mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100)

whats a good relatively cheap stack for a teen?

Hey I have been considering for awhile to purchase some more supplements.

My current stack is:
    GNC MegaMens multivitamin
    GNC Iron supp (Iron deficiency runs in my family)
    Amplify Chocalot Whey
    Some cheap a$$ glutamine

So i wanted to add maybe a pre-workout supp and a some good creatine.

What is a good choice for someone on a relatively low budget for creatine and a pre workout supp. Also, if there is a pre-workout supp that has both a good amount of creatine and is a good pre-workout supp.

Thnx for all the advice ahead of time.

acextreme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    xceed, or storm would be good.. both include no, that would be a good preworkout drink to get you energized and also to get creatine going through your body. If you really wanted to save money you could do that then for post workout have some cheap bulk creatine. Primaforce and Higher Power are both cheap and effective. good luck.

Link to supps:

storm: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/storm.html
    xceed: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/xceed.html

bulk creatines:
    primaforce cee (capsules if you dont like the taste): http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/cee.html
    higher power cee (capsules if you dont like the taste): http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/ce3.html

bulk creatine powders (if you dont care about the taste)
    primaforce: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/ceepow.html
    higher power: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/ester.html
    Last edited by acextreme; 07-31-2006 at 11:18 AM.

MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i would suggust: Controlled Labs Green Magnitude or SAN Fierce

Green Mag doesnt have caffeine or any stims but thats what i have been using for a few weeks and i love it.

Fierce has 4g's of creatine, caffeine and some NO precursers, I have tried some and its good stuff
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising each and every time we fall

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***
    *Traditional Wet Shave Crew*

5k+

metalhead626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalhead626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalhead626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalhead626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalhead626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalhead626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalhead626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalhead626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalhead626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalhead626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalhead626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MJ1331
    i would suggust: Controlled Labs Green Magnitude or SAN Fierce

Green Mag doesnt have caffeine or any stims but thats what i have been using for a few weeks and i love it.

Fierce has 4g's of creatine, caffeine and some NO precursers, I have tried some and its good stuff
    true that....
    try this stack:ON Whey, Green Magnitude, Animal Paks or ADAM (whatever you can afford), your iron supp,NOW Glutamine (226 serv for 10 bucks),
    if you cant afford green mag though you should get either ast micronized creatine,prolab creapure or higher power micronized creatine...good luck!!!

bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whey protein
    micronized creatine mono
    multi
    vit c and e
    flax
    caffeine and green tea caps

could also add a b-vit cap and zma

u can get these individually very cheap and are a great foundation

along with the proper bodybuilding foods, of course

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whey protein , multivitamen and food. nothing else is needed.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100) mattzor is not very well liked. (-100)
    ya thanks for the advice so far. I have no credit card so i cant save money online wich really blows and i might go price shopping at GNC about the Xceed and all the other creatines. That xceed and primaforce or another cheaper creatine that works probably would be best.