Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    brobertk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brobertk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brobertk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brobertk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brobertk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brobertk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brobertk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brobertk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brobertk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brobertk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brobertk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had this same problem… I’d get fluid retention in my face and the only thing that would help is working out. Drinking a lot of water worked for a while then stopped working. I took diuretic pills and those only worked for a few days. I’m not sure exactly how it worked but I started eating a Paleo style diet my fluid retention went away. Even if I don’t exercise for four days or so it’s not an issue as long as I stick to the diet.

goldeneagle02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump

I have the exact problem as the OP. Super defined cheeks and jaw after cardio and very attractive, but swell back to a round chubby face within 60-90 minutes. Very cut everywhere else and I drink a lot of water and eat a paleo diet with the addition of a little wheat bread sometimes. No processed sugar. Could it be caused by too much protein consumption or lack of fat consumption?

Does anyone have any supplement or method to help combat this? It is so frustrating

slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by goldeneagle02 View Post
    Bump

I have the exact problem as the OP. Super defined cheeks and jaw after cardio and very attractive, but swell back to a round chubby face within 60-90 minutes. Very cut everywhere else and I drink a lot of water and eat a paleo diet with the addition of a little wheat bread sometimes. No processed sugar. Could it be caused by too much protein consumption or lack of fat consumption?

Does anyone have any supplement or method to help combat this? It is so frustrating
    Why bump a post from 6 years ago, I understand answering a question those who currently have questions may have but seriously?

goldeneagle02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by slimdavison View Post
    Why bump a post from 6 years ago, I understand answering a question those who currently have questions may have but seriously?
    Sorry for not knowing proper slimdavison forum etiquette. Perhaps, because rather than spamming the boards blindly I used the search function and came across someone with the same issue as me, but would like to see if current users have any different or new ideas.

Thanks for your answer, though!

drinks tea ayyday allday ticklemeelbow's Avatar
    ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brianbogan11 View Post
    When I wake up in the morning, my face (cheeks) is usually a bit puffy, and sometimes even bloated. I know it's definately not fat b/c when I do my cardio workout in the afternoon, my cheeks will become totally defined and there will be no sign of the puffiness that I had in the morning.

I've been reading a bit on water retention, and I realize that I do not drink much water during the day. That's an area where I need some help. Does drinking orange juice or gatorade count as water consumption? I take a piss maybe 3-5 times a day. Is that less than normal? My diet contains a lot of carbs and a good amount of sodium also.. Does this affect my water retention considerably, and what should I do to solve my diet problem? Are there any anti water retention pills that are recommended?

I want to be able to eliminate the puffy face during the morning and day. Any advice would be appreciated.
    dat dere moonface
    Lost all hope for the world.
    Chelsea FC supporter

slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimdavison is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by goldeneagle02 View Post
    Sorry for not knowing proper slimdavison forum etiquette. Perhaps, because rather than spamming the boards blindly I used the search function and came across someone with the same issue as me, but would like to see if current users have any different or new ideas.

Thanks for your answer, though!
    Thank-you for your response. I understand you answering possible questions people may have and giving your input but the search feature can also be modified to more recent posts that may help those who aren't searching that far back. No problem.

brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how would one minimize what op is describing as much as possible?
    **pees sitting down to avoid splashback crew

**affecting image crew