Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10)

X-FACTOR; The Best Supplement I Have Ever Used

I have posted this at another board, but thought that this should be up here on BB.com too...

After having tried everything under the sun for the last 10 years (or, if this is an overstatement, "everything under the roof of *************) I have finally found a supplement that truly makes a difference in hypertrophy: X- FACTOR (XF). As a result, XF replaces Sesathin ans my favorite supplement of all time. By the way. XF and Sesathin are the only supplements that I have noticed a difference with. All others fall into the "well maybe it helped a bit, but I can't really tell" category, which for me is not worth the money spent on them.

I will not be able to do a full log but to make a long story short, I had started XF a month ago at 4 capsules a day (each capsule has 250 mg of arachidonic acid) and after 7-8 days I had to stop as I was forced to travel. Unfortunately, 4 caps/day had done nothing in 7-8 days, so when I returned and was ready to start the XF cycle again, I ordered another bottle (now I had 2.5 bottles) and began the cycle with 5 caps/day. In around a week, I started to notice strength and size gains but most amaznigly, I started to lose fat even though I was trying to bulk. I was eating around 3000 kcal a day and was losing fat ==> This never happened before. When I upped the calories little by little to 3750 - 3900, I finally found the level that gave me the best muscle/fat gain ratio, and after 3 weeks of this cycle, I gained 8 pounds. I estimate that it was 6 muscle / 2 fat. This has bumped up my weight from 187 to 195. (I have another 20 days supply or so, I didn't really count how many pills are left in the bottle as of today)

As of yesterday, I increased the dose to 6 caps/ day (yesterday was off) and today I had the weirdest sensation in my biceps. In the last rep of barbell curls, as I was pushing as hard as I can, I sensed the biceps contract so hard that it felt like a nuclear explosion was going on inside my arm. I have never had that sensation before. Also, all muscles felt so much fuller. I have no idea if increasing the dose from 1250 mg to 1500 mg can have such an effect in just 2 days. But I can only report what I have experienced. Similarly, it is odd that 1000 mg did nothing while 1250 did a lot; maybe 1000 mg was about to work when I had to stop.

Just as importantly, this compound seems extremely well suited to cutting. I am planning to dedicate the last 5-6 days on the XF cycle to cutting and think that I can lose 1 to 1.5 pounds of fat in that period alone. If all goes according to plan, this should leave me with a good gain in muscle and fairly small amount of fat to burn. All in all, so far this has been the best supplement I have used by far.

My suggestion to Molecular Nutrition: Ditch the 100 ct bottles and sell this thing in a 200 ct bottle for between 60 and 85 USD. As is, a lot of people are going to buy just one bottle to see if it works and then not be tempted enough to buy a second bottle. In my case it took some experimenting and then a good bump in calories to see serious muscle gain and some people may even need more accumulation of arachidonic acid and calorie adjustment. This way you may be selling just one bottle to a lot of people who never return to buy a second one. Get a bigger bottle, which would force people to persist and really see results....

Thanks to all

Sub7

PS: I had originaly posted this a while ago on the other board and since then I have been continuing to take 6 caps a day with excellent results. No sides whatsoever. I feels like I am a tiny bit more prone to headaches as I have a tiny tiny amount of tension in my neck but it is so hot in here and excessive heat sometimes causes that. Even if the tension is entirely due to XF, I would say it is no problem at all as it easily goes away with a little bit of self-massage.

Since 6 caps is working so great, I would love to experiment with an even larger dose but for the time being that is way beyond my budget.
    A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he is not in love with her...
    Oscar Wilde

purplehazzze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purplehazzze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purplehazzze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purplehazzze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purplehazzze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purplehazzze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purplehazzze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purplehazzze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6 caps sounds good
    im only 150 lbs and on like the 20th day of xfactor im bulking
    i havent gained much muscle but definition and pump is great
    do you think its good for me to take 5-6 a day?
    or is my weight not high enough

steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    XF is the ****. Day 31 and I've gained 17 pounds so far. I'm probably just a hyper-responder or whatever you call it, but it's the **** either way you look at it.
    *New Jersey Crew (973 and 201)* ... you jus mad cuz im stylin' on ya??

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Heil Xfactor.

norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i ordered xf and im going to start it on the 8, i have 1 and 1/2 bottles of it. should i take 3 pills a day or 4 becuase i want to gain as much lmm as possible but i dont want to have to order a new bottle. so what i was thinking was to take 3 pills a day with lots and lots of protein. does this sound good ?

RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by steve39
    I've gained 17 pounds so far.

Did you change anything in your diet or training regimen or has everything stayed the same? Also what is your previous training experience? And how long have you been lifting seriously? What was your starting weight? I ask these, because I did not achieve anything on AA, I ran 1200 mg for 40 days. Thank you

RB
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RBEliminator
    Did you change anything in your diet or training regimen or has everything stayed the same? Also what is your previous training experience? And how long have you been lifting seriously? What was your starting weight? I ask these, because I did not achieve anything on AA, I ran 1200 mg for 40 days. Thank you

RB

Good questions, thanks for the feedback

Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by <7%
    After having tried everything under the sun for the last 10 years (or, if this is an overstatement, "everything under the roof of *************) I have finally found a supplement that truly makes a difference in hypertrophy: X- FACTOR (XF). As a result, XF replaces Sesathin ans my favorite supplement of all time. By the way. XF and Sesathin are the only supplements that I have noticed a difference with. All others fall into the "well maybe it helped a bit, but I can't really tell" category, which for me is not worth the money spent on them.
    Does "everything" include Protein, Creatine,Cell Volumizers,Pro-Hormones,Test Boosters,AI/ATD,and Steroids?

