Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool CONTROLLED LABS - Black Hole™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Black Hole™ FAQ
    (Frequently Asked Questions)

by pt@controlledlabs.com

What is Black Hole™ ?
    As you can guess from the name, it is the first appetite enhancer in bodybuilding supplements history.

Black Hole™: Appetite Enhancement Formula

Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym tell you to do. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise. However if you are eating clean and you are using all of these calories then it’s not helping you in any way, shape or form. What if there is a way to effectively stop these hormones from keeping you from eating, from your goals and dreams of packing on quality lean muscle mass? Now there is. Black Hole™ from Controlled Labs uses naturally occurring alkylamides to fool the brain into believing that you haven’t eaten enough calories and you need more food. Sound good? Then read on….

Key Attributes:

- Fast Absorption/Fast Acting
    - Eat More Than Ever Before
    - Helps Indirectly Add Lean Mass
    - Legal, Safe, and Effective for Both Men and Women
    - Stimulate Metabolism to Reduce Body Fat
    - Natural Digestive Aids for Increased Calories
    - Also Acts as a Natural Pain and Joint Supplement

Non-Psychoactive Cannabinomimetic Alkylamides™ Complex:

Everyone knows that marijuana makes you hungry. So how does an athlete or bodybuilder increase their appetite naturally without having to deal with an illegal drug? Well, if there were a chemical that was physically similar to the active ingredient in marijuana, THC, then it could potentially activate the same receptors and elicit the increased hunger response. There just so happens to be a group of alkylamides that act as cannabinomimetics and mimic cannabinoids in structure and bind to their receptors, the CB1 and CB2, which are part of the G-protein-coupled-receptor group. These receptors are located in the brain and around the body. They are in charge of many different functions including, but not limited to, appetite (increased and decreased), immune system function, anti-inflammatory response and euphoric pleasure.

The next step was to look for herbs that contained these alkylamides that mimic the structure of cannabinoids. The two herbs that showed the greatest promise were Echinacea Purpurea and Spilanthes Acmella. Both of these herbs contain many different alkylamides, but recent clinical information has shown that there are 3 in particular that have a high affinity for binding to both the CB1 and CB2 receptors. Dodeca-2E,4E,8Z,10Z/E-tetraenoic acid isobutylamide and dodeca-2E,4E-dienoic acid isobutylamide from the Echinacea herb and undeca-2E,7Z,9E-trienoic acid isobutylamide from the Spilanthes herb, found in a precise blend in Black Hole™, could be used to mimic the herbal cannabinoids found in marijuana, and more importantly, the endogenous cannabinoids found in the human body, including anandamide. Not only does the clinical information show that they can mimic them, but they can even bind to the receptors for a longer period of time than can the other two types. This means that Black Hole™ will help produce hunger stimulating effects potentially greater than anything you have experienced before.

The oral bioavailability of these alkylamides has also been shown to be extremely high in human studies, so they will make it to the receptors without getting degraded by the gastric juices and/or the liver. Because the alkylamides bind to both the CB1 and CB2 receptors, Black Hole™ can also potentially help with anti-inflammatory response and better immune system function over the long term.

Now that you are hungry and have begun stuffing your mouth with tons of protein and good carbohydrates, what is your body going to do with all of those calories….

Digest-It-All™ Complex:

It wouldn’t be in your best interests to create a huge appetite and not have the ingredients to help you digest all of those extra calories, which is why we included the Digest-It-All™ complex in Black Hole™. Digest-It-All™ will not only soothe the gastrointestinal system, but will also help you produce more gastric juices to accommodate the increased calories and food mass. Humulus Lupulus, otherwise known as hops, that is typically used in the manufacturing of beer, helps the stomach produce a larger volume of gastric juices that aid in digestion. Why push yourself so hard in the gym only to look like you have a beer belly due to bloating? You deserve the physique you work so hard on, which is why we added Clavo Huasca and Cayaponia Tayuya to the formula. They both aid in digestion and in the expelling of extra gas from the intestines. Ginger has been added to help increase the volume of bile excreted from the gallbladder, as well as for its anti-oxidant benefits. Giant Knotweedl has also been added as an anti-oxidant. These two powerful anti-oxidants will help scavenge free radicals that can result from greater food consumption.

You asked for it and now you have it, the first and only appetite stimulator supplement on the market, Black Hole™!!
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 08-03-2006 at 09:05 AM.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've seen the Black Hole™ write-up now when can I purchase it ?
    It should be available Friday August 4th on BB.COM
    Where can I purchase Black Hole™ and how much will it cost ?
    You can buy it at your local Vitamin Shoppe or online from internet retailers (around $30-$35):
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm
    How many capsules per serving ?
    How many servings per bottle ?
    How many servings per day ?
    So... how many days will each bottle last ?
    So... what time during the day should I take Black Hole™ ?
    You will want to take it before your biggest meal of the day or during the time of day when you are naturally less hungry
    Does Black Hole™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?
    No
    Why shouldn't I drive or operate machinery after consuming Black Hole™ ?
    This is a precaution due to the potent nature of the all-natural extracts. If you are very sensitive to Black HOLE, you may experience a sedative / euphoria effect.
    I'm on a carb-cycling diet... is Black Hole™ good for me ?
    Black Hole™ is a great option for carbup days
    What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking Black Hole™ ?
    Whey Protein (throughout the day)
    Fishoil / EFA
    Plenty of water
    Multivitamin
    Creatine (such as Green Bulge™ or Green MAGnitude™)
    Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on Black Hole™ ?

Purple Wraath™ (pre / during training)
    SesaGlow™ for nutrient partitioning
    GlycerGrow™ (pre / during training)
    White Blood™ (pre-workout or before bed)
    I'm on medication, should I take Black Hole™ ?
    Ask your doctor before taking Black Hole™
    I have a health condition, should I take Black Hole™ ?
    Ask your doctor before taking Black Hole™
    Is it necessary to cycle Black Hole™ ?
    We generally recommend that you cycle off Black Hole™ every 10 to 12 weeks, for an “OFF” period of 2-4 weeks
    When starting Black Hole™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance ?
    Follow the initial dosing instructions
    When cycling off of Black Hole™, should I "taper" down the dosage ?
    This is not required
    What are some good indications that I'm gaining lean mass while on Black Hole™ ?
    Mirror / Appearance
    Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
    Bodyweight / Strength
    Can I stack Black Hole™ with Green Bulge™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack Black Hole™ with White Blood ™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack Black Hole™ with GlycerGrow ™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack Black Hole™ with Blue Up ™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack Black HOLE™ with Blue Up ™ (Stim Free) ?
    Yes
    Can I stack Black Hole™ with Purple Wraath™ ?
    Yes
    Can I stack Black Hole™ with SesaGlow™ ?
    Yes
    I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?
    Yes, for complete details see www.controlledlabs.com
    Is Black Hole™ for men or women ?
    Both
    What about drug tests ?
    Black HOLE does not contain THC. Cannabis itself contains many different "cannabinoids" and drug tests "test" for a very specific psychoactive analogue delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC),... cannabinomimetics can have similar properties (appetite enhancement for example) without testing positive for actual THC or experiencing dependence etc...

So the short version is that with Black HOLE, we aren't trying to create a "legal high".... but only isolate and mimic the appetite stimulant properties (focusing on the CB1 and CB2 receptors - see the write-up above).
    I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?
    Please E-Mail me:
    pt@controlledlabs.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 08-03-2006 at 10:30 AM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the info man! Sounds like good stuff!!
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is there any evidence supporting these various "Cannabinomimetics" and appetite stimulation or is it simply speculation?

Edit: Also before you tell me to "google", or pubmed or what not. I read through your references and found nothing in any of the abstracts about CB1 or CB2 binding with either plant. Please clarify where I may have missed anything.
    Last edited by Kledz; 08-03-2006 at 11:21 AM.
    -Non-Rep Coalition Member "Bias Free Since 2003"

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kledz
    Is there any evidence supporting these various "Cannabinomimetics" and appetite stimulation or is it simply speculation?
    from the write-up:

"alkylamides that act as cannabinomimetics and mimic cannabinoids in structure and bind to their receptors, the CB1 and CB2, which are part of the G-protein-coupled-receptor group. These receptors are located in the brain and around the body. They are in charge of many different functions including, but not limited to, appetite (increased and decreased), immune system function, anti-inflammatory response and euphoric pleasure."

