DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10)

big tires to flip

where can I get some big tires to flip?

What size tire should I get? Where should I get it? I want one that I can flip about twice, is that a good for starting? Or should I go for one I can flip more?

I deadlift 325 if that helps.

maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just go to a used tire yard and they'll give you one for free (it costs them to dispose of them). I'd start with a tire you can flip explosively for several reps as its very easy to strain the biceps. I see a lot of people, when they lift the tire for the first time, simply deadlifting it. Drive into the tire w/your whole body and it'll come up much easier (and less stress on the biceps).

DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiosesmiFuerza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thank you

Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can usually find one at a dump or junk yard. Get one that comes up to your knee. Start with 500-600 lbs. If you want to add weight, get some small tires and put them inside the large one.
    I'm not DrewDarden

Best Meet lifts: S:805 B:705 D:560 Total:2070 (220, equipped, drug free)
    Best Raw (gym lifts): S:540 B:380 D:515

Want to bench more? Click here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178958341
    ~ Molon Labe ~

JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just another bit of advice about lifting them. Although I have never lifted a tire people who do lift them say to put your chest on the tire and drive it in to the tire to lift it. So I imagine you get your hands into position at the base and then press your chest against the upper portion, and then you are ready to drive into the lift. That seems like it would take out the bicep isolation and would put your whole body into the lift.
    Laughing as he snatched nother plate from the stack
    Chalking his hands and monstrous back,
    said, "Boy stop lying and don't say you've forgotton,
    The trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN'" - Dale Clark

ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get several sizes. Get one you can flip easily. That will be good to warm up with and do reps for time etc. Get one that is very challenging. This one should be hard to lift 3 reps in a row. Then get one you're gonna have to work up to.

This will allow you to get stronger on the tires, and if people of different levels of strength come to work out there will be a challenge for everyone.
    Training Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142931161

squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

not sure where you are but I live in central Illinois and all I did was looked in the yello pages for a used / recycling tire company and it was like a tire flippers heaven out there . All sizes and whats cool is they even let me come and exchange them when they get to light so they are very cool . What I do when flipping tires is always get a good grip , since I am shorter I use an outside the legs grip and drive it up till I can get my knee under it for a quick kick-up for the flip. But the first tire I had was a 900# tire and I ended up getting a lighter tire to get use to , I basically had to leave my ego at the door till I got use to movement .
    Strongman/Powerlifter

Height - 5' 6"
    Weight - 237#

Squat , Squat and Squat , and when you are so sick of Squatting you wanna puke . Go puke and Squat some more.

CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb

To make mine heavier (450 lbs. as is.) I put 50 or 25 lbs. plates in the rim and lift it to upright then put it back down again so the plates don't roll or bounce out.

ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    start with one that you can do many reps with, because it is very easy to injure a bicep muscle on tyre flip.
    Sam Parker
    First British lifter to total 1000kg raw
    420kg squat/260kg bench/340kg pull