blue fox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need some lifting ideas

Im 6 foot 155lbs 17 years old and i run cross country and track and i wanted to stop running and wanted to gain some nice looking muslces and my friend has been helpin me with some suplment ideas and stuff and i juss was makin sure my lifin rutien was gunna work.. if any one out there has some good muscle building work outs can i plz have a look at em
    fox

BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I first started training I used a double split, training every other day.

day 1 legs/back

day 2 off

day 3 chest/shoulders/arms

day 4 off

day 5 start again

On the off days put in some ab work.

Try this to begin with and let it evolve as you progress.
    http://www.hardcorebodybuilding.net/hb-db/phpBB2/index.php - only place I post now!

www.fortifiediron.com
    www.homefitness101.com

The original good guys....

bignbuff/sychokid/psupower/coneytt/LostProphet

Eee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends on your experience. If your a real newbie then try a fullbody workout 2-3 times a week to get used to the exercises. If you've done weights before maybe try a 3 day split like this:

Monday - Chest/biceps
    Tuesday - Cardio or rest
    Wednesday - Legs/lower back/shoulders
    Thursday - Rest
    Friday - Upper back/tricepts
    Saturday - Abs/Cardio
    Sunday - Rest

Keep to mainly compound exercises; presses, squats, Dead's, pull ups, bb curls, dips etc and try for 3 sets of 4-8reps. Lift heavy and challenge your muscles.

I wouldn't worry too much about supps at the moment, get a diet sorted out and stick to it for a while. If you want to gain muscles mass you're gunna have to look at a bulking diet. Search the forum, there's loads of info. Laters......

Eee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Opps, when I said don't worry about supps, a good whey protein powder is generally a must, but don't worry about the other stuff at the mo....