some of the studies mentioned confirm that these compounds activate these receptors. which is why we looked into them. our use before the product was launched confirmed our theory that they would increase the appetite like prescription cannabinoids do. they also confirm that they would be good for boosting the immune system (hence benefits that some see from regular Echinacea extract).

here is just one of the studies that show that they bind to the receptors (and very strongly too):

Stefan Raduner, Adriana Majewska, Jian-Zhong Chen, Xiang-Qun Xie, Jacques Hamon, Bernard Faller, Karl-Heinz Altmann, and Jürg Gertsch. Alkylamides from Echinacea are a new class of cannabinomimetics - CB2-receptor dependent and independent immunomodulatory effects. J. Biol. Chem, 10.1074/jbc.M601074200

and yes, the testers so far have seen that the compounds are increasing their appetite/how much they can eat.
    Last edited by CONTROLLED LABS; 08-03-2006 at 11:30 AM.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS
    from the write-up:

"alkylamides that act as cannabinomimetics and mimic cannabinoids in structure and bind to their receptors, the CB1 and CB2, which are part of the G-protein-coupled-receptor group. These receptors are located in the brain and around the body. They are in charge of many different functions including, but not limited to, appetite (increased and decreased), immune system function, anti-inflammatory response and euphoric pleasure."

some of the studies mentioned confirm that these compounds activate these receptors. which is why we looked into them. our use before the product was launched confirmed our theory that they would increase the appetite like prescription cannabinoids do. they also confirm that they would be good for boosting the immune system (hence benefits that some see from regular Echinacea extract).

and yes, the testers so far have seen that the compounds are increasing their appetite/how much they can eat.
    Yes, I read the write up. So you're confirming the entire product is based on speculation?

Also I read all the references given and in no place did I see any of the studies confirm the activation of either CB1 or CB2. What prescription cannabinoids are you referring to exactly when you are comparing appetite increase?

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, I read the write up. So you're confirming the entire product is based on speculation?

Also I read all the references given and in no place did I see any of the studies confirm the activation of either CB1 or CB2. What prescription cannabinoids are you referring to exactly when you are comparing appetite increase?
    Stefan Raduner, Adriana Majewska, Jian-Zhong Chen, Xiang-Qun Xie, Jacques Hamon, Bernard Faller, Karl-Heinz Altmann, and Jürg Gertsch. Alkylamides from Echinacea are a new class of cannabinomimetics - CB2-receptor dependent and independent immunomodulatory effects. J. Biol. Chem, 10.1074/jbc.M601074200

this one shows it, as do others. I did not "confirm" anything is based on speculation. the fact that they bind to the receptors is proven. the fact that they increase appetite is not directly stated, but can easily be inferred and has been shown so far by the people keeping logs. the other things that they were looking for in the studies, immune system boosting, are activated with the same receptors.

Are you even interested in any of our products?
    Specials & insider info

this one shows it, as do others. I did not "confirm" anything is based on speculation. the fact that they bind to the receptors is proven. the fact that they increase appetite is not directly stated, but can easily be inferred and has been shown so far by the people keeping logs. the other things that they were looking for in the studies, immune system boosting, are activated with the same receptors.

Are you even interested in any of our products?
    This is the first product of its kind, I think all of my questions are extremely legitimate. What are you so defensive about? I thought this was a FAQ?

If I wasnt interested I'd ignore the thread. I don't know why you would say something like that in such an accusatory manner given the circumstances...

This is the first product of its kind, I think all of my questions are extremely legitimate. What are you so defensive about? I thought this was a FAQ?

