SSCobalt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSCobalt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSCobalt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSCobalt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSCobalt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSCobalt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Better to workout in the morning or at night....

Hey guys. Just wondering is it better to workout in the morning or at night? And i have a bowflew and love it...The weights are a little inaccurate but it gives me gains. But i was wondering is it better to use that or a GYM? thanks guys.

p-nutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well first of all I'd say you should go to a gym. As great as they crack the bowflexes up to be you just can't get the same effects as free weights. Secondly, I'd recommend lifting in the morning only if your a morning person or you're in a cut. The reason for this is when cutting, burning calories in the morning before you "break your fast" is great for you. But all in all, I tend to lift in a gym, in the early evening (5-7ish) Good Luck!

SSCobalt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSCobalt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSCobalt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSCobalt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSCobalt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSCobalt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by p-nutty
    Well first of all I'd say you should go to a gym. As great as they crack the bowflexes up to be you just can't get the same effects as free weights. Secondly, I'd recommend lifting in the morning only if your a morning person or you're in a cut. The reason for this is when cutting, burning calories in the morning before you "break your fast" is great for you. But all in all, I tend to lift in a gym, in the early evening (5-7ish) Good Luck!

Thanks.

Cromulent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cromulent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cromulent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cromulent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cromulent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cromulent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cromulent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cromulent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cromulent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cromulent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cromulent has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd say workout in the evening myself as it is harder to get a decent meal in before you go to the gym if you go in the morning (I'm assuming your bulking as you talk about gains).

As for going to the gym or not I'd say definatly, hit the free weights. Thats what its all about.

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I honestly dont think it mattes as I dont consume a whole food meal 60-90 prior to my workout as it. I would def consume some form of protein if I worked out in the morning on an empty stomach. This is the supplements section though.

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I enjoy working out in the mornings. I feel slightly weaker, but I like the feeling of being jacked and anabolic all day long. But when I have to workout in the evenings it's not that big of deal because I'm warmed up and can get a great night's sleep after lifting.

Thanks guys.

qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i lift weights in the morning and do cardio at night.

if you enjoy your bowflex, thats all well and good. you just cant get the same workout with free weights, but at your age if you already own a bowflex, you really dont need to go spending more money on a gym membership. just sprint around and hit that bowflex hard and you WILL see results as long as you are eating enough.
    *********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=49461171&postcount=65

*********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

"Having a long or frequent memory for mistakes and a short or infrequent memory for successes is a guaranteed way to develop fear of failure. High achievers dwell on what they do well and spend very little time evaluating themselves and their performances."

-Dr. John Eliot

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've never personally used a bowflex, but anyone you see in the commercials would had to have been a member of a gym to get to where they are in those commercials.

The Bowflex may be an effective addition to a training routine, something to do on days off of the gym, but real free weights and benches and ect are needed.

When you should workout is whenever it is easiest and best for you. The main thing is getting to the gym. Whichever time is going to ensure that you make it to the gym on a regular basis is when you should go.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i lost 100 lbs on a bowflex. I only started going to the gym because my parents got divorced and it was no longer at my disposal

I dont think anyone should comment on the effectiveness of the bowflex unless they've actually used one.
    This is the God
    This is the Gun
    One is for killing
    One is for fun

burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SSCobalt06
    Hey guys. Just wondering is it better to workout in the morning or at night? And i have a bowflew and love it...The weights are a little inaccurate but it gives me gains. But i was wondering is it better to use that or a GYM? thanks guys.
    ideally, you would have a pre-pre meal AND a pre- meal

do a mid-morning type of thing

aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    according to muscle&fitness magazine, it is best to work out in the morning. in the morning, your testosterone levels are much higher than they are at night, hence resulting in better bodybuilding results...

personally, i workout in the evening, i could never workout early..

Originally Posted by aslan
    according to muscle&fitness magazine, it is best to work out in the morning. in the morning, your testosterone levels are much higher than they are at night, hence resulting in better bodybuilding results...

Thats how i feel haha.

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by aslan

so are your cortisol levels

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ericpeavey
    i lost 100 lbs on a bowflex. I only started going to the gym because my parents got divorced and it was no longer at my disposal

I dont think anyone should comment on the effectiveness of the bowflex unless they've actually used one.
    1) Losing weight doesn't mean it's a great machine, it just means you lost weight. Hell I could lose weight by doing no lifting and tons of cardio with a solid diet, doesn't mean I gained muscle. A Bowflex does not allow any compound lifts, therefore it sucks.

2) I haven't tried creatine serum, but I know it sucks.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the morning is the best time. in the AM your metabolism is higher and your body is more likely to burn excess calories then.

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ericpeavey

so you use the bowflex for fat loss? that would pretty much go along with the point that it's not going to be as effective as free weights.
    ♛ ♛

ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im defensive of the product because it changed my life in such a wonderful way.

if you ever get a chance use one though im serious.... you'll get the biggest mind blowing pump ever. Something you could never get from free weights. i'm 100 percent serious

i never argued that the bowflex is better than freeweights either... hence why i go to a gym
    This is the God
    This is the Gun
    One is for killing
    One is for fun

aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aslan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im sticking to weights for my pumps...