h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I dont understand, Please inform me ???

Ok.
    So people on here told me that corn is not good because its high in carbs! Why do people figure that carbs are bad for you? Because people who have eaten carbs have gotten fat? Maybe so but thats only because the people getting fat are not using the energy. It makes perfect sense. Fruits, Vegetables and all other types of carbs like grains and oats are good good good and are put here for a reason. For us to eat. I like to believe that if I plan to eat a diet high in carbs I am gonna live a life full of lots of physical activity. And I do. I am always walking around during the day, I get in my hour of cardio and I do my weights. Everyday! Sometimes I go biking or I dance or I just do my Gazelle in my garage. Im always active. So why not eat for the energy I require. Im not saying im gonna eat a hamburger. But If I wanna have rice with my chicken or corn, or peas or beans, well then im gonna eat it.

I dont want to eat spinach with my dinner. I see it pointless. Food is here for our enjoyment espececially the natural foods like corn and all that. Anyone agree?

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I see nothing wrong with corn at all, and if it fits into daily macros then its perfectly fine. It is a whole food, so i reckon that its healthy so as long you dont get the canned stuff with the added sugars, it also has fiber and can be a decent main source of carbs to go with a lean protein
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree
    Thats what I mean

SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just because some people on this forum tell you some stuff dosnt make it true, or fact, or even a good opinion.

Nothing is wrong with eating corn.

gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SinewySam
    Just because some people on this forum tell you some stuff dosnt make it true, or fact, or even a good opinion.

Nothing is wrong with eating corn.
    So true. Its hard for me to even believe that there is a thread questioning the goodness of corn.

blakstang2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakstang2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakstang2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakstang2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

umm... yeah

Dude, seriously eat the damn corn. As long as it is unprocessed why not?

Don't listen to what people say---a lot of it is paranoid information. Like carbs=bad carbs=fat etc carbs=insulin spike=immediate fat storage

I'm pretty sick of it.

I have upped my carbs to 400+ (today was 465, lol) per day.... and have I suddenly got fat? NO

I have realized that carbs are the most efficient source of energy that the body prefers, so I'm gonna eat tons and tons of carbs (with 1g/protein per pound of course!)

I should mention that I consume a lot of fiber.

It's B/S

As long as you are weight training and using the energy, you'll be fine.

Jinthe1st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jinthe1st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jinthe1st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Corn is a source of complex carbs, and it has a fair amount of fiber if you eat the whole kind. So yeah, enjoy the corn.

And you should eat your spinich. I find it quite good and nutritious. Just eat it with your corn.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Corn & peas contain complex carbs & fibre too. As long as they are within your daily calorie count they are fine. Green beans are lower in carbs.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

Thank you guys!!

PimpinIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jinthe1st
    Corn is a source of complex carbs, and it has a fair amount of fiber if you eat the whole kind. So yeah, enjoy the corn.

And you should eat your spinich. I find it quite good and nutritious. Just eat it with your corn.
    spinach like pop-eye!

brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I love spinache, but usually just grab some deli coleslaw to get my fats and greens in one serving!
    Height- 5'6
    Weight - 142 - B.F 10%

Dymatize Elite W.P
    Universal Storm EVF
    Flax Oil
    L-Glutamine

"The One who lives in sunshine all the time will also live in a desert."

"God became man, so that man could aspire to become [like] God." St. Athanasius

Proud Member of the Antiochian Orthodox Church, part of Christ's one,holy Apostolic church!