View Poll Results: Do you support Hezbollah?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • I support Hezbollah

29 19.46%
  • I do not support Hezbollah

120 80.54%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WordzWorf
    I don't care what people think,I support Hezbollah,they are freedom fighters against the evil Zionists who want to rule the entire Middle East.

Hezbollah are far from terrorists,it's funny how only Arabs are referred to as terrorists when you have soldiers in Iraq raping women and shooting children.Where is the ADL on that subject huh??I guess when Israeli people kill and maim innocents thet are just soldiers,when Arabs do it they are terrorists.
    exactly

Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG
    let's wait and see
    Let me ask you, all bull**** aside.

Do you actually believe Hezbollah is able to defeat the Israeli Defence Force?

Yes or no.
    Proud to be a Zionist!

-=Member Of The Collective=-

Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I do support Hezbollah in the current war, at the same time I tthink they messed up by starting it. I'd say I don't necessarily agree with the actions they've taken, but I do support them in fighting back against Israel.
    not a bodybuilder

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    i cant believe it, Israel will survive, and luckily Israel has the strongest country on earth backing it up.

So, im not going to get into a debate here, who the terrorist and who the victim is, all i can say is, the USA has the most power out of all countries to date and influences the world more than any country, so Israel can not be destroyed as long as the US exists, thats how i see it .

So suck it up Arabs, and hezbollah supporters, we are here to stay, and stay we will.

Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Assassinator
    i cant believe it, Israel will survive, and luckily Israel has the strongest country on earth backing it up.

So, im not going to get into a debate here, who the terrorist and who the victim is, all i can say is, the USA has the most power out of all countries to date and influences the world more than any country, so Israel can not be destroyed as long as the US exists, thats how i see it .

So suck it up Arabs, and hezbollah supporters, we are here to stay, and stay we will.
    I think the IDF can handle Hezbollah pretty good itself
    Proud to be a Zionist!

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

IDF just called up another 30k troops
    sucks to be hezbos
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Always Upset
    Let me ask you, all bull**** aside.

Do you actually believe Hezbollah is able to defeat the Israeli Defence Force?

Yes or no.

let me ask you something, all bull**** aside.

why doesnt israel just invade lebanon istead of constantly bombing it?
    if the IDF is the greatest military force as you belive, then they can surley be able to defeat a group of less than 5,000 men.

Originally Posted by jas69

if the IDF is the greatest military force as you belive, then they can surley be able to defeat a group of less than 5,000 men.
    Good question.
    For the answer we'll have to go back to the year of 1982.
    You see, back than the sitatuion was somewhat similar, lots of rockets fired into Israel (back than by the PLA, who are by now RIP thanks to the IDF), and the israeli goverment decided to put an end to this.
    So thye asked the army, "what does it take to stop the firing?" the army said "only 40 km into Lebanon", and so, the Israeli goverment confirmed the operation.
    Couple weeks afterwards, IDF is in control of Beirut.... So the Israeli goverment was all like, "what the ****?", so anyways there was a big debate on whether or not the army did this without giving enough info to the goverment, or maybe there was some parts of the goverments who knew and others who didn't.
    All in all, the Israeli goverment is afraid to wake up and find out the IDF is again in the middle Beirut.
    This will have a huge effect on Israel internationlly. The world will not except another "Israeli occupation!!!!!!!1111", even if it's just for a little while and for a specific purpose.
    Proud to be a Zionist!

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This will have a huge effect on Israel internationlly. The world will not except another "Israeli occupation!!!!
    Since when does Israel give a f'ck about what the rest of the world thinks though? And what exactly is the "rest of the world" as you put it do ANYTHING about it?

lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NAP_s_king
    Since when does Israel give a f'ck about what the rest of the world thinks though? And what exactly is the "rest of the world" as you put it do ANYTHING about it?
    The rest of the world treated Jews like Pariahs for over two thousand years. They are very well innoculated against public opinion and the US supports them 100%.

They needn't worry for anything when defending themselves from those bent on genocide against them.

Those in supposed favor of the Palestinans have done VERY little for them other than talk and kill. The real support for them is nil; just like the real support that Muslims have to live together is nil...they kill each other the first opportunity they get.

On this conflict against the Israeli genociders the lines are drawn in the sand.
    Last edited by lucubration.; 07-28-2006 at 08:40 AM.

gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Exactly, the rest of the world will quickly get silenced by a US veto because we all know who is making the decisions for Mr Bush, who will be told to say "They have a right to defend themselves against the evil doers, but we urge Israel to use restraint".

Seriously though, Israel has occupied south Lebanon for 18 years and got their asses kicked out, which made Hezbollah even more confident. What are they hoping to accomplish now besides killing and destroying everything that stands in their way to an unachievable goal.

lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucubration. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gabster21
    Exactly, the rest of the world will quickly get silenced by a US veto because we all know who is making the decisions for Mr Bush, who will be told to say "They have a right to defend themselves against the evil doers, but we urge Israel to use restraint".

Seriously though, Israel has occupied south Lebanon for 18 years and got their asses kicked out, which made Hezbollah even more confident. What are they hoping to accomplish now besides killing and destroying everything that stands in their way to an unachievable goal.
    They hope to defend themselves against genocide.

Bye. I will write no more but I do wish you all the worst.

gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabster21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lucubration.
    They hope to defend themselves against genocide.

Bye. I will write no more but I do wish you all the worst.
    Again the poor israeli victims play the "genocide" card...
    Thanks for the neg btw, we wish you the best.

1) Wow strong neg :X
    2) Contrary to popular belife, Israeli decision makers are highly influenced by International public opinion.
    Proud to be a Zionist!

deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000)
    i voted- Now go report me

Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I respect hezballah for fighting all those years in southern lebanon and getting the jews out. The jews were occupiers there, nothing more. If the mexicans or Canadians did that in texas or north dakota or one of our states, we would surely support the fight against them. If they were being backed by france, france would be on our **** list.

Originally Posted by deeyala
    i voted- Now go report me
    lol?
    Proud to be a Zionist!

chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Always upset

All in all, the Israeli goverment is afraid to wake up and find out the IDF is again in the middle Beirut.
    do you really belive israel could get to the middle of beirut?
    look what happend in bint jubayl, and hezboullah only has a couple of hundred fighters up there

Originally Posted by Always upset
    This will have a huge effect on Israel internationlly. The world will not except another "Israeli occupation!!!!!!!1111", even if it's just for a little while and for a specific purpose.

wow you really know what you are talking about, because right now the international comunity is praising israel, right?

bottom line, israel knows that trying to defeat hezboullah on the ground is near impossible and will result in hundreds if not thousands of deaths for the IDF, so they will continue to bomb lebanon until the US tells them to stop.

Evilution? Get outta town Tonzafun's Avatar
    Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID
    4 countries? Israel is considered a terrorist state by at least 30 countries, and they've murdered and jailed many more innocent people.
    Really? Are they all Muslim countries? are there 30 Muslim countries?
    Atheists? I don’t believe in em.

3 Don't be fooled by what they say.
    For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed--the one who brings destruction.

1 Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last days some will turn away from what we believe; they will follow lying spirits and teachings that come from demons. 2 These teachers are hypocrites and liars. They pretend to be religious, but their consciences are dead.

WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG
    It'll take you less than a minute to figure it out

wait here's a hint

Party of God = Hezb Allah
    English -----------Arabic
    I have it figured out. I want you to be man enough to just say it outright. Lets see it. Dont be a coward.

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2) Contrary to popular belife, Israeli decision makers are highly influenced by International public opinion.
    I'm sorry, I thought I could have a remotely intelligent conversation with you, but you keep showing up unarmed Please come up with facts when you make statements, otherwise we can trade *opinions* all day long, but that is all they'd ever be.

Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonzafun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't care what people think,I support Hezbollah,they are freedom fighters against the evil Zionists who want to rule the entire Middle East..
    Oh they do not, they want Israel and to be left alone.

Hezbollah are far from terrorists,it's funny how only Arabs are referred to as terrorists when you have soldiers in Iraq raping women and shooting children.Where is the ADL on that subject huh??I guess when Israeli people kill and maim innocents thet are just soldiers,when Arabs do it they are terrorists.
    Well they are the only ones that blow up teenage girls in a mall. They also behead captured or kidnapped innocent civilians. They also mutilate captured soldiers and civilians and drag them through the streets dancing with perverse glee.
    That pretty much sums up a terrorist in my book.
    Last edited by Tonzafun; 07-28-2006 at 10:44 AM.

For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed--the one who brings destruction.

1 Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last days some will turn away from what we believe; they will follow lying spirits and teachings that come from demons. 2 These teachers are hypocrites and liars. They pretend to be religious, but their consciences are dead.

Originally Posted by razorhigh
    Freedom fighters from what? Israel was kicked out from South Lebanon...what the hell are they liberating?

No wonder Arab leaders rule the masses with such impunity...you're all naive and seek comfort in victimhood.

Why don't you liberate yourselves from the perverted and dispotic regimes that govern you?
    I have asked that queston a few times myself.

do you really belive israel could get to the middle of beirut?
    look what happend in bint jubayl, and hezboullah only has a couple of hundred fighters up there
    And what exactly did happen in Binat Jabel?
    Golani soliders were ambushed at 5 AM, were under massive fire (including missiles), lost 8 men, BUT, by the end of the day managed to kill dozens of Hizballah fighters and stay in control of the city.
    So now you tell me who won the fight over Binat Jabel?
    Look, the issue isn't whether or not the IDF can occupy Lebanon. Nassrala himself (yes, that's right) admitted that Hezbollah can not prevent the IDF from gaining ground. I think you're about the only person I've seen so far that thinks the IDF can do what it did once before.
    Remeber, 1982? Only they weren't fighting hezbolla, but "The Palestinian Liberation Army". Remeber how that ended?
    The IDF killed thousands of them, and deported the rest (Araft included) to Cyprus! HAHA, Could there have been a more humilating defeat???
    And may I remind you, the PLA was no pocket change. This was a big org. around 20,000 armed men, rockets and all. And the IDF crushed them. I don't think hezbollah would be any diffrent.

wow you really know what you are talking about, because right now the international comunity is praising israel, right?

bottom line, israel knows that trying to defeat hezboullah on the ground is near impossible and will result in hundreds if not thousands of deaths for the IDF, so they will continue to bomb lebanon until the US tells them to stop.
    Well no, the international comunity isn't praising Israel. But they're not demanding that the Israeli's to stop, not in great force anyway.
    If Israel occupies Lebanon however, well, things are gonna be a lot worse for Israel diplomaticly.

