senseimike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) senseimike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) senseimike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) senseimike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) senseimike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) senseimike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) senseimike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Tren and Mass Extreme Stack?

I have been taking Tren Extreme with Mass Extreme as a stack, eating good, and working out consistantly. I have had some major gains in a short period of time, I gained over 22lbs in 3 weeks. I feel solid, though my tendons seem to go crazy sometimes, nothing major as long as I stay with a mid weight and not go so heavy. Does Anyone know about this product?...

mikej2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude...be careful. I stacked those two and only took it for a week because the sides were so bad for me. It might affect other people differently, but those two jacked me up. It gave me a limp dick, sensitive nipples and worst of all, heart palpitations. Be very cautious, especially using any type of pro-hormones. Get a hold of some nolvadex and make sure you take liver detox, daily vitamins, flax seed or fish oils. I did, and all of this still didnt help me out.

norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    their steriods....
    Dead Serious