Closed Thread
    slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how do you chalk an ID (alter the birth date)

I want to change the birthdate on my ID from an 86 to an 83 or 80 (preferably an 83). How exactly do you do this, i tried using crayola color pencils but they wont even write on the plastic (thats what somone else told me to do). any pointers on how to do this without it looking like **** would be great. i checked out the online fakeid sites but heard they are scams, and i'm 6'4'' so finding someone with the same stats as me and looks like me would be very hard.

btw this is a wisconsin license if that makes a difference

BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well with ours here in Ontario it's very easy. The writing is put on over the background so you can scratch off the writing and it doesnt just leave a blank spot the coloured background is still behind it. With ours you gotta do the date at the bottom for the birthdate plus 2 of the numbers in the serial since they match your birthdate.

The problem is though,changing a 6 to anything is really hard to make it look any good. The only dates I've ever been able to change and make it look really good is an 88 to an 83... It's pretty much impossible to do a very good job on it, you might fool some guy at the liquor store but good luck getting into bars or anything. Here it doesn't even matter if you scratch it, almost all the clubs and whatnot scan your ID as you go in.

eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i beleive that there are such things now as electronic id scans and special black light scans that they can just put your id under..so to the human eye u can trick things..but with the technology u cant fool anything.

Vodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about 89 to 88? That should be easy, right? It would make me 18...

Loyalty.Purity.Honor. SCiONiC_xTc_32's Avatar
    SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thats kinda illegal
    PAIN is WEAKNESS leaving the BODY.

BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMcBjooberson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vodka
    What about 89 to 88? That should be easy, right? It would make me 18...
    It's hard to add to the number, easy to scratch som eof it away.