Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Exotic Bud Enthusiast TheStuddMuffin's Avatar
    TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Serge Nubret's Routine

Lately I have been searching for the great Serge Nubret's routine. I have learned that he practiced high volume with very few exercises.

An example quote:
    "For something a little different but effective, try a technique developed
    by the Ebony Frenchman himself Serge Nubret, 2nd place at the 1975
    Mr. Olympia. Instead of adding weight on each set, keep the poundage
    at a weight that you can do 12-15 reps with. Then in perfect form add an
    extra rep to each succeeding set. Nubret used relatively light weights
    in flawless form, moderate rep speed, and progressively higher reps to
    sculpt a very majestic and stately physique, injury and ego free! And
    as always do not forget to add weight periodically."

http://www.extremefitness.com/forum/...p/t-24176.html

So the point of this thread is asking where I can find his routine. Something different and contradicting to the overrated methods of modern bodybuilding.

If anyone knows of his routine, I will be greatly thankful of the information.

HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    His chest routine was published in the new flex.

Incline Barbell Presses Sets 10-12 Reps 12-15
    Flat-Bench barbell presses Sets 15-20 Reps 12-15
    Decline dumbell flys Sets 10-12 Reps 12-15

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thats an interesting method. once i clear 185 im gonna consider switching over to it. 185 seems to be the gateway weight where bb'ers start to approach "too big" status. if ur gonna compete that cool, but to look good, its not necessarily ideal.

anybody got a clue as to the science of this. it seems like you are stimulating the slow(?) twitch fibers more, but is there more to it

TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pump Freak 86
    thats an interesting method. once i clear 185 im gonna consider switching over to it. 185 seems to be the gateway weight where bb'ers start to approach "too big" status. if ur gonna compete that cool, but to look good, its not necessarily ideal.
    Serge Nubret has the most aesthetic body in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, muscle-bound Lee Priest's are fine.

anybody got a clue as to the science of this. it seems like you are stimulating the slow(?) twitch fibers more, but is there more to it
    And I would like to know as well. Most preaching comes from low reps.

MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HomieStaysBuilt

that many sets is nuts. You'd be in the gym all night, but obviously it worked for him (35 sets on the low end, up to 44 on the high end)!

Connorg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I saw an article on this type of workout its called german volume training.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/luis13.htm

check it out
    5'10
    10% BF

currently bulking
    17-20 pounds gained in 40 days

*Thanks for Reps*

SwoleKat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwoleKat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Pump Freak 86

You do know that he was on anabolic steroids year round for years? Keep that in mind before you go balls deep in this theory that you will look like him on some program he made himself! By the way you'll never approach the "too big status" unless you got a tug boat coming in off the eastern coast with cargo boxes full of HGH and AAS. Why the Fu*k do yall look up to these clowns in the IFBB? Get some new role models that know about training....Bill Starr, Mark Ripptoe, and Glen Pendlay

Originally Posted by SwoleKat
    You do know that he was on anabolic steroids year round for years?
    Actually, no. Serge Nubret was completely natural. Research something before you claim to know it.

Keep that in mind before you go balls deep in this theory that you will look like him on some program he made himself!
    Just because it doesn't work for somebody doesn't mean it couldn't work for someone else. I suppose this statement could be interpretted the other way around.

By the way you'll never approach the "too big status" unless you got a tug boat coming in off the eastern coast with cargo boxes full of HGH and AAS. Why the Fu*k do yall look up to these clowns in the IFBB?
    Shut up and get out of these forums.

Get some new role models that know about training....Bill Starr, Mark Ripptoe, and Glen Pendlay
    I won't deny that their workouts provide progress. However, it is nothing that a knowledgeable person can bring to their own. Obviously the IFBB pro's are making better use of their routines than an overused linear 5x5 training.

Couldn't make it as a bodybuilder so you had to put your hopes into bringing everyone else down.

SwoleKat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwoleKat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheStuddMuffin
    Actually, no. Serge Nubret was completely natural. Research something before you claim to know it.

