rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face My stomach can't handle my bodybuilding diet. What to do?

Hey everyone, im new to the forums.

I have a big problem. I have been working out for the past 3 years off and on. I am a hardgainer, so in order to gain weight I have to eat a lot of food. The problem is, when I eat a lot my stomach gets bloated and I get gas, sometimes bad. This usually doesn't occur until after lunch. I have tried eating more fiber, eating smaller meals, changing the amount of carbs and protein I eat but nothing seems to help much. I recently read that apple cider vingar would help, so I've tried taking a couple tablespoons after I eat a meal, and it seems to be helping a little bit.

Are there any other suggestions? I wish I could just eat as much as I wanted without any side effects. It makes it uncomfortable to go out in public like this.
    On a mission

AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well i had that probelm for a while, then i relaized it was because of diary products. if u are absoultely sure ur not lactose, then take some Beano or Pepto Bismal.
    I'm not binging...I'm bulking

Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, it could be someting like being lactose intollerant, or glutent intollerant, but I think you might have more symptoms then just that. I know you will if you are glutent intollerant.

One thing you might want to try first off is cutting out milk products, and see if that does it. If not, cut out wheat products. This is VERY VERY hard. My bro is on a diet like this, and it is not easy. You basically have to eat just meat, stuff like potatoes, and rice cereals. Other stuff too, but the diest is harsh.

My mom cooks a seperate meal for him every day for dinner. We also cook him homemade bread, pasta and desserts too.

A LOT of stuff is from scratch, and made with Rice, Tapioca, and Sorgum flour.

You could try that, but you would also have to stay away from condiments too. Like Ketchup, flavorings, certain candies, etc.

He has to stay away from certain products with some flavorings in it.

If you don't want to try that for a week, get yourself a product from KAL called "Super Enzymes" it contains the following....

Betaine HCl 150 mg ~
    Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) 75 mg ~
    Pepsin (1:10000) 75 mg ~
    Lactase (5000 FCC units/g) 50 mg ~
    Beet 20 mg ~
    Chamomile Leaf (Matricaria chamomilla) 10 mg ~
    Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) 10 mg ~
    Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare) 10 mg ~
    Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-graecum) 10 mg ~
    Peppermint Leaf (Mentha piperita) 10 mg ~
    Pancreatin (1x) 50 mg ~
    Bromelain (2000 MCU) 15 mg ~
    Papain (2000 USP units/mg) 50 mg ~
    Amylase (3400 SKB units/g) 25 mg ~
    Cellulase (1017 FCC units/g) 25 mg ~
    Diastase (3400 SKB units/g) 25 mg ~
    Lipase (8000 USP units/g) 25 mg ~
    Alpha-D-Galactosidase 10 mg ~

fit
    "...the Self is a borderline concept, which I call a symbol because it expresses something we cannot express otherwise, because we simply don't understand it. The idea of the Self is really unknown ground. "Nietzsche's Zarathustra" p. 413-4

Original board member and moderator since 1999

rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks guys. I don't think that I'm lactose intolerant, but I will try staying away from dairy products, to see if that helps. I might get some beano too.
    On a mission

VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    put your finger in your *******...it helps gas

Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're eating a lot of complex carbs with your protein it'll definately cause a lot of gas. I only get about half of my carbs from complex sources and the other have from sugars. Complex carbs and large amounts of protein just don't mix well. The only complex carb that goes well with protein is maltodextrin. That's what a lot of the weight gainers include in their powders. You might also try get your calories from more calorie dense foods. Don't eat too many vegitables while bulking because they fill you up and don't provide you with much more than lots of water.

Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I eat a lot and have the same problem as you man. I don't really mind the gas except when I am at school and I can't let it out because of the ladys. But I love it when I am at home playing nintendo with my brothers and stuff because then I can always let it out there and it stinks, man its so funny. But hey man if you got gas who cares, it is funny, because if it stinks it pisses everyone who can smell it off; especially when you do it a lot. I'm sick right now so I am not eating much so I got no gas, but when I get better, oh yea!

dietman82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dietman82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dietman82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dietman82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dietman82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dietman82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dietman82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dietman82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dietman82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dietman82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    complex carbs with your protein it'll definately cause a lot of gas, end of story