digdug89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do you have to hit the weights hard if u want to use creatine?

ok well im young, 17 years old. I quit atheletics last year to concentrate solely on my grades because I want to get accepted into M.I.T. or Berkley. I do however, sort of miss being screamed at and having to do push-ups in the mud when its 30 degrees outside.
    I have access to a local gym and i have tried on and off to work out there, but i just dont have the same enthusiasm as i did when i was in athletics. I saw one of my friends whose still in P.E. using creatine pills and he said he gained 20 pounds on his bench max within 3 weeks. and he is getting RIPPED really fast too.
    So i was wondering, if i wanted to start taking creatine, will i have to make myself work on the weights reallllly hard? Or if i just do enough until i sweat a little, with the creatine hurt me or still work.
    i was also wondering if creatine only works for weightlifters, ever since i quit P.E. i lost my 6 pack and now i have nothing, so i wanted to start running a few miles a day. If i took creatine while running and not weight lifting, could i somehow still gain muscle or burn fat?
    if you read this entire thing and are still repsonding, thank you very much. I also didnt know if this was the right place to post this, so i hope a mod will direct it soon

jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    first off..creatine isnt some magical steroid..creatine will be the most beneficial when you have a good diet, about 1.5-2grams of protein/lb a day, drink tons of water(more than a gallon a day), and have a good workout routine..basically if your not going to work hard..no sense in taking it IMO

lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    although it would help in replinishing atp stores in sprinting i would think not in terms of going for 1-5 mile jogs. You wont gain muscle and lose fat just by doing that, you need some wieghts in there. If your not doing weights dont bother with creatine. ( unless you sprint , or you are an athlete)
    ░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒
    █▓▒░ Aussie Crew░▒█
    ▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒█

nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

whats the deal with CEE,
    Do you need to cycle on and off it??

How long should it be taken for and then how much of a break is needed?

thanx
    What can motivate a man more in the gym, then the chance of winning the heart of his true love?

deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That is by far the stupidest **** i have ever heard, you dont want to hit the weights hard? get off this forum then. Even though we have a lose weight, forum and a nutrition forum, this is still a bodybuilding site.

nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by deadaim
    That is by far the stupidest **** i have ever heard, you dont want to hit the weights hard? get off this forum then. Even though we have a lose weight, forum and a nutrition forum, this is still a bodybuilding site.
    check you attitude and vent elsewhere if you don't like the topic then you don't have to look at it.

What happend to the right to free speech and freedom of expression, you might feel more at home in the teen section!

Do you think people really care about your opinion, sometimes it's better to keep you mouth shut and be thought an ignorent fool than to open it an erase all doubt.
    What can motivate a man more in the gym, then the chance of winning the heart of his true love?

jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nooner...you do NOT have to cycle CEE

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jcilla26
    nooner...you do NOT have to cycle CEE
    thanx, I just thought it may become less effective if you used it all year round, would your body not just get used to it.... does mono have to be cycled?

yeah..your body does not get used to creatine..as for cycling on monohyrdrate im not to sure on that..i have only used CEE

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you have to workout to get results with supplements?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by tech2
    you have to workout to get results with supplements?

Yes, you do.

JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh crap...I thought that just by taking suppliments, I'd be ripped. Who knew you actually had to workout as well?

[/sarcasm]

Come on guys, do a little research and ask educated questions.

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive been on SD for 3 months now, i workout out here and there like situps and made a push up. on the weekends i do 12 oz curls. i drink alot of beer but i think im a non responder to SD since i dont look much bigger.

xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxwebgodxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jcilla26
    first off..creatine isnt some magical steroid..creatine will be the most beneficial when you have a good diet, about 1.5-2grams of protein/lb a day, drink tons of water(more than a gallon a day), and have a good workout routine..basically if your not going to work hard..no sense in taking it IMO
    Preach.......brotha Preach......couldnt said it better myself,

391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tech2
    ive been on SD for 3 months now, i workout out here and there like situps and made a push up. on the weekends i do 12 oz curls. i drink alot of beer but i think im a non responder to SD since i dont look much bigger.
    lol. be sure to use ZMA for your PCT and you'll recover just fine
    Prime Signature Real Estate for Rent
    Advertise Here!

Wink

lol, we got the funny crew in the house.

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 391rippy
    lol. be sure to use ZMA for your PCT and you'll recover just fine

LMAO

Lifter,
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by digdug89
    ok well im young, 17 years old. I quit atheletics last year to concentrate solely on my grades because I want to get accepted into M.I.T. or Berkley. I do however, sort of miss being screamed at and having to do push-ups in the mud when its 30 degrees outside.
    I have access to a local gym and i have tried on and off to work out there, but i just dont have the same enthusiasm as i did when i was in athletics. I saw one of my friends whose still in P.E. using creatine pills and he said he gained 20 pounds on his bench max within 3 weeks. and he is getting RIPPED really fast too.
    So i was wondering, if i wanted to start taking creatine, will i have to make myself work on the weights reallllly hard? Or if i just do enough until i sweat a little, with the creatine hurt me or still work.
    i was also wondering if creatine only works for weightlifters, ever since i quit P.E. i lost my 6 pack and now i have nothing, so i wanted to start running a few miles a day. If i took creatine while running and not weight lifting, could i somehow still gain muscle or burn fat?
    if you read this entire thing and are still repsonding, thank you very much. I also didnt know if this was the right place to post this, so i hope a mod will direct it soon

Naw dude that is totally the wrong and attitdude and approach. Creatine is a supplement which means it is only meant to assist you in achieving goals. It is not a quick fix by any means. Once your diet and training regimine is solid then you add supplements.