RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Has Anyone Ever...

eaten a whole jar of natural pb...ive been wanting to do it, but thats probably unnecessary and gross...

but i bet its tasty

Eastern European Beast polishmuscle01's Avatar
    polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea and trust me, you regret it. It was good on the way down, though

RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RightCoastSrf24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by polishmuscle01
    Yea and trust me, you regret it. It was good on the way down, though
    was it a cheat or just for the hell of it? why did you regret it lol?

Eastern European Beast polishmuscle01's Avatar
    polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha it was a cheat day after i ate the whole jar of natty pb, what hapened was i woke up from a nap, and i picked up the new jar my mom bought and sat down to watch tv, jar in one hand, tablespoon in the other. I only intended for like 2-4 tablespoons, but then, after watching 3 shows, i look down and im at the bottom of the jar, and i just sat there and thought "What the hell?" The reason i regretted it is because IT WAS A WHOLE FREAKING JAR OD PEANUT BUTTER. That has to be like 3000 calories.

JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most every night I eat 1/3 - 1/2 of a jar of peanut butter along with a tall glass of milk.... that's somewhere between 1,000 and 1,500 cals just from peanut butter plus a few hundred from the milk.

I never regret it I'm actually about to go eat some PB right now.... yum!
    cant wait 2 c ur big ugly ass

I don't get COLD FEET The MVPlaya's Avatar
    The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is PB just fat?
    NEW STACK COMING SOON

I Am The MVP. Come Ride Wit Me...Let's GET BIG! (Log/Journal)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9775686

Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does it make you 'unregular' in the bathroom? (Queer question to ask, I know)

Inuendo? In HER end Oh! PickItUp's Avatar
    PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    WOW...that is a lot of fat for a single sitting.

I bet that affects your gastro-intestinal tract in a bad way...at least it makes you slippery inside. How were the next two days on the toilet?
    Mark these words in the annals (no homo) of bodybuilding.com.
    8===D~~~ (.Y.)

TheHulk156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHulk156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHulk156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHulk156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHulk156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHulk156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHulk156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHulk156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHulk156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHulk156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheHulk156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ate a whole jar of JIFF in class onetime, before I knew about nutrition and just thought protein and calories! It was one of the really big jars, like three of the natty kind combined. I paid for it the next few days on the john though...

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haha...I really have to limit myself too because natty PB is such good stuff. I have a couple spoonfuls then quickly put the jar back in the fridge before I'm tempted to eat more. My favorite 'use' for natty PB is to kill hunger in the evenings after I've already eaten dinner. A spoonful or two works wonders.

cazmcm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cazmcm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cazmcm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cazmcm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cazmcm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cazmcm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cazmcm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cazmcm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cazmcm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cazmcm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cazmcm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't reckon I could stomach it, doesn't it sit really heavy in ye old guts?
    Did ya wanna hurl after?
    I'm growing bigger muscles everyday...and I love it!

Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have started eating a 375g jar a day.

Its 30 grams protein and 48 grams fat for every 100grams of PB.

splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    people who call it natty peanut butter sound gay. It's NATURAL peanut butter. It's only a few extra letters to type you are capable.

Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't buy the stuff anymore.. that's how un-easy i was with it, i had never finished the jar without eating the whole after a while. Id usually go good for a few days, but then after that id be caught by the taste and finish the whole jar.. lol. i don't trust myself with it!

initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000)
    I eat peanut butter a lot with my PB and J's. Although high in fat, it's the "good" kind of fat that's also found in olive oil, which reduces the risk of heart disease. Also, the peanuts in the PB help your body build more testosterone. Just don't go crazy with it... 2 tablespoons have about 200 calories.

eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel like I could cause it's so good. It's like the only thing that really has some good taste to it throughout the day. It beats the eggs and chicken and turkey that I eat all the time(yeah I need to work on spicing up my food).

retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eatingisfun
    I feel like I could cause it's so good. It's like the only thing that really has some good taste to it throughout the day. It beats the eggs and chicken and turkey that I eat all the time(yeah I need to work on spicing up my food).
    And this coming from a someone called Eatingisfun...
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate."

- Lee Haney

"God has smiled on me and he's been good to me;
    God has smiled on me and he has set me free."

- Afroman

eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingisfun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by retro_roots
    And this coming from a someone called Eatingisfun...
    Sure I like to eat but I suck at making food really good.

evanclay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love PB the way women love chocolate. Plus I'm allergic to chocolate so my obsession with PB is amplified. But of coarse one can only "safely" consume so much. That's why I use the Da Vinci's Sugar Free Syrup: Peanut Butter Flavor. Mixing it with shakes and oats really helps with the craving.

Originally Posted by eatingisfun
    Sure I like to eat but I suck at making food really good.
    3 egg whites mixed with frozen wild mushrooms in a whole wheat pita dipped in walden farms honey dijion dressing...

A-MAZ-ING

Wemmick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by evanclay
    I love PB the way women love chocolate. Plus I'm allergic to chocolate so my obsession with PB is amplified. But of coarse one can only "safely" consume so much. That's why I use the Da Vinci's Sugar Free Syrup: Peanut Butter Flavor. Mixing it with shakes and oats really helps with the craving.
    Try freezing it and youve got candy bars. My favorite meal.
    “I don’t know if you heard me counting, I did over a thousand.” – Will Ferrell, Anchorman

SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i will never fear getting fat from 2 tbsp's of jiff ever again, lol.

PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

i love my PB with some splenda and cinnamon
    Goal: Fat loss, I wanna get lean before bulk
    Weight: 160lbs
    LBM Weight:135lbs
    Goal weight:around 10%BF
    Height: 5'5.5''
    Cardio: CARDIO 5-6times a week
    WEIGHTS: 3-5times a week

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey rightcoast arent you the guy who complained about the anal tear.....well eating a whole jar of pb definitly wont help at all
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

user5160515874 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by polishmuscle01
    Haha it was a cheat day after i ate the whole jar of natty pb, what hapened was i woke up from a nap, and i picked up the new jar my mom bought and sat down to watch tv, jar in one hand, tablespoon in the other. I only intended for like 2-4 tablespoons, but then, after watching 3 shows, i look down and im at the bottom of the jar, and i just sat there and thought "What the hell?" The reason i regretted it is because IT WAS A WHOLE FREAKING JAR OD PEANUT BUTTER. That has to be like 3000 calories.
    l.m.a.o.