Just because it doesn't work for somebody doesn't mean it couldn't work for someone else. I suppose this statement could be interpretted the other way around.

Shut up and get out of these forums.

I won't deny that their workouts provide progress. However, it is nothing that a knowledgeable person can bring to their own. Obviously the IFBB pro's are making better use of their routines than an overused linear 5x5 training.

Couldn't make it as a bodybuilder so you had to put your hopes into bringing everyone else down.

1. Serge Nubret was not natural...steriods were completely legal then and widely used. Even by your french ebony hero
    2. An IFBB pro can do any program they like and still make gains? Why? They take more designer steriods and HGH than 99% of the world. They do their 6 day a week splits because they can get away with it beacuse of the positive nitrogen they attain from all the injections they take in a weeks time.
    3. I'm not trying to bring anyone down! 99% of IFBB pros are dumb and don't know about training for ****...which means not following their sh*tty routines
    4. If i crossed over to the dark-side and took an abundant amount of synthetic test. and HGH I know i could be a bodybuilder, but i choose to be natural and i weigh 235 at 11% bodyfat, so i'm not some 120 pounder that doesn't know **** about training
    5. I don't think you know how powerful steriods are. There are IFBB pros that work no harder than you and me and are walking around with freaky muscle and weigh 270-300 pounds at 5% bodyfat.

J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

uhh... are you serious??

Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL Serge Nubret was on a HOST of performance enhancing drugs, just because he had an aesthetic build you think he was clean? Jesus Christ son wake up and smell the bull****.

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bwahahahahaha

If I rember rightly so was Arnold.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah, Serge was a high volume guy.....soemtimes he used light weights and just did set after set

I remember seeing some of his routines back in the 80s in books like "Beef It"

I think he would stay in the gym for hours.....after he finished one bodypart he would go lay in the floor and take a nap before doign the next bodypart

I think at some point, probably early in his career, he did train heavy...I have seen him attributed with a 500lb bench....then again seems all BB'ers claim a 500 bench and 21" arms, lol....even if they weigh 175
    "Humility comes before honor"

Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Surge Nubret was the man

In my opinion he had a near flawless physique.He was second only to Arnold he even beat the Incedible Hulk.I prfer thier look over todays pros.I hate thier bloated gut.I thought bodybuilding was about being symmetrical .Im trying to think who was the first pro to be pregnant onstage?Dorian?Anyone remember?

Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    did he only train each part 1 a week?

Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Inside Nubret's gym Sergio got set to train. Being already in his track suit he only had to place his red white and blue sweat band over his now completely bald head and we were away!

First on the agenda was calf work. Using only the standing calf machine and the seated calf machine, Sergio did at least eight sets of both exercises for at least 20 reps a set. He raised his heels up as high as he could at the top of the movement, and then lowered them as far as he could at the bottom. At first I got the impression that he wasn't working too hard, and then I happened to glance over to the weight stack. He was using the entire weight stack making it look like child's play!

After calves Sergio said he just wanted to do a little bit of back work just to keep in shape for the contest on Saturday. Using the old fashioned pulldown behind the neck exercise Sergio took the widest grip I've ever seen used on this exercise and commenced his first set. As I said Sergio used an extremely wide grip on the bar and pulled it as low down his neck as he could. He did about six sets of about 20 to 25 reps a set and worked to about 80% of true muscular failure. Following this Sergio did another six sets of at least 20 reps on the close grip reverse pulldown to the chest. Sergio had to really put out on these and worked them much harder than the aforementioned pulldowns.

Resting only for a few minutes Sergio then said he wanted to pump his shoulders up a bit. "Great, pump mine up while you're about it!" I thought to myself. Indeed it's my own personal opinion that Sergio's greatest bodypart is his deltoids even though nearly everyone else would probably say his arms. When Sergio Oliva spreads himself out to do a double bicep pose to the front or the rear no one, repeat no one, can stand next to him. He is the biggest and widest bodybuilder the world has ever seen and maybe will ever see! When he assumes these two poses he lust literally takes over the whole stage!

