Registered User cannibalcorpse4's Avatar
    cannibalcorpse4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can someone tell me how to get shredded abs

hey i got a question is whole weat bread good to eat like almost everyday my goal is just to lose weight and get a 6 pack i do like 20 minute of cardio 4 times a weak i weight like 227 bodyfat 36 when u do abs workout do u gain weight when u do them cause when i look at the scale i lose weight and gain it i been dieting for 3 weak and not eating junk food and drinking water everyday i eat 5 meal or 4 small meal.. and the supplement im taking is hydroxycut how do u get shredded abs. im doing home exercise like jumping jack is it ok to do cardio everyday like monday to friday for 20 minutes cause i wana lose weight only and not hit the weight cause i dont go to the gym it to expensive were i live it like 500 for a year and it world gym. my brother brought me a treadmill so i could workout at home i dont need to go to the gym cause i got my own treadmill is it ok to eat junk food once a weak. i just wana lose weight and have a shredded abs and a 6 pack only. can u please me with some diet food tips thanks. i just wana do cardio only and workout my abs

Shittygeneticsomorph BBing_Addict's Avatar
    BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    diet

Soon to be Dr. WTF westtexasfury's Avatar
    westtexasfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) westtexasfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) westtexasfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) westtexasfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) westtexasfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) westtexasfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) westtexasfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) westtexasfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) westtexasfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) westtexasfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) westtexasfury is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Punctuation helps people understand what you are trying to say!

You might get a little more advice if you edit and add some punctuation to your post.

DISCLAMER: No offennse was intended in the above post by "six-two".
    Current: 205 lbs walking, 195 lbs catchweight fighting

Goal: 220 lbs walking, 205 lbs Fighting

Badass in Training *supermomma*'s Avatar
    *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *supermomma* will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visible abs are primarily a function of your diet--so visit the nutrition and fat loss sections to get an idea of how you should be eating.

You can build some abdominal mass by doing weighted ab exercises, but no amount of exercise will bring them out--you have to get down to a certain amount of bodyfat for that to happen.
    Friends don't let friends use pink dumbbells.

admin @ realbodiestraining.com

Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cannibalcorpse4
    hey i got a question is whole weat bread good to eat like almost everyday my goal is just to lose weight and get a 6 pack i do like 20 minute of cardio 4 times a weak i weight like 227 bodyfat 36 when u do abs workout do u gain weight when u do them cause when i look at the scale i lose weight and gain it i been dieting for 3 weak and not eating junk food and drinking water everyday i eat 5 meal or 4 small meal.. and the supplement im taking is hydroxycut how do u get shredded abs. im doing home exercise like jumping jack is it ok to do cardio everyday like monday to friday for 20 minutes cause i wana lose weight only and not hit the weight cause i dont go to the gym it to expensive were i live it like 500 for a year and it world gym. my brother brought me a treadmill so i could workout at home i dont need to go to the gym cause i got my own treadmill is it ok to eat junk food once a weak. i just wana lose weight and have a shredded abs and a 6 pack only. can u please me with some diet food tips thanks. i just wana do cardio only and workout my abs
    yeah mate wholemeal/multigrain bread is best. Stay away from the white stuff, white bread, potatoes, white rice. Junkfood once a week is fine. Do more cardio. Mix it up abit most ppl find it way boring to do treadmill everyday so join a football, boxing, running, soccer club or something so you can have fun at the same time. Hope that helps you out abit.

Registered User cannibalcorpse4's Avatar
    cannibalcorpse4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i need help on dieting

i been dieting for 3 weaks already i need some tips on dieting i like healthy food but it hard to eat it as a lifestyle i got no problem eating all kind of healthy food but there one things stoping me from eating it and it junkfood. i see my family friends eat it but i cant i know i could eat it once a weak but i dont feel like eating eat when i hang out with my friends they want me to eat junkfood and my friend is fat lol and i said no to them but then my mom tell me to eat junkfood and i say no. i lost weight once before i weighted 210 and when i lose weight i was 155 pound then i gain back cause i stop eating heatlhy and i was eating junkfood everyday with my friends. what should i do.

5'5" - 164 lbs - 23 years Cyrus317's Avatar
    Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by cannibalcorpse4
    i been dieting for 3 weaks already i need some tips on dieting i like healthy food but it hard to eat it as a lifestyle i got no problem eating all kind of healthy food but there one things stoping me from eating it and it junkfood. i see my family friends eat it but i cant i know i could eat it once a weak but i dont feel like eating eat when i hang out with my friends they want me to eat junkfood and my friend is fat lol and i said no to them but then my mom tell me to eat junkfood and i say no. i lost weight once before i weighted 210 and when i lose weight i was 155 pound then i gain back cause i stop eating heatlhy and i was eating junkfood everyday with my friends. what should i do.
    This has gotta be a troll! No one has punctuation that bad, and no one would ask so many basic questions when it seems like they already know the problem.

If not, sounds like you may have some willpower issues. There is no supp. you can take for that. Just be a man and diet better. I agree with the others that you should up your cardio, but if you are noticing that that's not working, then it might be time for you to shell out the extra cash for the gym membership so that you'll have access to weights. When my cardio-fat burning stalls out, I switch over to a heavy lifting regime. It works by bulking up the rest of my body, making my waistline seem smaller, but it will also cut the fat. Of course, all this assumes your diet is in check.
    ~C.G.
    "Train today for the Trials of Tomorrow."

"If you find something you love, set it free...
    If it flies away, lock onto it with a cruise missile, fire, and shoot it down in flames."
    -Unknown