LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Tighten up skin?

I was never fat.. but I was never as lean as I am now. and it just seems that either A.. all my body fat over my abs swam over to my lower back or its just skin? Cause I don't understand that I look so freakin lean around the waist yet have so much **** on my lower back.

I have a feeling its just kinda skin that just kinda sits there. I used to have a 35" waist a few years ago. Now I got a 29-33" depending on what time of the day and how much I ate. ya know?

I know they are typically used by females but I wa thinking of taking collagen (gelatin). Heard it was taken by females after pregnancy to tighten up the skin around the waist area when stretched out. Would this be safe for me to take? Hopefully try to tighten the skin up.. anywhere..
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    I was never fat.. but I was never as lean as I am now. and it just seems that either A.. all my body fat over my abs swam over to my lower back or its just skin? Cause I don't understand that I look so freakin lean around the waist yet have so much **** on my lower back.

I have a feeling its just kinda skin that just kinda sits there. I used to have a 35" waist a few years ago. Now I got a 29-33" depending on what time of the day and how much I ate. ya know?

I know they are typically used by females but I wa thinking of taking collagen (gelatin). Heard it was taken by females after pregnancy to tighten up the skin around the waist area when stretched out. Would this be safe for me to take? Hopefully try to tighten the skin up.. anywhere..
    Try a diruetic. Dandelion Root is good and SAN Shredded is decent too

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Maybe start drinking lemon with your water??? It has been shown that it cuts grease as well as tightens the skin. My problem is the stretch marks from when I was a haus until now.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much lemon are you talking about? Like squirt it a whole lemon+/- in a gallon of water?
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins