Thread: Androbolix?

tcaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Androbolix?

Alright guys this is my first post and I am kind of a newbie... Now I was introduced to this stuff at my local nutrition zone called Androbolix. Has anybody heard of this or tried it? How have your experiences been with it? What products are compareable to it? Here is the website for it http://www.biorhythm-ads.com/andro.html
    Thanks in advance!

bump

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks to be a combination of Trib and 6-O. Might be better suited as a PCT supplement.

You know thats what i thought... but was just curious.... I know there was a guy on here awhile ago that had some good results from this but he never posted exactly what i did for him. I would love to hear a good review from someone. I was thinkin of stackin this with Nitrix (or white blood), green bulge, and protein. How does that sound?

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nitrix hasn't gotten too many glowing reviews, but the GB/WB stack always does.

alright well thanks.... i think i'm gonna go out and get some green bulge and white blood along with some glutamine. That should be good.

BIGKERRY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So far androbolix from biorhythm works very good. Haven't juced in over 10 years and looking for a safe alterantive. Getting gains similar to low dose (5mg) anavar. My stamina, lean mass and vaculairity has increased as well as my sex life. Stacking it with kre "alkalyn" (creatine) from biorhythm also. I don't look or feel like a water holding pig, but still very "full" looking. Swell up nicely during workouts. Biorhythm products are top of the line in my opinion.

brentd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah Biorythm isnt neccesarily cheap. I just bought a bottle of Androbolix as well. I'm 18, almost 19, 5'11'' 202lbs. My max bench is 245lbs. I lift every day alternating between upper body/ Lower body/ and cardio. I'm trying to become more defined as well as increase strength to get over my training plateu. I'm gonna try Androbolix with Muscle Milk Protein and Monohydrate Creatine and of course a green tea complew and multi-vitamin. I havent been able to discover if its a good product or not so i'm gonna try it and let everyone know how it works.
    "I would much rather die on my feet then to live life on my knees"
    "This is why I'm in the gym when everyone else is sleeping...this is why I love to torture my muscles on a daily basis...This is why i lift"

Tennesseeinfla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Androbolix

I have taken this product one time and yes it does work, if you are not afraid of a higher libido and a little more aggression it does fantastic i am actually going to pick up another bottle today, the only recommendation that i can give is make sure you dnt take it for more than 5 days a week because you will start to have a massive oil build up on your face and back.

brentd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking Androbolix for about 12 days. I'm almost on the second day off. I haven't noticed a whole whole lot in the way of strength gains so far, but i do feel like my workouts have become more focused and intense, I also think it helped add a little fullness to my apperance. The only negative side effect I've really had so far is that i wake up and have a headache, as well as if i dont eat every 3 hours. But usually water and eating solve this problem pretty quick. As for mood swings and all that, I haven't noticed any at all. I honestly feel it might have actually mellowed me out a little.
    "I would much rather die on my feet then to live life on my knees"
    "This is why I'm in the gym when everyone else is sleeping...this is why I love to torture my muscles on a daily basis...This is why i lift"

JoeND11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've taken it for 2 5 day cycles, and I find that I will have sex for an hour without climaxing... and eventually I or the girl will give up. has this happened to anyone else taking androbolix?

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Giving this a bump. Just picked up a bottle, reading some comments on it and I gotta say I'm iffy about taking it. I DO NOT want increased libido. Without going into detail, I don't get any and don't want to really be wanting it even more.

Also what kind of size or strength gains has anyone experienced?

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    I DO NOT want increased libido. Without going into detail, I don't get any and don't want to really be wanting it even more.
    wrong section

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by quank View Post
    wrong section
    It's a supplement..

What section should this be asked in?

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer
    I don't get any and don't want to
    ^^^ wrong section for comments like this.

Originally Posted by quank View Post
    ^^^ wrong section for comments like this.
    Ohh I gotchya. Belongs in the t-misc with all the other virgins. lol

Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    Ohh I gotchya. Belongs in the t-misc with all the other virgins. lol
    now you got me

adudas1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just got off 4 weeks.. worked well as a pct..not really worth the money in my opinion.. but did the job..

mach1033 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mach1033 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mach1033 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mach1033 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mach1033 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mach1033 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mach1033 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mach1033 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mach1033 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mach1033 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mach1033 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JoeND11 View Post
    I've taken it for 2 5 day cycles, and I find that I will have sex for an hour without climaxing... and eventually I or the girl will give up. has this happened to anyone else taking androbolix?
    I'm going through the same thing. Its quite annoying!!!

jpken97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Review

This is my first post so I'm pretty new to this. I've been working out for about two years and I'm 20 years old and I just started my first day of androbolix today. I am stacking it with biorhyrhms krealkalyn MRI's black powder pre workout. I can say that I felt a HUGE boost in aggression in the gym and did not want to leave, much more than on black powder alone. Will keep posting as cycle continues, I diet properly and take protein as well.

jpken97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So far awesome!

while I haven't experienced much weight gain, I have seen some amazing strength gains the past week or so. Not only can I lift more weight, but can do more reps as well. I took just MRI's black powder before i started androbolix, so I know its not just the black powder doing the work. On another plus, I haven't felt a rise in aggression outside of the gym. I agree with brentd, it almost seems to have calmed me down a little with less anger outside of the gym. I sleep like a baby as well. So far awesome.

07touringcoupe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07touringcoupe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Question what is a pct?

AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what the hell was this train wreck,,,,,,

I'm dizzy
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs

SoUthPaW22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 07touringcoupe View Post
    Question what is a pct?
    Post Cylce Therapy

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jordfit94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys just to let you know I did a 4 week course of SD matrix which basically is a really strong pro hormone I stacked it with esto suppress and also milk thistle, and I am now using Androbolix 2000 as my PCT. I've only lost 2lbs out of 7lbs worth of gains in just 4 weeks, I feel my libido has gone through the roof, also I have had really bad migraines too 3 days on the run. My strength has gone up even more off them, so yeah all positive apart from the headaches. Hit me up if u wish to know more about the pro hormone stack I took. Thanks