The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How Much should you eat?

People come up to me all the time and ask how many grams of protein, carbs, and fat, should I eat a day when I'm on 19-Nor. I myself usually blow them off by saying just eat healthy. But with steroids, if i'm not mistaken, your supposed to eat like a horse. 19 Nor is a form of steroid so i was just wondering. So could you guys give roughly give me the amount of grams you can eat for best gains but not fat. I need to go inform all the people i've blew off.

The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey Anybody!!!

Does any1 know, BigCat??? Anybody? Should I remain eating healthly, or should i eat everything in sight. I know i need a lot of protein. But what about carbs and fat? And anything else!

Dylan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try to eat about 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. Read some of the articles on this site about bulking and that should answer all your questions.

Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1'5-2 gr of protein per pound of bodyweight,3 gr of carbs per pound of bodyweight and 18-22 cals per pound of bodyweight.
    Good luck!!!

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with Paco on the cals, as far as 19-Nor being a steroid that's a laugh, it's a prohormone. It will give you some gains but is nothing compared to real juice. There are many PH's out there which are superior to 19 nor, and even better, 1-test the first 'legal' steroid.