If I wasnt interested I'd ignore the thread. I don't know why you would say something like that in such an accusatory manner given the circumstances...
    I don’t mean to offend of accuse, its just that all of you questioning has seemed odd since you have pointed our your dislike of our products in the past and have been calling our write-up on black hole "speculation". if that is not your intention then I am sorry and I apologize.
    Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    LMAO @ Kledz playing all innocent n' crap. That's hilarious.
    Wanna know whats even funnier than that? I posted this less than 24 hours ago...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...3&postcount=18

Wanna know whats even funnier than that? I posted this less than 24 hours ago...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...3&postcount=18
    thanks for the kind words, I apologize if I seemed defensive, but as you know we have taken lots of crap in the past.
    Specials & insider info

It blows my mind no one has yet come out with a product like this. Assuming it works, I very much hope this product is a success for Controlled Labs.
    Thanks for the support !!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

thanks for the kind words, I apologize if I seemed defensive, but as you know we have taken lots of crap in the past.
    No apology neccesary, good luck with your product.

No apologies are neccesary, good luck with your product.
    thank you kledz
    Specials & insider info

MAN enough to P/RR/S storm shadow's Avatar
    storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Not sure wether I should be posting this here or not but anyways. Some brief feedback from a non tester. I took BH for a few days and saw no increase in apetite, however the amount of food I was able to eat greatly increased and at no point did I ever experience a sense of being too full. I think it helped with digestion as well because I never felt bad after stuffing my face. So props to CL with this new product. Super Ectomorphs should be all over this stuff.
    Hibernating

Thanks for the board Ryan Estopell's Avatar
    Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not that anyone will give a crap but I think CL makes some of the best products out. They seem to know what the consumer wants and deliver quality products. This product is interesting but G od know I don't need anything to help me eat, lol.

Originally Posted by Estopell
    Not that anyone will give a crap but I think CL makes some of the best products out. They seem to know what the consumer wants and deliver quality products. This product is interesting but G od know I don't need anything to help me eat, lol.
    thanks very much, we try to listen to what consumers need and want and apply it.
    Specials & insider info

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks very much, we try to listen to what consumers need and want and apply it.
    I'm very much so considering trying this stuff. Even though I have no problem eating a lot of food...
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Specials & insider info

Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000)

sweet..i can't wait to try it out in a month or so.

Originally Posted by Cdem
    sweet..i can't wait to try it out in a month or so.
    keep a log if you have some time
    Specials & insider info

many have been asking why the capsules arent entirely black, but are istead half black and half white.

the answer is:

its not legal to sell supplements with entirely black capsules unless they have writing on them. they say this is to prevent them from being confused with "street drugs".
    Specials & insider info

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

I'm still on a cut/maintenance, so I don't really need this...but I would absooluuutely looove to try it for the "sedative/euphoric" purposes. Tank, do you by any chance have any sample size packets with 6-9 capsules?
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

Originally Posted by jmil
    I'm still on a cut/maintenance, so I don't really need this...but I would absooluuutely looove to try it for the "sedative/euphoric" purposes. Tank, do you by any chance have any sample size packets with 6-9 capsules?
    haha, sorry no sample packets. the euphoric effect only effects some people and is not the main purpose of the product.
    Specials & insider info

we have gotten a bunch of e-mails asking if the dosage can be increased to see even greater appetite enhancement. the answer is no, there is only so much the receptors can be stimulated, please keep to the recommended dosage.
    Specials & insider info

ATTENTION 2 DETAIL severesoldier's Avatar
    severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This stuff sounds pretty good but I won't buy any until I reach a plateu and can't gain any more weight. Once that happens i'll be more than happy to try your product!

Originally Posted by severesoldier
    This stuff sounds pretty good but I won't buy any until I reach a plateu and can't gain any more weight.
    Perfect ! That's the perfect time to add it to your stack
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by severesoldier
    This stuff sounds pretty good but I won't buy any until I reach a plateu and can't gain any more weight. Once that happens i'll be more than happy to try your product!
    sounds great, keep a log if you have the time.
    Specials & insider info

Black Hole will NOT make you fail a drug test, lots of e-mails and calls about that one.
    Specials & insider info

music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    kinda off topic...but i just wanted to say that controlled labs, in my opinion, is one of the best...if not the best supplement companies out there. sure they are fairly new...but they seem to really listen to consumers and see what they want in a supplement. i cant help but feel a connection with the guys from controlled labs. they seem to always be available on the forums for questions and information. and best of all...they're supplements actually work! they do exactly what they say will do. which is rare now a days. i just hope they dont become corrupt in the future as some companies tend to do and rely and marketing rather than research. (cough...muscletech...cough) lol, jk.