dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Drug testing in powerlifting

Hey, i'm thinking about maybe competing in some powerlifting events in the future, but i was just curious as to what the go is with drug testing? I'm in Australia - is there different federations, some tested and some untested?
    I just don't want to be competing against people on the gear when i'm natural.
    Also is there different records for tested and untested?
    Take these records for example: http://home.vicnet.net.au/~capo/records.htm
    They would probably be untested do you think?
    Any other info on this is greatly appreciated, thankyou.
    sponsored by Bulk Powders Australia
    use code NAPARM in the 'redeem' box at checkout for a discount off your order

Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well most of the time you will notice when a powerlifting meet is being done the advertisement for it will tell you what association is doing it. If you simply research them a little it will say if it is tested or not.
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only and do not express or represent beliefs or views held by myself. Any and all likeness or similarities to real places, events, or people is strictly quoincedence.

Personal best lifts without equipment just a belt, knee wraps, or wrist wraps=
    Benchpress 365 Squat 600 Deadlift 675 I weighed 187 lbs when I did those.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is usually classes labeled "Open" and "Pro" and things like that. They raise the flag, meaning if you natural you may not want to go into that class.
    Each meet is different though. You just have to look into it.

-Spaz

Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just competed in open today (for the first time in 12 years), and I did not pee pee.
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only and do not express or represent beliefs or views held by myself. Any and all likeness or similarities to real places, events, or people is strictly quoincedence.

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)

well

Well, sometimes even tested fed's don't test people unless they are hitting crazy numbers. And even if people pass the drug tests it main only mean that they are natural at that moment. They could've used steroids for years to get to where they are, but just not be using them at the time of the meet.

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Stu Pidasso
    I just competed in open today (for the first time in 12 years), and I did not pee pee.

If this is true its time to remove the lie form your sig :P

I am not a powerlifter I just competed in a local meet for the heck of it. My gym was the host venue and the promoter wanted me to attend it for entertainment purposes. I actually turned some heads. I did compete when I was a teenager. I tore a pec and messed up my elbow so I lost interest in lifting for a while.