View Poll Results: Do you support Hezbollah?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • I support Hezbollah

29 19.46%
  • I do not support Hezbollah

120 80.54%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up Who here supports Hezbollah? Place your name here!

Who here supports Hezbollah? Dont be a coward! Be heard!

Hassan Nasrallah preaches, and Hezbollah terrorists desire, "Death to America! Death to America! Death to America!" as well as death to Israel.
    Hezbollah has been labeled a terrorist organization by the United States, Canada, Israel, and Australia. They have murdered hundreds of innocent Americans and kidnapped many.

Hezbollah supporters chant "Death to America, death to Israel" during a religious rally in Beirut, Lebanon on Thursday that focused on the caricature controversy. Several hundred thousand people attended the rally:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11251690/

IMO, the Hezbollah fighters are sub-human evil creatures created by the devil himself. I hope that every last one of them is killed or captured. You cannot negotiate with, or even tolerate, bastards who are seeking the destruction of everything that is not in their twisted, fanatical, anti-modern world-view. You must destroy every last one of them.

Stand up! If you support them, here is the place to shout it out!

Hezbollah saluting(and Hamas):
    Attached Images

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hezbollah=Islamo Nazi
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50)

slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sometimes when I'm at Mass the entire congregation does the same motion with the arm, it's a sign of bestowing a blessing on someone. Don't really know what significance the Hezbollah/Hamas people attach to it. It think reducing them to pure evil scum that were direct creations by the devil is a little simplistic given our modern understandings of reality.

Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why are you polarizing the whole board into two broad areas. Not everything is black and white.
    "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." Mark Twain

xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Debaser
    Why are you polarizing the whole board into two broad areas. Not everything is black and white.
    I think you either support Hezbollah or you don't. People who are against both sides or condemn them both, obviously aren't supporting Hezbollah.
    Hate me:
    Economic Left/Right: 8.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Debaser
    OK, you got me.

I'll make a compromise with ya...
    - the confused, indifferent, and middle-of-the-road people dont have to vote if they dont want to.

I am primarily seeking to see those that would answer "yes- I do support" to this question. I thought that was obvious.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll let you guys decide about me
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xer0xed
    I think you either support Hezbollah or you don't. People who are against both sides or condemn them both, obviously aren't supporting Hezbollah.
    I suppose you're right.

Though, I see this attitude that you're "either with us or against us" in the media and on this board.

Mere observations on my part.
    "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." Mark Twain

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG
    not like its hard to tell where you stand on the issue, now hurry up and vote so i can report your ass

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by *ShaGGs*
    not like its hard to tell where you stand on the issue, now hurry up and vote so i can report your ass
    No I should hide my position and becareful, before people start calling adl.
    I should also becareful how I wipe my ass from now on to make sure I don't resemble a nazi wiping his ass
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do not support Hezbollah, however that should not be taken as evidence that I support Israel.
    I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by xer0xed
    i support hezbollah in war against israel because israel are far worse and inhuman. but outside of that i support neither side

Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huckits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Big Ad
    I do not support Hezbollah, however that should not be taken as evidence that I support Israel.
    well the thread starter is trying to imply that if u dont support hez u support israel

Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Huckits
    well the thread starter is trying to imply that if u dont support hez u support israel
    yes i know, that's why i wrote that statement
    I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by AJbuilder
    Hezbollah=Islamo Nazi
    what he said .. reps

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Huckits
    i support hezbollah in war against israel because israel are far worse and inhuman. but outside of that i support neither side
    Yeah I agree Israel is doing great.

slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slabulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Big Ad
    right on.

Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500)
    I support peace, but what side is that? none.

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Diana Ball
    Hezbollah has been labeled a terrorist organization by the United States, Canada, Israel, and Australia. They have murdered hundreds of innocent Americans and kidnapped many.
    4 countries? Israel is considered a terrorist state by at least 30 countries, and they've murdered and jailed many more innocent people.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I support the Hamas resistent, however, Hizbollah is clearly a terrorist group that has provocked this conflict.

Originally Posted by razorhigh
    I support the Hamas resistent, however, Hizbollah is clearly a terrorist group that has provocked this conflict.
    are you an anti-shia wahabbi?

WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheelsofSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No, be a man and tell us directly.

Originally Posted by WheelsofSteel

It'll take you less than a minute to figure it out

wait here's a hint

Party of God = Hezb Allah
    English -----------Arabic

Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by WheelsofSteel

Why do you care? just go back to reading tarrot cards or something and attempting to score poontang.

razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razorhigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    are you an anti-shia wahabbi?
    no no no, I'm not a wahabi or anti-Shia. I'm just stating the facts. Hezbollah kicked Israel out of Lebanon, rightfully so, yet Hezbollah continued to shell Israel on a regular basis.

I completely understand and support Israelis right to defend itself.

Originally Posted by razorhigh
    no no no, I'm not a wahabi or anti-Shia. I'm just stating the facts. Hezbollah kicked Israel out of Lebanon, rightfully so, yet Hezbollah continued to shell Israel on a regular basis.

I completely understand and support Israelis right to defend itself.
    you're suggesting Israel left Lebanon and didn't bother Hezbollah?

It'll take you less than a minute to figure it out

wait here's a hint

Party of God = Hezb Allah
    English -----------Arabic
    Gods having a party?

zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID
    4 countries? Israel is considered a terrorist state by at least 30 countries, and they've murdered and jailed many more innocent people.
    if they're considered terrorist state its only because they dont know the diffrence between jews to muslims who blow themself

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Diana Ball
    Who here supports Hezbollah? Dont be a coward! Be heard!
    http://media.urbandictionary.com/ima...here-40431.jpg

http://www.fbi.gov/
    https://www.cia.gov/

And the way you linked saluting to Nazism? Brilliant, because Nazis invented military salutes. Did you know they also recited their anthem every morning?! I think the Free-Masons do also! Hey does that mean you are part of a Neo-Nazi-Masonic cult?
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise