Thread: Mono

COJE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mono

I want to try a creatine monohytrate product, but don't know a good place to look any help would be appreicated. Also i heard that Monohydrate give you alot more worse problems in the stomach then CEE, like bathroom trips?
    Is this true?
    Thanks
    College kid trying to gain some lean mass...

L-Huperzine A 2.0 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148992141#post148992141

hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Drink lots, and I mean lots (1-2 gallons a day) and you shouldn't have any stomach problems. I've found that if I get that stomach discomfort it's soothed by drinking more agua. Take a look on BB.com for some good creatine monohydrate products, if you don't find any there, you can order bulk, although you should make sure CM is permitted in SA, I know it isn't in some other countries.
    Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. - Conan

BCSlabs - Supplements Power_Lifter88's Avatar
    Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mono is an ok creatine, but i have 2 creatine products that work great with no water retention or any sort of stomach probs.

BCS - K-500:

Extreme K-500 is a unique product in its class. Extreme K-500 is pure Kre-Alkalyn (buffered creatine) that does not require mixing or loading! This product will show increased muscle size and stamina with in the first 3 workouts.

WHY KRE-ALKALYN?
    Extreme K-500 differs greatly from traditionial creatine. This is because the PH level is dramatically raised when creatine is buffered in the manufacturing process. Because the creatine has been "buffered" it has a marked new name, "Kre-Alkalyn". Kre-Alkalyn offers a nearly 100%, absorption rate compared to a rate of only 10%-20% for creatine. This explains why the loading phase for creatine was originally implemented.

Kre-Alkalyn also has many beneficial characteristics besides alleviating water weight. Other benefits include speeding up recovery time by minimizing lactic acid build up and even reducing fat.

TRADITIONAL CREATINE
    The problem with traditional creatine or even the serums was that the PH level is very low and when mixed with a liquid 80%-90% turns into a substance called creatinine. Creatinine is what a majority of creatine users have seen side effects from (cramping, bloating, diarrhea, etc.).

THE EXTREME K-500 DIFFERENCE
    The most effective way of increasing your level of creatine is to take Extreme K-500. K-500 contains Fenugreek seed, a critical ingredient known to act as a shuttler to spike the Kre-Alkalyn into your muscle for increased results. Why take grams of creatine when you can take just milligrams of Kre-Alkalyn and eliminate the mixing, loading, and bloating? Extreme K-500 solves all these problems!

And;

BCS - NOS2

POWER PACKED NITRIC OXIDE!
    Extreme NOS 2 is the first Nitric Oxide product to break ground with Kre-Alkalyn, which has changed Nitric Oxide forever. Increased levels of Nitric Oxide (L-Arginine, AKG) stacked with creatine's replacement, Kre-Alkalyn (10x more effective gram for gram), will deliver muscle strength and size beyond your imagination in just your 1st week, if taken as directed.

KEY AMINO ACIDS
    Extreme NOS 2 showcases the most valued amino acids such as L- Citrulline, and L- Orthine. Extreme NOS 2 utilizes L- Citrulline for it’s ability to recycle itself into Nitric Oxide for extended results! These key amino acids promote increased and sustained levels of Nitric Oxide in the blood to help build muscle tissue and break down protein. When these key amino acids are combined together at specific ratios with Nitric Oxide boosters, and coupled with Kre-Alkalyn, (10x more effective than creatine) you have a formula that unleashes a one-two punch.

Good luck mate, PM me if you need any help!
    Stack:

E-BOMB 2
    POWERCYCLE
    VAULT
    6-0X0
    VOLU-MASS

rabidgymrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) rabidgymrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) rabidgymrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) rabidgymrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) rabidgymrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) rabidgymrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) rabidgymrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) rabidgymrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) rabidgymrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) rabidgymrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) rabidgymrat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    creatine monohydrate is fine although i personally prefer CEE because i feel like i absorb it better and it causes me to retain less water. if going with monohyrdate, make sure you go with a product that is micronized for increased absorption. i would also go with a company that is willing to give you a lab assay (test on purity) of their creatine done by a company. either way, it's hard to go wrong if you stick to the well-known companies.

xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PRO-LAB CREAPURE CREATINE is a really good one to go with, best bang for the buck...like they said above....depending on your weight drink 1-2 gallons you be fine.... when you take creatine water is your best friend go's with you everywhere...