castillo2264 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Suggestion how to lose 30 percent body fat to 10 percent Body Fat

Guys I need your help, I am 19 weighting at 239 lbs and about 31 percent bodyfat. I am sick and tired of being fat I want to Drop down to 10 percent bodyfat. Good question how can I drop down from 31 percent to 10 percent with what cardio workout. Right now I am worrying about To to tone down to 10 percent once I go down to 10 percent I want to bulk up to 220 at 8 percent.

But, Like I said Right now I just want to lose the fat as soon as possible anybody can help me

Fivek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fivek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fivek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fivek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fivek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fivek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read the stickies.

Find your maintenence calories
    Create a diet plan and workout plan
    Lose fat the RIGHT way!

Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have almost identical stats as I do.

You may want to check my thread and see what i've been doing, because a month ago I was 252 at 35%.

Now I'm 241 with about 32-33%.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=825391

June 21 @ 252lbs (~35% bf)
    Oct 19 @ 244lbs (26.4% bf)

"ENOUGH! I'm through whinin' like a yuppie fool. Maybe I have lost my edge. Maybe I'm not the best and never was...
    But I can be...if I want it bad enough."

FatOverride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by castillo2264
    how can I drop down from 31 percent to 10 percent with what cardio workout.
    You sound like your not going to lift weights right away, this is the biggest mistake you can make when trying to lose fat, not weight. Weight is not important and like you say you want to be 220 at 8% in the end.

If you do not lift weights while you diet you will lose your muscle mass along with your fat and it will be near impossible to be 10% bf unless your 140 pounds...

Then getting back to 220 will take years. My point is lift right away, do cardio right away.
    Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miburo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FatOverride
    You sound like your not going to lift weights right away, this is the biggest mistake you can make when trying to lose fat, not weight. Weight is not important and like you say you want to be 220 at 8% in the end.

If you do not lift weights while you diet you will lose your muscle mass along with your fat and it will be near impossible to be 10% bf unless your 140 pounds...

Then getting back to 220 will take years. My point is lift right away, do cardio right away.

agreed!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=825391

June 21 @ 252lbs (~35% bf)
    Oct 19 @ 244lbs (26.4% bf)

"ENOUGH! I'm through whinin' like a yuppie fool. Maybe I have lost my edge. Maybe I'm not the best and never was...
    But I can be...if I want it bad enough."

nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Miburo
    agreed!!!!
    ditto... lifting is key.

FrankVista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FrankVista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FrankVista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FrankVista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FrankVista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FrankVista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FrankVista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lift as much as you can - run as much as you can and eat cleanly.

at 30% you've a long road ahead of you. i'd worry about getting into a diet/exercise philosophy before thinking about things like 10%.
    I got mega-negged for saying something derogatory about Metallica. lol.