Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: raw eggs

Registered User bigpoppapump117's Avatar
    bigpoppapump117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

raw eggs

do you guys eat raw eggs.... even once in a while. I hate cooking eggs and since i am actually starting a bulk cycle, finally.

I get lazy every now and then so i put 2 eggs in a cup and down the ****. Just wondering if I am at a high risk of getting sick. I also heard you lose protein content of eggs when you cook them.
    Is it just me or do you think it's nasty when gay people kiss in public? Hahaha!

US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    too bad you won't be getting any protein by doing that. You need to cook em

Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What?

I'd double check what you just wrote there US-Marine. You don't need to cook it to make the protein "appear".

If you don't cook your eggs YOU WILL get sick, extremely sick. Ever hear of salmonela poisoning? You don't want it, trust me.

Cooking food can deminish protein levels in food, but it really doesn't matter in the end. Eat and eat, and eat some more.

Thorazine

burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by US-Marine
    too bad you won't be getting any protein by doing that. You need to cook em
    thats the funniest thing ive ever heard,, keep em comin marine

US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u'll see wait for someone smart to respond. maybe u'll get like 2-3 grams but you won't get the full 7 grams

blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ever watch rocky??

I cook my eggs cause they don't take long at all....
    Blah....fill it in later..

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Us-Marine is right. Im sure str8flexed and ntrlmuscle will agree

a couple reasons for not eating eggs raw:

1. The human body cannot break down and digest raw eggs, you must (i believe the word is "denature") the protein for the body to be able to absorb it and use it.

2. Raw Egg's contain salmonella, the last thing you want is food poisening. Trust me on this.

3. There's an enzyme in raw eggwhites that blocks the absorbtion of biotin. It's broken down when you cook it.

Br

thank you thank you.......you dumbass's

blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What about if you have it be4 a intense workout ......

makes no diff?

JohnnyDigital will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDigital will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDigital will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDigital will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDigital will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDigital will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDigital will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDigital will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDigital will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDigital will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDigital will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do not eat RAw eggs no matter what. raw eggs will put you in the hospital. i knew a guy who use to do dumb **** like that and would eat raw chicken eggs and got salmonella poisoning. i know you saw it on rocky and ready to ruble but that is the movies where they make cars exploide(cars cant exploid, they burn)
    so many Keyboard Warriors, so little gym warriors

bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITS THE EGG WHITE THAT CONTAIN THE GREAT AMOUNT OF PROTEIN, EAT THOSE cOOKED

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eggs must be cooked or your body will not be able to process most of the protein. When eggs cook they undergo a process called lecethinization. This makes them easier for your body to digest them as lecethin aids in protein digestion (don't believe me look on the side of a protein bar and I will almost garuntee that it is an ingredient). So sorry all you guys eating raw eggs not only do they taste like ****, they have a chance of causing salmonella, you also aren't even digesting most of that protein. Cook em' boys, lot better that way.
    Peace

Wink

oooooooo where are you nay sayers now?????? Next time don't be so quick.

burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) burbansnlacs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i actually was gonna give you props for the knowledge but now that you are being a fukin bitch about i think you are a ****ing jackass and i have no respect at all for you,, if i saw you on the street and get you in a headlock and then flex my bicep and pop your little fukin ugly ass head off,,, grow up bi*ch

devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't they have pasteurized or irradiated eggs now? Not saying you should eat uncooked eggs at all but these eggs can be used in caesar dressing, hollandaise sauce, and are good for poaching, so the possibility of Salmonella is gone.

My grandpa ate beated raw eggs till it was fuzz with sugar spirnkled on it when he was in his prime and he never got any poising or anything....

weird... huh

Originally posted by burbansnlacs
    i actually was gonna give you props for the knowledge but now that you are being a fukin bitch about i think you are a ****ing jackass and i have no respect at all for you,, if i saw you on the street and get you in a headlock and then flex my bicep and pop your little fukin ugly ass head off,,, grow up bi*ch

i see anger management class is working for.

suck a fukin di*k

Gosh damnit, your acting like me, copy cat!

suck a fukin di*k

sorry i don't swing that way.............

ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by str8flexed
    Eggs must be cooked or your body will not be able to process most of the protein. When eggs cook they undergo a process called lecethinization. This makes them easier for your body to digest them as lecethin aids in protein digestion (don't believe me look on the side of a protein bar and I will almost garuntee that it is an ingredient). So sorry all you guys eating raw eggs not only do they taste like ****, they have a chance of causing salmonella, you also aren't even digesting most of that protein. Cook em' boys, lot better that way.
    Peace
    bump, well said.
    The goal of bodybuilding is not to be in competition with others, rather, to be in competition with oneself. We are all dealt a different set of circumstances and the true test of a champion is making the most of the situation you are faced with.

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wink

Hey, I'm glad to see that some people have read what I posted!!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

SchwarzeN*GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol, i'm sure your little accorn of a bicep would pop anyones head
    I'm Not As Think As You Stoned I Am....Got Any Cheetos dude?

It's 4:20...Do you know where your bong is?

Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by JohnnyDigital
    do not eat RAw eggs no matter what. raw eggs will put you in the hospital. i knew a guy who use to do dumb **** like that and would eat raw chicken eggs and got salmonella poisoning. i know you saw it on rocky and ready to ruble but that is the movies where they make cars exploide(cars cant exploid, they burn)

cars cant explode? i didnt know that
    --2nd place is 1st place loser--

--Mind over matter: if you dont mind it won't matter--

only if the gastank gets punctured

Big JDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big JDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big JDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big JDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big JDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big JDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big JDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big JDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big JDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big JDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big JDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I will eat my raw eggs with my raw chicken or raw beef and have an uncooked potatoe on the side. Hell, I'll just save a lot of time and go down to a chicken farm and eat the bird while it's still squawking. Mmmm tasty rawness.

Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I still nay-say.

It boils down to numbers. I personally don't eat raw eggs, the risks always outweighed the rewards for me.

However, yes, I was too quick nay-say towards US-Marine, but it was the way he said it. No explanation.

Big Red and Str8 are right, but as I said, it boils down to numbers. One or two raw eggs would have the potential to fully digest and thereby most of the protein would be absorbed.

Again, you can't really make a generalization unless in big numbers, so if you're eating 8 eggs, cook 'em.

Thorazine

i think br is wrong

Registered User bigpoppapump117's Avatar
    bigpoppapump117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for all the info guys. its hilarious when you post something and then when you check back a couple hours later, everyone is flaming everyone else. HAHA!! I only ate raw eggs like 3 times when I needed food quick and i only ate 1 (maybe two) at a time.
    Is it just me or do you think it's nasty when gay people kiss in public? Hahaha!

bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yo you guys need to calm down its only a post...AND CARS CAN EXPLODE!