Thread: Body Like This

PENDERGAST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body Like This

IVE BEEN WORKING OUT FOR 6MONTHS WITH A 2500-3000 CALORIE DIET ALONG WITH CYTOGAINER AND A MUSCLE CONFUSION REGIMINE.I WORK MY ABS 4 TIMES A WEEK.MY STATUS IS 5'9 160LBS. I MAINLY DO BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES FOR CHEST BUT 45LBS. DUMBELLS, AND PULLUP BARS FOR EVERYTHING ELSE. I AM WORKING FOR A BODYTYPE LIKE THIS:http://speedos.allmanpages.com/SP1/SP230.JPG

COULD ANYONE ELSE GIVE ME ANY TIPS ON EXERCISES OR WHAT OTHER SUPPLEMENTS TO HELP ME WITH MY GOAL?

Half Norse, Half Animal VikingMan's Avatar
    VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oy! your caps lock is stuck...
    How does one destroy darkness? The answer dawned upon my mind, blinding in it's brilliance. To destroy darkness, one must simply expose it to the light.

Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow strong obliques

Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...where the hell did you find that picture dude?

Anyway, I would suggest a Upper/Lower of some sort (with varying low rep/high rep days).

Don't worry about the supps so much, outside of a multi and whey, maybe a thermogenic for energy or something like Redline, but its really going to boil down to training + diet.
    @thighsofsteel_chs

Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Device Sales

Charleston, SC

NoI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First grow you hair long, then get a weenie bender swimsuit.....

Seriously, that guy is not terribly big, but he has a great ab routine and low, low body fat. So I woudl pick a good program that suits you, and then focus like hell on your diet. You are going to have to get to maybe 7% BF to look like that. I am doing cyclical keto and have had great results uncovering the six pack. But not like that guy. There are so many theories on cutting to low BF, you are just going to have to do some research.

But one thing is for sure, you will need to work your abs and go hypocaloric for a long time. It is a good goal though. You will definitely make the sex of your choice drool.

PENDERGAST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry about the caps locks. im currently"bulking" but for the abs i do 25 reps of in &outs,seated bicycles(back and forward),seated crunchy frogs,crossed leg/wide leg sit ups,scissors,hip rock and raise,pulse up,roll up/v-up combo,leg climbs,mason twists and stretch with a cobra stretch.ive been doing these exercises everyother day for 6 months and have had alright results. anyother effective exercises and should i do these exercises everyday?Also what other exercises should i do to maybe broaden my chest,preferrably bodyweight exercises.And maybe you could refer a good diet (along with my cardio and calorie defecit.)thanks

LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like someone said above, just get your bodyfat low and you'll be suprised by the size you look like you have. All these models look big, but the low bf% can make it deceiving. If you saw him in clothes, his body wouldn't look like anything too special. Being in modeling myself, you would be suprised how little some of these guys like that workout. I know a lot of them that just do cardio and body weight stuff every day. Some like Travis Fimmel the Calvin Klein underwear model never workout.

Ares God Of War has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ares God Of War has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ares God Of War has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ares God Of War has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ares God Of War has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ares God Of War has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ares God Of War has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ares God Of War has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ares God Of War has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ares God Of War has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ares God Of War has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by NoI
    then get a weenie bender swimsuit.....
    Gotta love the ol budgie smugglers.