rayraymo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Fat loss in 2 months? HELP!!!

Hey I'm Ray and I'm new here.

I'm trying to lose my bit of a beer belly, (a years worth of heavy drinking at uni) and I've got 2 months to do this in, (is it even possible). I'm 6"3 and weigh about 13stone, 182lbs.

I'm planning jogging 3-4 times a week, 30 mins. Weight sessions/rock climbing 3 times a week. Also i can cut about 300 cals out of my daily diet very easily is that enough or would i have to cut out more?

Recently i've not gained/lost any weight so i reckon i must burn as much cals as i take in naturally.

How long would it take before i noticed a difference with my belly, and how much weight would i lose in a 2 month period following this plan of action?

Thanks

/ bump

TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you are 100% dedicated I think you can expect to lose 8-10 pounds, but that would require a lot of focus.

Honestly, 8-10 pounds probably wouldn't look like a ton. You need to give yourself a longer timeframe to accomplish your goal, something like 3-4 months. Cutting for 2 months works great if you haven't let yourself go.

300 calories should become 500 calories, btw.

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy
    Honestly, 8-10 pounds probably wouldn't look like a ton.
    At 6'3 and 182, 10 pounds would be noticable.

Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At 6'3 182 pounds.. im thinking your on the slimmer side of things but just with the beer belly? So if in fact you did lose the beer belly you wouldn't be left with much on the frame.. so definately a bulk will be needed soon after or during the time of the cut.

Exclamation

Yes I'm slim, but would like to bulk up for a mix of basketball size and strengh and rock climbing lean pure strengh in the future. At the moment i just want to get rid of the beer belly as I'm at home and so can't get perfectly, (Gota lurve moms cooking) but in 2 months I'm back at uni so i can start a strict diet then and start a proper bulking phase. How long should a first ever bulking phase last aprox?

So if i drop abotu 500cals and increase my cardio as stated i should be losing about 8lbs? I think this would be coming more or less off my belly as pinching other parts of my body and theres not much fat there.

Are there any other ideas anyone can give me? And am i going about this the right way? Should i be losing the beer belly and then putting on mass?

If its any help on predicting if my belly will go, here are some pictures from a aprox BF thred i started http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=860769

Thanks all!

/ bump

Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bulk first.

cutting 8-10 lbs won't make much of a difference right now, and with the muscle mass you gain from the bulk, you'll be able to shed it off without a problem.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=825391

June 21 @ 252lbs (~35% bf)
    Oct 19 @ 244lbs (26.4% bf)

"ENOUGH! I'm through whinin' like a yuppie fool. Maybe I have lost my edge. Maybe I'm not the best and never was...
    But I can be...if I want it bad enough."

isnt cutting the term used for losing weight to show muscle? As i'm losing weight to get rid of a beer belly, i dont wnt to be ripped or anything. How does this plan sound

aug - sept 15th, lose weight goal 170lbs
    sept 15th, dec bulk
    jan - march, cut

Is that about the right amount of time to be in each stage?

Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You would look like a stick if you reached your goal and it would be very difficult with the very little muscle mass you must have with those stats. I would be bulking and then cut. More muscle mass makes cutting much easier. HTH, Odin

I know violence isn't the answer...I got it wrong on purpose.