Closed Thread
    THECHAMP#2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

exercise bike routine

I just got an exercise bike. Im going to use it for my leg day and for cardio. can someone give me a program of how many minutes to go on the bike a day so i wont lose muscle and how many days a week to do it. this is my split

legs
    shoulder
    off
    biceps, back
    chest triceps
    off
    off

Thanks!

Evangelical Agnostic CerealKiller's Avatar
    CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4 days a week 30 minutes a session first thing in the morning or after weight training or on days you don't train with weights.
    You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe. -- Carl Sagan

mdmaminuzzaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can use "Schwinn M717 170 Upright Exercise Bike". this bikeIt has 29 preset exercise programs.