Format has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Routine Really Necessary?

I was wondering if it was really necessary to have a set routine in order to gain muscle mass. I used to follow a routine but recently ive just been goin to the gym and doing different exercises. I still group muscles together (chest/shoulders, back/tri's, legs ect.) but the exercises i do and the order i do them in differ each time. Is this just gonna waste time?

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you measure progress?

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Format
    I was wondering if it was really necessary to have a set routine in order to gain muscle mass. I used to follow a routine but recently ive just been goin to the gym and doing different exercises. I still group muscles together (chest/shoulders, back/tri's, legs ect.) but the exercises i do and the order i do them in differ each time. Is this just gonna waste time?
    Most people don't really do set routines, atleast not hyoooge people. Going in there and knowing what bodyparts you are doing that day, and doing the exercises that you know are the best for you, such as squat, deads, bench, military, rows, chins. I wouldn't change from the IMPORTANT basics, but changing number of sets, reps, and iso work is fine. Changing your main basic moves is okay, as long as you stick to the very basic ones.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Format

Not at all. I group muscles together as well but like to do different things. I become bored real quick with the same ****. I need switch things up to keep me interested.