<7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10) <7% is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    can't talk about steroids as I never took any, neither did I take pro-hormones
    Also Protein is not a supplement in my view. You can supplement with additional protein but you obvioulsy would not want to live with zero protein and compare this to eating protein to see which is better for mass gain.

So other than those (steroids and protein) XF beats everything I have ever tried.

Sub7
    A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he is not in love with her...
    Oscar Wilde

kcox07 is not very well liked. (-100) kcox07 is not very well liked. (-100) kcox07 is not very well liked. (-100) kcox07 is not very well liked. (-100) kcox07 is not very well liked. (-100) kcox07 is not very well liked. (-100) kcox07 is not very well liked. (-100) kcox07 is not very well liked. (-100) kcox07 is not very well liked. (-100) kcox07 is not very well liked. (-100) kcox07 is not very well liked. (-100)
    how much does it cost? And the price compared to how much u get, is it worth it?

Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000)
    it costs $50 for a 100count bottle. for the full 50-day cycle you need 2 bottles so its approx. $100.

...and btw..im on the 50 day cycle too (day16) and the pumps are UNREAL. i keep eating and eating and eating...results so far are amazing to say the least.

very very potent shti here....

theram911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey kang,
    how much lbm did you gain till now?

itch808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting review, but a pricey product. I would give it a try but it seems to be sold out nearly everywhere (tried bb.com and froogle).

Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by theram911
    hey kang,
    how much lbm did you gain till now?

ive gained about 2...2.5lbs or so..but at the same time it seems ive lost bodyfat and my waist has shrunk too. its incredible too considering ive bumped up my caloric intake AND have been having some good cheat days as of late(summertime...cmon)

its amazing...WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread is like a wet dream....

All I can say is: I'm not surpised.

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by itch808
    Interesting review, but a pricey product. I would give it a try but it seems to be sold out nearly everywhere (tried bb.com and froogle).
    It's CRAZY how fast it sold out. Someone out there must REALLY like the product, ya know.

Registered User Tequila Sunrise's Avatar
    Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got three bottles of X-factor, so im really thinking about doing 6 caps a day, but i think me being below 200 pounds and only just 18 is an issue. I was planning on taking 5 but do you think 6 will make a difference?

cheyuen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It sounds like this is an awsome supplement to build muscle. What have you guys noticed as far as fat loss is concerned? Any negative side effects? It's a bit pricey but sounds like its worthwhile . . . should I drop $100?

Originally Posted by cheyuen
    It sounds like this is an awsome supplement to build muscle. What have you guys noticed as far as fat loss is concerned? Any negative side effects? It's a bit pricey but sounds like its worthwhile . . . should I drop $100?

DROP THE 100. itll be the best benjamin uve ever spent. and im with sub 7 when he says its the best supp hes ever used..to date. as far as sides go..i noticed slightly more oily skin in the first week or so but its subsided...but the most prevalent side so far is the PUMPS(very VERY extreme pumps...dont take with NO product) and the DOMS.

DOMS is killlller on this stuff....guess its just doing its part to tell you its working

norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i started my xf on monday and the pumps have been great so far, the doms are killer too. how long do you think it will take to see some lbs gained from this product ?

hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive been taking it for 24 days roughly I believe and I started seeing gains on day 20. I havent gained much weight but like everyone said you lose fat and gain muscle at the same time so I'm leveling out somewhat. Its a good product so far, but I'm really hoping it kicks into high gear pretty soon.

Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey guys, sounds like this is some good stuff. wondering why is it always out of stock here, im guessing just because its a good seller right? it wouldnt be discontinued for any reason, right?

Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I took and I can say it great for reducing body fat. I did not gain size and strength, but I played like 10 hours of tennis a week when I was on X...sure it had something to do with it.

It is a chunk of change, and they are "gell caps" so if you travel don't try to take it on as carry on luggage
    There is no such thing as overtraining. Only weak minds!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by <7%
    Just as importantly, this compound seems extremely well suited to cutting.
    I totally agree
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

FeelinHulkish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to everyone in here who has taken x-factor, how are the sides regarding joint problems. when it first came out some of the initial logs people reported joint pain. I had some problems but my shoulders but since taking cissus rx i have no more pain in my shoulders. if i could keep taking cissus during x factor i think i might give it a try.

Registered User Tequila Sunrise's Avatar
    Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive been taking X factor for a week and i dont know if its normal for me to have joint pains already, but they're there. I was just riding my bike home from my gf and my knee joints hurt somewhat, and then suddenly i had a pain spike in my left knee it caused me to lose all power in it, i couldnt push with it anymore. that lasted about 10 seconds though luckily. Anyway thats what i have to report about joint pains. (Elbows are a little bit sour during bp aswell but nothing special)

Registered User Ripped Force138's Avatar
    Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey I got about 60 pills left of this stuff from a while back. How long do I take it for and what is the best dose to take?

6 pills a day for 50 days?
    Get swole or die tryin!!!

Virginia licensed Attorney
    NASM CPT certified
    Crossfit certified
    Official Powerlifting Raw totals: 529/350/620 -1433lb total (kilo conversion to lbs)

bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hows this cut stack sound?

Activate Xtreme
    Lean Xtreme
    Animal Cuts
    X-factor 5-6 caps per day

Amazing? I think so.
    []D[][]V[][]D[][]\[] [][]\[] '10

sonicblueman is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicblueman is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicblueman is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicblueman is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicblueman is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicblueman is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicblueman is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicblueman is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicblueman is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicblueman is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicblueman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

hmm...ive always wanted to try XF...my question to those who have used it is...im almost ready for another cycle of test boosters..should i start XF now or should i wait until i can cycle again and just hop on animal test (which has AA and ive also herd is the ****)...opinions?

im assuming i should just wait.

-blueman

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how about using it on an advanced 5x5 workout?
    <HTC>