For his deltoids all I saw him do that day was seated press behind neck and seated alternate dumbbell forward raise. Using very moderate weights for a man of his immense strength Sergio did rep after rep of these two exercises non stop for about 8 total compound sets. On the press behind neck he used a fairly wide grip on the bar and used deep concentration to thoroughly stimulate those amazing delts, I was really surprised to see him do so many reps for his shoulders because I'm sure he did at least 20 reps each set!

When he couldn't do another rep in good style on the press behind neck Sergio rested a couple of minutes before going into the next part of his compound set which was the seated alternate dumbbell forward raise. This exercise was performed in very strict style and once again he did at least 20 reps a set if not more.

Sergio finished off his workout with one of his favourite exercises, parallel bar dips. On this exercise he lowered himself fairly low between the bars and in no time at all had completed a rather fast six sets of 20 to 25 reps using only his bodyweight!

After the workout was over Sergio declared to Nubret "Hey man I wanna eat!", so Nubret arranged for a French/English interpreter to take us to a small bistro.

dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahe !
    sponsored by Bulk Powders Australia
    use code NAPARM in the 'redeem' box at checkout for a discount off your order

badlad4023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badlad4023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badlad4023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badlad4023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badlad4023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badlad4023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badlad4023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badlad4023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badlad4023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badlad4023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badlad4023 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HomieStaysBuilt

what thing at the bottom, very funny
    Massbattlers I'm:

6'

177lbs

exactly 8.5% bf

After 60 days Metalmilita I'll be:

6'

190+ lbs

exactly 8.5% bf

george strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sergio looked fine on its age-His abdomen is unexceptionable
    No fat
    He trains in France(Paris)?

the_newbiee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SwoleKat
    5. I don't think you know how powerful steriods are. There are IFBB pros that work no harder than you and me and are walking around with freaky muscle and weigh 270-300 pounds at 5% bodyfat.

They do work harder than me and you dude these are pros this is there lived basically

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is true that many IFBB pros don't work harder than us and walk around with 270lbs on their frames. But the main reason for that isn't drugs, it's a little thing called genetics.

pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lately I have been searching for the great Serge Nubret's routine. I have learned that he practiced high volume with very few exercises.

An example quote:
    "For something a little different but effective, try a technique developed
    by the Ebony Frenchman himself Serge Nubret, 2nd place at the 1975
    Mr. Olympia. Instead of adding weight on each set, keep the poundage
    at a weight that you can do 12-15 reps with. Then in perfect form add an
    extra rep to each succeeding set. Nubret used relatively light weights
    in flawless form, moderate rep speed, and progressively higher reps to
    sculpt a very majestic and stately physique, injury and ego free! And
    as always do not forget to add weight periodically."

http://www.extremefitness.com/forum/...p/t-24176.html

So the point of this thread is asking where I can find his routine. Something different and contradicting to the overrated methods of modern bodybuilding.

If anyone knows of his routine, I will be greatly thankful of the information.

doesn't that mean on every set except the last you could have done more?
    that's like holding yourself back on nearly every set.

HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pinchharmonic
    doesn't that mean on every set except the last you could have done more?
    that's like holding yourself back on nearly every set.

essentially yes but about half way through your sets you'd start to hit the wall and the sets would be harder and harder to hit that total volume,, plus serge used less then a minute between every single set. it a basic blood volume principle that clearly worked for him

Cybernm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    following serge's program, when are we suposse to strech the muscles?

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Serge didn't perform stretches, so he gave no recommendations.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong bump
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blakus_javus View Post
    strong bump
    Still interesting and I am glad I saw this.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wheres his actual full routine? Its annoying as hell as we get small info about it here and there but never get to see the full thing, someone post it up!
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IronLyfe View Post
    wheres his actual full routine? Its annoying as hell as we get small info about it here and there but never get to see the full thing, someone post it up!
    515 PAGES from one of the best threads around here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=972997

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8538011&page=1

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    im aware but can someone pinpoint the exact page where his routine is, there's like hundreds of pages here
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT