Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool OT: How much protein do you go through a month?!?

I just placed a rather large order for whey and blends ($230). This will probably last me a month and a half to two months. No additional supplements were in this order. Am I the only one dropping ludicrous amounts of $$$ on protein powder? This isn't even my main source of protein, rather 1/3 of it

My weekly trips to Costco/BJ's run about $120.

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sawastea
    I just placed a rather large order for whey and blends ($230). This will probably last me a month and a half to two months. No additional supplements were in this order. Am I the only one dropping ludicrous amounts of $$$ on protein powder? This isn't even my main source of protein, rather 1/3 of it

75 bucks Canadian a month....but ALOT more than that on food (I spend about $150 a week on groceries)

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

lol I usually go through about a 5 pound tub a month. Right now I got 4, 5 pound tubs working but if I only had one I'd probably end up spending about 50 a month on protein. What kind of protein did you buy and how many scoops do you take daily???

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Usually about 6 pounds of a blend per month for sure (ultra peptide and another 5 pounds of isolate lol its cheaper then chicken but oh well what do u do if ya have a busy schedule lol. What blend did u order saw?

Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10 lbs a month, cost me $125. It's crazy, I love meat, but can't eat enough so I use mostly ProPeptide/MuscleMilk.
    "Out of the ground I rise to grace"

gotilgone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gotilgone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gotilgone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gotilgone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gotilgone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gotilgone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gotilgone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gotilgone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gotilgone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gotilgone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gotilgone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i'm a frugal student so spend 34.88 on ON whey 5lbs which lasts me a lil over a month... i wish that stuff grew on trees

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5lbs last me about a month but So I spend around 25$ for a 5lb tub a month.. not bad.. I also eat lots of red meat, fish, and chicken breast. I mainly just use my whey first thing in the morning and sometimes during the day and on training days I use it pwo.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i go through about 6 pounds a month (i usually have a 5 lb blend and 2 lbs isolate). i'm trying to switch out some protein shakes for tuna and chicken but it can get tough.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    7-9lbs of WPC per month, as a staple.
    When I can, 2 canisters of Ultra Peptide.

Just for powders.

Would run at about 90$.
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.

SideBurns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideBurns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideBurns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideBurns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideBurns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideBurns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideBurns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideBurns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideBurns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn man thats aot of money for protein?
    how many shakes do u take a day?
    i use one 5 pound tub of prolab that lasts me a month and a half.
    my protein comes from real food.
    a shake before bed and one after my workout is all i use.

grocery wise i spend 50 bucks a week, gotta love sams club.
    insert witty comment here------>

NaveedK is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaveedK is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaveedK is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaveedK is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaveedK is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaveedK is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaveedK is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaveedK is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaveedK is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaveedK is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaveedK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there was a time where i spend about 15lb whey per MONTH. that only last about one month. lol.

now i buy one 5lb tub every FOUR MONTHS. I buy ON Whey. Just one scoops post workout. I suggest you guys do the same. As for protein, instead of whey, i eat lots of meat.

do you guys know about Jack Mackerel. go to grocery store..look for it..its only like 70 cents per can..each can has about 69g of protein...plus i has omega 3 fatty acids...

also, drink more milk..not too much..but one cup about 4 times a day...in the morning, instead of whey, fix some eggs...again at your grocery store, you can find those egg white containers...NOT EGG BEATERS...just egg whites...they are good. it will save you on whey.

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure about money but anywhere between 10-20lbs is how much I consume.
    Do or Die

psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im not to0o much of a powder i enjoy cooking and eatin real foods.....i only go through 5lbs a month or soo
    Years of hard work and persistence will pay off for everyone. You cannot be afraid of food or heavy weights if you want to get bigger. - PB

50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW
    i could never use that much protein powder in a month!!!

I usually make a 5lb isolate good for a month and a half

its cheaper for me to eat the real food the rest of the time, and probably better
    50joe...lover of bodybuilding, and builder of 4G63T motors.

Originally posted by psikooz:
    "I have seen it happen to lots of young prosperous bodbuilders, they start taking creatine 5 grams a day, then eventually its 10. then after a month or 2 they stop and they get sick and want creatine... All they can think about is creatine.. CREATINE CREATINE!!! Finally when they get some they start taking 20 gs aday just to feed the habit, and before you know it they die of withdrawl."

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

I honestly don't know how it goes by so fast...

2 scoops WPI/WPC breakfast, 1 scoop WPI/WPC pre-workout, 2 scoops WPI post-workout, 2 scoops blend at bedtime. If I'm tied up, I'll have 2 more scoops of a blend during the day. At least 7 scoops per day, sometimes more

ID/Ego Battle Arena Iron Draggin's Avatar
    Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tend to go through about 3-4lbs of isolate a month, and another 4-6 lbs of custom mix. Of course that still only:

wpi $6/lbs = $25 (roughly)
    Blend $11/lbs $55 (roughly)

$80 total

That will last me between 4-6 weeks.
    Repping for the best protein bars ever:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=346329

Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face For Me...

2x 5lbs. Cytosport 100% Whey $65.00 Can.

3x 2lbs. Dorian Yates Approved Propeptide $110.00 Can.

$175.00 Can. will get me through a month, which is kinda sad considering i getta sweet deal on supps. Better than spending it on booze though

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saw what did u order for 230 bro ? What brands etc, how the hell have u been?

I honestly don't know how it goes by so fast...

2 scoops WPI/WPC breakfast, 1 scoop WPI/WPC pre-workout, 2 scoops WPI post-workout, 2 scoops blend at bedtime. If I'm tied up, I'll have 2 more scoops of a blend during the day. At least 7 scoops per day, sometimes more
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5lbs of ON whey and 2.48lbs of MM in a month and a half. Thats less than $50.00

D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my family goes through a 10lbs'r about twice a month

DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In the last 3 days I have almost drank an entire container of Muscle Milk, which is really stupid. When I don't have much of an apatite for grilled chicken breast, tuna, turkey, or even beef, I tend to use MRP's or protein powders as a crutch.
    "Out of the ground I rise to grace"

Stack: Exercise and Diet arlowf's Avatar
    arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow $200

I go through about three lbs a week of whey protein. That's about 150 dollars a month.
    Signature Starts Here:

BUY AVANTLABS PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good Supps (I have :) ): Ephedrine HCL, Tight, Green Tea,
    Acetyl-L-Carnatine(ALCAR), Scorch, Stamina RX, Glutamine Peptides, ZMA, Tribulus, Calcium, BCAA's, Hoodia Gordonii powder, Sesathin, Whey Protein, Multivitamins.

Age 18
    5'7
    154-168 lbs ("refeeds=water")
    8-7% BF (fluctuates)

"Haven't changed my attitude a bit.
    And if you do not like it then you can kiss my ass"---Patrick Arnold

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oats?

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Slated
    oats?
    LOL! About 5/6 big can a week.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)
    3-4 MRPS per day

$300 plus a month , but it replaces food

Cool

Originally Posted by Slated
    oats?
    Nice bump, assclown...

391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    about every 5 weeks i spend $100 at TP for MRPs. i only use whey for postworkout, so 5 pounds lasts me quite a while.
    Prime Signature Real Estate for Rent
    Advertise Here!

Registered User ForceLineBacker's Avatar
    ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel your pain, I go throguh about $120 dollars a month, and that's only my whey. Not my casein or MRP protein.

strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can anyone actually eat their oats??? i can't unless i throw them in my shake...they taste like ASS, pretty much the same flavor as cottage cheese!
    --I'm afraid of what I don't believe in--

GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    11lbs of wpc, give or take.
    Currently cutting

Supplements:

Caffeine
    Syntrax whey shake
    Creapure monohydrate
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme