the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Sean Nalewanyj - Hardcore Chest Training!

Sean Nalewanyj is back with his hardcore chest training routine! Learn the secrets on how to get a chest like arnold!

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/sean9.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go heavy-agreed
    barbell work is essential- disagree
    flyes are overused- agree
    should stay within the 4-6 reps range- higher reps and medium reps have their place in any bodybuilders arsenal. My legs flat out did not grow until I started going for 20 reps and I have seen good growth out of my chest in the 8-15 rep range. 4-6 is good but only is a piece of the puzzle.

Overall a good article and well written. Sean continues to be one of the teen writers who is worthwhile to read.
    Peace

Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Good article for the most part. Barbell work is not neccessarily essential, but I agree one type of barbell press should be added to every chest routine. I'd stick with a little higher rep range, more like 6-10. Flys have their place, but should not be overused with lack of coumpound presses. However I strongly dissagree with going beyond the point of failure as intense as Sean does. Not a wise idea. Overall good article, good writer.
    "It was time to put all the talk aside and get to work. I was going to get big, and there was nothing that would stop me."

- Sean Nalewanyj

Unregistered

Thumbs down sean is a lame @ss lifter

Hi sean,
    so real men use barbells and pencil necks on treadmills use cable crossovers? concluding that pencil necks aren't real men? do you any scientific proof of this or is it just your moronic opinion?

Its bcoz of dumasses like you that ectomorphs never progress.

sean kakaliki

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Hi sean,
    so real men use barbells and pencil necks on treadmills use cable crossovers? concluding that pencil necks aren't real men? do you any scientific proof of this or is it just your moronic opinion?

Its bcoz of dumasses like you that ectomorphs never progress.

sean kakaliki
    talk about thin skinned

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You know its really funny that unregistered members like talking **** all the time.

Anyway Sean, nice article man, well written, looking forward to more. Your an inspiration.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

delboy1836 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Pencil necks and treadmills...

Hmm..good article apart from a little bit of ignorance from the author...C'mon Sean...I'm a regular 'treadmiller'...but I push weight too so I'm no 'pencil neck'...As a Soldier you can't afford to get too big!! Can you carry 60+lbs + Weapon for 8 miles over undulating terrain in two hours and still fight the enemy at an in depth position...or do you just like the safety of the gym with your big bench presses?? You'll beat me on a bench press but will you beat me on a tab...Remember when you're negative and make derogatory remarks you have to think about EVERYONE that you'll annoy...(I know Firefighters, Police officers and fellow soldiers who all use a treadmill, do you really wanna offend all these guys...A Bit of thought next time perhaps) Good advice on chest work though. I will be using some of the information.

joshybo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does any body know the page link to where i log in because i am already a member but i cannot find the page where i log in because i closed the page by accident and cannot get it back up can any 1 help

Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Medicro article at best... No references for support... Just one guy's experience... And a teen, so not much experience... Secondly, barbells are not essential, but they have their place... Bilateral movements may not produce as much force as unilateral movements pound for pound, but they do collectively create a synergistic effect comprising of working the muscles together... And as many know, multi-joint, large muscle group exercises stimulate favorable hormonal adaptations (testosterone mainly)... Dumbells are great too, greater ROM and more stabilzation involved... Variety is important... DB presses probably less shoulder joint stress... So variety is based around each individual.
    "Let the past go, so you can grow"

"To be so prepared and conditioned that even on my worst day, I'm still going to win"

"Muscle quality looks more impressive than muscle quantity"

iam87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iam87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iam87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iam87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iam87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iam87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iam87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iam87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iam87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iam87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iam87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joshybo1 View Post
    does any body know the page link to where i log in because i am already a member but i cannot find the page where i log in because i closed the page by accident and cannot get it back up can any 1 help
    http://www.nalewanyjfitnessdownload....2fdefault.aspx

Jonny1976 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its a decent program. It saves you a lot of time if you dont want to be spending all day on forums.

This is probably the best objective review I've seen on it

bodybuildingweb.net/blog/musclegaintruthcom-sean-nalewanyj-review/