contain valuable fat needed to keep us healthy. On the other hand heated or processed fats are converted into Trans-fats - toxic chemicals that harden in the body, around every cell and clog the circulation. Margarine contains an abundance of Trans-fats and is not part of a healthy diet. Do not be afraid of that natural product that has been eaten with no adverse effects for thousands of years, butter. The initial report that cholesterol in foods leads to health problems was released to the press without scientific validation, and has since been proven by hundreds of scientists and studies around the world to be completely false. The only benefits from the initial press release were to the margarine and vegetable oil industries.

Nature created an egg to be a balanced live food – as long as you eat the biotin rich yolk along with the white, there is no risk of a biotin deficiency.

How about doing some real research rather than spewing ****ing nonsense...............

This is just typical uneducated people spreading more uneducated **** around.. It is funny how this is one of the number one site and they let **** like this go ramped.....

Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!!!! One day you will actually learn something rather than think because one person said something is factual it must be...

I'm a raw food proponent in fact I own part of a cow to get raw milk. But with eggs I actually believe strongly cooking is essential....again I am a hippy, raw food advocate. I don't have the energy to get into why right now I've posted too many times.

LWolfe99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I completely agree! I make raw eggnog every day and have never had any digestive problems. I just make sure to get eggs from local small farms, used to have my own chickens until I moved into the city. Thanks for your post!

gym5days is not very well liked. (-100) gym5days is not very well liked. (-100) gym5days is not very well liked. (-100) gym5days is not very well liked. (-100) gym5days is not very well liked. (-100) gym5days is not very well liked. (-100) gym5days is not very well liked. (-100) gym5days is not very well liked. (-100) gym5days is not very well liked. (-100) gym5days is not very well liked. (-100) gym5days is not very well liked. (-100)

Is this a good breakfast????

just asking if this is a good breakfast for building muscle i have a full cup of oats 400ml of skimmed milk and 4 egg whites then chuck it in the microwave. Then add sum fruit or some nuts???? Thanks

BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlCologne View Post

Heat changes the molecular structure of protein rendering it useless to build muscle
    Absolutely not true.
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA

"Talk all you want about arcane bodybuilding theories. I'll be in the gym. It's leg day"
    -Dave Draper

"Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

"What is good? — All that heightens the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself in man ... The feeling that power increases — that a resistance is overcome."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

BarrattsMini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    While I appreciate the HUGE wall of information regarding Raw eggs I just wanted to correct you on the title.

That would be 'You're' not 'You'er'

As for the OP I came here looking for similar information. I will walk away with a ball park figure of 3.5g of protein per egg. I recently bought egg white milk from MyProtein so I don't really have much of a choice when it comes to the yolk. All I can tell you is that if you remove the yolk from your scrambled eggs good look making them form, schoolboy error on my behalf.

With regards to the whole raw post. Irrespective of nutritional content pre and post cooking - cooked eggs taste much much better. I only ever throw raw eggs in to blended shakes on a morning when in a rush and I have never contracted salmonella. I really appreciated all the information you put forward though, very informative. I would love to read any peer review/publicised documents you sourced it from. That's not me pulling it down I genuinely mean for further reading.

This website never lets me down
    Speed should never be sacrificed for strength.
    Power comes to a need, Not to a desire.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dispaterragnar View Post
    And egg yolks are certainly NOT good to eat more than 3-4 per week. In each yolk there is 4.5 grams of fat, with 1.6 grams being saturated. Not to mention the 210 mgs of cholesterol. Add that up over the course of the week and you're setting yourself up for some serious health issues.
    Utter nonsense.

razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dispaterragnar View Post
    They digest in essentially the same way. And egg yolks are certainly NOT good to eat more than 3-4 per week. In each yolk there is 4.5 grams of fat, with 1.6 grams being saturated. Not to mention the 210 mgs of cholesterol. Add that up over the course of the week and you're setting yourself up for some serious health issues. Stick with the whites, and cook them to avoid salmonella.
    What are you on? Fuark the whites, eat them whole, the yolk is the best part and fats are essential, yes, even saturates bro, plus thats where the flavour is. Plus a boatload of micronutrients in the yolk too. I'm not even going to go into cholesterol as that argument died years ago, and I don't have the time to flog a dead horse.

theultimate1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gym5days View Post
    just asking if this is a good breakfast for building muscle i have a full cup of oats 400ml of skimmed milk and 4 egg whites then chuck it in the microwave. Then add sum fruit or some nuts???? Thanks
    same question... someone please answer this. Thanks

Rekz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rekz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rekz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rekz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rekz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rekz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rekz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rekz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rekz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rekz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rekz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Barrattsmini,
    You correct other people's spelling and grammer---
    Look @ your post,
    'Good look' I think you meant 'good luck'
    Let's just say another 1 of your schoolboy errors ?

samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    will that lead to high cholesterol/salmonella?

Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    GODDAMN there is so much wrong information in this thread...
    "Exercises aren't bad, people are."
    -Elliott Hulse

SaraTran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by PsychoThrower07 View Post
    I just bought two liquid containers of egg whites from the store. My uncle used to drink egg whites in his shakes when he lifted competitively, but I'm not sure if that's very safe. How should I prepare my egg whites so I can get the full protein value. Also, how many egg whites should I take in per day? Thanks!
    -Pat
    Egg beaters are safe to eat uncooked, they have been pasteurized.

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by the woo View Post
    to many many yolks can be unhealthy iv heard high in cholesterol
    dietary cholesterol and body cholesterol are not the same.

1 large egg white (33grams) has 4 grams of protein
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3.5-4grams of protein in the egg whites
    "Veinthetics" ATG!

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek."

candygirl47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Finally!!!!!

Finally someone who is talking sense. My partner and I have been eating raw eggs for years now and I have NEVER EVER EVER got sick. Howerever I have learnt something I blend with a smidge of milk and linseeds but did not know that it would break down the structure of protein, could you explain that to me?? You sound like you know what you are talking about.
    Thanks for your post!!

Raw Eggs and Cholesterol

uk1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I've been eating raw eggs for months about 20 - 25 a day and I'm fine.
    The British heart foundation website states that eggs contain only good cholesterol the bad cholesterol comes when you fry them or cook them with any fat.
    The chicken farm I get my eggs from have all the chickens injected against salmonella and is checked every 15 week's.
    Whole eggs in milk is the way to go.

jessemery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can download myfitnesspal and it will help you with calorie info

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    I'll just leave this here:

No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

solamipatria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solamipatria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solamipatria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solamipatria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solamipatria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solamipatria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solamipatria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solamipatria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solamipatria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solamipatria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solamipatria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It is not very dangerous but I heard one in several thousand eggs can have salmonella so I wouldn't risk.

Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The salmonella is on the shell, not in the white or yolk.
    "Exercises aren't bad, people are."
    -Elliott Hulse

Pke11ey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pke11ey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pke11ey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pke11ey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pke11ey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pke11ey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pke11ey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pke11ey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pke11ey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pke11ey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pke11ey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LiL USMC BBer View Post
    Actually there are 4G of protein in the egg white. Most of the eggs protien is in the white. While ALL of the other vitamins and nutrients and fats and cholesterol is in the yolk.

The fats and nutrients in the yolk are the good kind so you don't gotta worry about that.

As for the protein in the egg white its a medium speed digested protein.
    ^All This.

The protein in egg whites is typically between 3.5 - 4 grams and as stated the yolk can be very beneficial as well. Although I'd keep it at about 3:1 or 2:1 ratio (3 egg white to 1 whole egg), which is about 16.5 grams of protein and 123 calories per serving. 2 servings done this way will net you about 30-33 grams of lean and healthy protein, which makes a nice healthy snack or addition to a meal.

Best,

P.K.

DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can we start deleting bad old threads?

> Search will get faster.
    > People won't bump old terrible threads.
    > Old terrible threads won't mislead people with Google.
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew
    Actually Enjoys Clubbing Crew

Play MY MMORPG: Marvel Heroes. http://www.marvelheroes.com/

IG: DAaaMan64

"Stronger than yesterday, now it's nothing but my way. My loneliness ain't killing me no more. I, I'm stronger" ~ Mark Rippetoe

AirFoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

About your Cholesterol

I would like to reference reliable sources of information on the matter of cholesterol increases and eggs yolk consumption.

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/eggs/

Harvard highlights that while consuming 1 egg a day for a normal healthy person is seemingly safe in regards to cholesterol, consuming much more than that could lead to an increased CV risk later in life.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-cholesterol/expert-answers/cholesterol/faq-20058468

Furthermore, the prior statement is supported by the mayo clinic.

I found this while researching the information myself. Most supporting evidence of high egg yolk consumption comes via bodybuilders while most evidence against it comes from MDs or PhDs.

As always, one must use the information available to them carefully as the internet is full of misinformation.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AirFoxx View Post
    I would like to reference reliable sources of information on the matter of cholesterol increases and eggs yolk consumption.

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/eggs/

Harvard highlights that while consuming 1 egg a day for a normal healthy person is seemingly safe in regards to cholesterol, consuming much more than that could lead to an increased CV risk later in life.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-cholesterol/expert-answers/cholesterol/faq-20058468

Furthermore, the prior statement is supported by the mayo clinic.

I found this while researching the information myself. Most supporting evidence of high egg yolk consumption comes via bodybuilders while most evidence against it comes from MDs or PhDs.

As always, one must use the information available to them carefully as the internet is full of misinformation.
    The irony is strong with this one..............

Nice bump, brah.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733