Bottom line, whether or not the IDF is gonna invade Lebanon isn't a question of "can they or can't they", it's a question of "should or souldn't they".
    We will find out soon enough.
    Last edited by Always Upset; 07-28-2006 at 10:31 AM.
    Proud to be a Zionist!

I'm sorry, I thought I could have a remotely intelligent conversation with you, but you keep showing up unarmed Please come up with facts when you make statements, otherwise we can trade *opinions* all day long, but that is all they'd ever be.
    Well, for one example, why do you think they left the Gaza strip?
    Why do you think they even began negotiating the Palestinians in the first place (the Oslo agreement)?
    The Israelis didn't want to do that. They had to because the world wanted "the occupation" to end.
    Proud to be a Zionist!

Originally Posted by metallicaband
    I support Hezbollah , I really don't get how some of you would even be in Israel's side. I bet if Israel came to your country, then took over it and called it their home ( like they did to Palestine ) , you'd have a different opinion about them !
    Not if the home they came to was theirs in the first place because it was originally taken from them.
    How convent for all of you to forget that little tidbit of information.

Because they don't want to, they just want to live in peace but the terrorist’s wont allow it.
    I think it has more to do with the heat and sand in their shorts. That would put me in a bad mood all the time as well.

And what exactly did happen in Binat Jabel?
    Golani soliders were ambushed at 5 AM, were under massive fire (including missiles), lost 8 men, BUT, by the end of the day managed to kill dozens of Hizballah fighters and stay in control of the city.
    So now you tell me who won the fight over Binat Jabel?
    Look, the issue isn't whether or not the IDF can occupy Lebanon. Nassrala himself (yes, that's right) admitted that Hezbollah can not prevent the IDF from gaining ground. I think you're about the only person I've seen so far that thinks the IDF can do what it did once before.
    Remeber, 1982? Only they weren't fighting hezbolla, but "The Palestinian Liberation Army". Remeber how that ended?
    The IDF killed thousands of them, and deported the rest (Araft included) to Cyprus! HAHA, Could there have been a more humilating defeat???
    And may I remind you, the PLA was no pocket change. This was a big org. around 20,000 armed men, rockets and all. And the IDF crushed them. I don't think hezbollah would be any diffrent.
    golani soliders vs. normal hezboullah soliders, golani backed by helicopters and tanks, hezboullah with a few hundred soliders, get the point

"I think you're about the only person I've seen so far that thinks the IDF can do what it did once before."

dont know what you meant by that, mabey a typo

anyway there is no dout in my mind that the IDF would win against hezboullah, at the end of the day there are only around 3,500 fighters, but what you have to realize is that hezboullah CANNOT be defeated like this, even if all 3,500 of them are killed there are thousands of people willing to take there place.

my point was the reason israel hasnt invaded is because they know the loses on their side will be too much, yes sooner or later they will be able to temporarly cripple hezboullah but
    1) they will loose hundreds if not thousands of soliders
    2) hezboulah will be back, this time even more radical.

golani soliders vs. normal hezboullah soliders, golani backed by helicopters and tanks, hezboullah with a few hundred soliders, get the point

"I think you're about the only person I've seen so far that thinks the IDF can do what it did once before."

anyway there is no dout in my mind that the IDF would win against hezboullah, at the end of the day there are only around 3,500 fighters, but what you have to realize is that hezboullah CANNOT be defeated like this, even if all 3,500 of them are killed there are thousands of people willing to take there place.

my point was the reason israel hasnt invaded is because they know the loses on their side will be too much, yes sooner or later they will be able to temporarly cripple hezboullah but
    I think that Israel would win against all the other trouble makers in the ME if they went head on with Israel.

I could be wrong but Israel is one tuff customer. They have to be because everyone over there wants them all dead

Golani soliders are not commando or anything, they're good, but as far as training ect. their just like any other Israeli infantry brigade.
    Golani is more like a "brand name" you know? technically there no diffrent from other IDF brigades.

I don't believe the IDF will suffer "hundreads if not thousands" of deaths as you suggest. That's grossly overrating Hezbollah abillty.
    Sure, there will be causlties, but not at such numbers.

And i don't think Hezbollah will come back.
    The PLA sure didn't.

What I'm saying is this, let the IDF do their job, sooner or later they will rid your country of these guys same way they rid you from Araft and his men in 1982.
    Proud to be a Zionist!